Possible happenings?

I've been reading a lot on September 23rd and I think we all are about to get wrecked.
Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dBNGTJ8Ir1o
youtu.be/gfRxWwaOO1s
youtube.com/watch?v=aNu3Z9SyJ84
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139838784
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138010792
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138030306
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138051194
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139729323
youtube.com/watch?v=JsxavPANO8s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenny_Bruce
un.org/en/events/peaceday/
drmsh.com/september-11-happy-birthday-to-jesus/
open.spotify.com/track/588lL1QB8wcvsMKQFzgXfe&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiCs9uTpZzWAhUFzGMKHSD6CMQQFggNMAA&usg=AFQjCNHBPSixf9v3y8sd2uY2P7DElHIeuQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

JEWS DID 9/11

MOSSAD DID 9/11

DISMANTLE ISRAEL

JEWS DID 9/11

MOSSAD DID 9/11

DISMANTLE ISRAEL

JEWS DID 9/11

MOSSAD DID 9/11

DISMANTLE ISRAEL

JEWS DID 9/11

MOSSAD DID 9/11

DISMANTLE ISRAEL

JEWS DID 9/11

MOSSAD DID 9/11

DISMANTLE ISRAEL

JEWS DID 9/11

MOSSAD DID 9/11

DISMANTLE ISRAEL

JEWS DID 9/11

MOSSAD DID 9/11

DISMANTLE ISRAEL

JEWS DID 9/11

MOSSAD DID 9/11

DISMANTLE ISRAEL

13 days left before utter and absolute destruction of the world as we know it.

S E P T E M B E R

You really think so?

Look up Harold Camping

Two popes prophecy at full swing. True pope is Ratzinger. Francis is Antipope, hence all the purgings inside the Vatican
Next is Psalms 83 war.
Soon the great tribulation.

Two popes prophecy? Can you elaborate?

What is it?

can the happenings that this board has been raving about for the past few months just happen already so I can get on with my life?

Sup Forums is currently under attack

Help us fight the slide

some guy who predicted the end of the world 10 or so times

Most of the things I've read though seem to be written by super Christian folks

Not a slide thread faggot. Trying to have a real discussion

Bump

let it be known yellowstone

Documentary on September 23 is coming out on Thursday.

youtube.com/watch?v=dBNGTJ8Ir1o

im scared desu

Don't be scared F A M

cheked

Guests.

9/23 is for the isareal people but the whole world will be watching. A virgin woman will give birth in a church, supposedly. Shit will go down in that country.
Francis is the false prophet who will point to the Antichrist. Once he points to a specific being on whatever day that is, then the world will slowly begin to take the mark of the beast over the years. Be smart Sup Forums and don't take it.

After Vatican II every "pope" was an anti-pope.

The correct term is "visitors", brother.

yah bro here knock yourself out mate I tried to tell as many as I could too lengthy and complex to explain to your average useful idiot, best to know and nothing happen than the alternative
youtu.be/gfRxWwaOO1s

We're not getting Independence Day.
We're getting Close Encounters.

If they play the '5 tones', we play the jingle from McDonald's.
Then they probably just leave with a friendly honk.

Eat goblin Dick you fucking witches.

nah will be faked if it happens project bluebeam

Thanks bro

Fuck I'm enlisting soon.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOODGOD
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

no prob bruv
youtube.com/watch?v=JsxavPANO8s

The prophecy of the two popes was first laid out by st Francis of Assisi, in his later years and more recently by blessed Ane Catherine Emmerich.
Toward the Beggining of the grand tribulation there will be two popes, an the relation between them will be harmful to the church.
Few will follow the one true pope, while the antipope will spread falsehoods and will care little to doctrine, causing a great degeneracy within the Holy See.

Because it's a Christian prophecy.

I doubt anything will happen. It's a day of a major "sign", not a "happening" day. However, any day shortly after the 23rd I have high expectations for.

Anti-pope and false prophet then. Important point is both being alive and in conflict

anyone watch this and read the lyrics?

Jupiter passes Spica on the ecliptic (starts crowning) on.....9/11. (23:00 UTC)

fug

>Leo
>Has
>More
>Than
>9 Stars

Nothing will happen

>Lenny Bruce is not afraid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenny_Bruce

We are co consciously creating the end times. If enough people start to believe it will happen, than it WILL happen. This is how memes become real.

Almost everything in that song is happening right now

Dig deeper bro. The world will be wrecked. I personally believe this event signifies the rapture. The star of Bethlehem showed up 2 years ago as it did before Christ and Abraham. There are 3 parts to the Holy trinity, only 2 physical manifestations of them being born thus far.

Anyhow. there's more than just this sign.
>First Zionist Congress 1897
>120 Years, Noah's warning
Genesis 6:3
And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
>1917 Balfour Declaration, 100 years
>1947 UN Made way for Israel, 70 Years
>1967 Six Days war in Israel, 50 years
It's a countdown

Anything having to do with Israel is relevant to the whole church
Romans 11
17 But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, although a wild olive shoot, were grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing root[b] of the olive tree, 18 do not be arrogant toward the branches. If you are, remember it is not you who support the root, but the root that supports you.

The solar eclipse on August 21, 2017 is the sign of Jonah and also 40 days away from the feast of Atonement. There are important things about that, but there is also the other solar eclipse 7 years later that intersects the former. The tribulation period, or the final week of Daniel, just so happens to be 7 years long. It is quite plain that we are about to enter the tribulation period that has been talked about in prophecy.

> UN DECLARES SEPTEMBER 21 PEACE AND SAFETY DAY
un.org/en/events/peaceday/

1 Thessalonians 5:3
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape

And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

ready here, but one thing I've noticed in my own research (pertains to the video you posted). The ascending and descending passages point north and south, not east and west

How do you prophecy numberfags rationalize the Gregorian calendar?

are you seriously gonna keep posting this thing every day?

On the Hebrew calendar it is currently year 5777, 5778 begins September 21-23 (Whenever the moon reappears) during the Feast of Trumpets.

Hebrew Calendar = Lunar
Gregorian Calendar = Solar
They run in parallel with eachother

Blows my mind that Sup Forums wants the world to end but as soon as the Bible is involved it's not so good

>are you seriously gonna keep posting this thing every day?
Starting the 24th no.

got any good material to add? lemem have it bruv

Can't wait to laugh at all you gullible faggots on September 24

>gullible
have you actually looked into any of this? Didn't think so, you may not be around to laugh

It's a Jew trying to disrupt our magic.

where did you get that image?

>have you looked into any of this
I've been in these threads since fucking 2015 when the same exact shit was being posted. Same goes for 2016. Once this year fails too, it 2018 will be filled with even more faggotry. Thanks for shitting up the board ever September you shemitah cunts.

Its going to be nothing because Sup Forums is always wrong with the happenings

even the bible states that know one can know the day or the hour

false flags most likely, or misinterpretations. Not trying to get you to believe bro but I have done a shit load of original research and wrote a book on something that was seemingly unrelated at first, when you get to the end of the rabbit hole you find everything is connected and always has been. Just letting you know I gave everything to put the pieces of the puzzle together for anyone sharp enough to do it. Few will be able to. I hope it;s nothing but I wouldn't bet in it

Revelation 3:3
>Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

What do you think Jesus is telling us here? What do you think happens if we do watch? Also, the verse you reference is invalidated with Revelation 1:1

Ah, the most entertaining of RP threads. The "World is totally ending soon, guys!!!" threads.

Remember when we RPed this last year at the exact same time? Or a few weeks before that? Or even just a few months ago. Good times.

"No one knows the day or hour "is an idiom for The Feast of Trumpets. We don't know if it's gonna be 2017 Feast of Trumpets, but it's gonna be one of em'.

I have also been wasting hundreds of hours and have determined the opposite

I think it is a sign. We are coming into the 6th age of the Chruch. The 5th was the age of apostasy, beginning with Martin Luther.
The 6th Age is the letter to Philidelphia. It will be a Golden Age, but very brief. The Blessed Mother promised an age of peace after Russia was consecrated to Her Immaculate Heart.
The 7th age is the age of the antichrist and the and of the world.

But notice that Revelations refers to the sign of the woman and then the dragon:

"And a great sign appeared in heaven: A woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars: [2] And being with child, she cried travailing in birth, and was in pain to be delivered. [3] And there was seen another sign in heaven: and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads, and ten horns: and on his head seven diadems: [4] And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman who was ready to be delivered; that, when she should be delivered, he might devour her son. [5] And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with an iron rod: and her son was taken up to God, and to his throne. "

lol you been looking in the wrong place want me to point you in the right direction?

It doesn't say no one can know. Jesus said no one knows (current tense) , but my Father in heaven.
Then entire point of the Revelation was an angel was sent by the Father to reveal things to John, decades later.
Whether we're reading the signs right is a separate matter.

On September 24, uou're going to look even dumber than now.

Tribulation time. The planet alignment is what gets me. Possible huge earthquake to happen. Stay outdoors that day and pray. The weather stuff could be due to Cern.

He comes as a thief , have you ever see a thief put a note on someones door that he is coming on 22 september ?. The thief is coming prepare and be ready

Go suck off Pat Robertson. He's always wrong, too.

You dense fucker. This is what happens when you take metaphors too literally or out of context completely. Your mark of the beast 666 is by the Cobain luciferian ritual which culminated in a sodomy ritual. It manifested your night man being born in utero of a music industry occultism. The dawn bringer. Singers know this if you dig deep into the roots of the genres. Those who knew and took Cobain side took on the mark and worshipped his image. For an example of but one proof. See Father John Misty's pedo Total Entertainment Forever with Macauley Culkin imitating Cobains look.

I myself was sodomized as a result of this on a plateau outside Seattle. Now you know what Grohl is guilty of but too sick to take the blame... As Chester sang on his track with Rakim. A rebuttal to Grohls track God as My Witness...

Guilty.

Patience will serve you well. I forgive your honest mistake here. Just keep your mouth shut about things you can only hope to guess at and keep watch as commanded.

Enjoy the illuminatro. Mark my words. Sept 23 is happening. My names Connor. Like the terminator. Or assassins creed. I am blameless in this act but will destroy this corrupted faithless generation and hip hop's lawless blasphemous rebellion led by the likes of Jay(hova) Z and other washed up 40yr old musicians. This was my curse. Isaiah 53. This is my words speaking "louder than thunder like band devil wears prada said. The holy diver. The blameless righteous (((one))).

I hope the church goes broke, so you'll STFU.

drmsh.com/september-11-happy-birthday-to-jesus/

He comes as a thief to the Christians not watching. What about Revelation 3:3 do you not understand?

Why are fags memeing this 23 sept. thing

Well it won't be the destruction of the world, just mainly the west

bro why you so angry?

EXACTLY.

See also. Sept 24 1991. In utero release date.

Sept 22 2017: Her Satanic Majesty's Request (EP) release date.

Who is the spacewitch666 on twitter?

That's right. Bad seeds don't bear good fruit. Who coulda guessed...

Keep an ear to the concrete and eyes gaze up to heaven. All will be made clear in due time. It's not something I can fully explain in 2000 characters. This is what I've fought my entire life. open.spotify.com/track/588lL1QB8wcvsMKQFzgXfe&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiCs9uTpZzWAhUFzGMKHSD6CMQQFggNMAA&usg=AFQjCNHBPSixf9v3y8sd2uY2P7DElHIeuQ

Hey- anyone know if our magnetosphere fully recovered from the solar flares/CMEs a few day ago? BC we are about to get hit with another one-

>X8.2 happened today, scheduled to hit on the 12th

pic related
Solarham dot net

Its going to be a larger flare.

Sorry couldn't find that

Your link doesnt work

bro you brought this you are supposed to tell us not ask us damn my nigga

But watch for signs in the heavens

Its clear in the bible i dont use revelations or prophets as doctrine

>36But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 37But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

1 Thessalonians 5
>1But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. 2For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. 3For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. 4But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. 5Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. 6Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober. 7For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night. 8But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation. 9For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ, 10Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him. 11Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.

m8 please go to bed

Damn that Peace and Safety part is chilling...

Many things still have to come. The anti christ will sit in the 3rd temple and proclaim he is God. The mark of the beast system (RFID chips) this is the beginning of the great tribulation.

An X8.2 is not as strong as an X9 (obviously), but it is still VERY strong. The X9 that hit was the second largest to hit in almost 20 years, but before we were hit with that we were hit with 3 good sized M flares and like 3(?) Coronal Mass Ejections, all in a very short time. All those hits caused the magnetosphere to shrink to 10% of it's regular size, which was also the lowest in recorded history.

I'm just trying to see if anyone knows anything about how this will effect the magnetosphere since it was majorly btfo last week.

yeah the day is wrong 21 22 23 and 21 september is always peace and safety day

Israel just bombed Syria on the 6th. I dont think there will be peace on September 21

Whats gonna happen?! I havent lurked enough

What do you think the planet alignment will do. The magnetic field with the sun? Any thoughts.

but that day would not over take christians because summer is near

The lesson of the Fig Tree

(Mark 13:28-31; Luke 21:29-33)

32Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: 33So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 34Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. 35Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

have fun bruv
youtu.be/gfRxWwaOO1s

This. It would provide a rational explanation on "where did the Christian's go"? During the event of a rapture, however as and said, it is more of a signal for things to come, almost as if we were entering a new era.

Guess you weren't here for the Shemitah threads in 2015.