>DACA lets them stay

>they end up staying long enough to take america's education, work, and money

>DACA is eliminated

>these educated and wealthy people are forced to go back to mexico

>mexico's economy is now good, being filled with educated people

Other urls found in this thread:

frontpagemag.com/fpm/193700/illegal-immigration-good-mexico-nonie-darwish
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because mexico knows that they'll vote for anti-american policies that put us at a competitive disadvantage to mexico.

Exactly, we have a competitive disadvantage. Mexico has an advantage. It's done by mexico

Let me get this straight, you think Mexico had some influence in the White House involving a unilateral immigration decision?

If so, please be more detailed in your conspiracy, I could use some amusement.

Donald trump always says he's extremely anti-mexico. Obviously it's to make people not suspicious of him supporting mexico. In reality, Donald Johnathin Trump was born in mexico

Your claim then is that Baby Hands is a double agent? (It's OK, that doesn't make you crazy, popular opinion is that he works for Russia)

Now, let's operate on the assumption that you're right, he's on Mexico's side. How about the immigrants (illegal or not) that aren't from Mexico? There's some Slavs and Central Americans there too, and to a lesser degree Asians (Mostly Indians)

How about his insistence on keeping jobs in the US?

How about his Muslim travel ban?

Jobs in the US: mexicans immigrate to the US. They get more jobs

Muslim travel ban: It's so that the mexicans aren't replaced by arabs.

My point still stands

>Jobs in the US: mexicans immigrate to the US. They get more jobs

You mean legally? You know there are proposals to reduce the number allowed per year right?

>Muslim travel ban: It's so that the mexicans aren't replaced by arabs.

The middle east - Mexico trade relations are actually better than the US's at least proportionately. Regardless, I don't think there's enough 'arabs' to
>replace
the mexicans already here.

Yeah, there are proposals, but after having worked in america legally, and after becoming wealthier, they are sent back to mexico, improving their economy.

I don't know how you don't see this

I don't know, to be honest.

But what I do know is that the only people who voted for Donald Trump are rural and suburban retards who wish they could fuck their own relatives.

City people and intelligent people all voted for Hillary Clinton

I couldn't vote since I was underage then :( (literally I was so close, my 18th birthday was a month after)

>I don't know how you don't see this

I'm trying to understand your stance but it's not very consistent.

I accept that some policies may indirectly benefit Mexico but you have yet to even point at more than one concrete action taken that could be seen from that perspective.

Even your initial claim that rescinding DACA benefits Mexico has yet to resolve seeing how there is a six month window for Congress to legitimize these people. Even if that doesn't happen, the outstanding permits are still valid for at most two years AND there is simply not enough resources to forcibly eject all these people before this term ends.

I think that if the intent was to indirectly benefit Mexico a better proposal would be to grant some sort of benefit for "self-deportation" say loan forgiveness or a "reimbursement" for logistics costs.

It's because donald trump has personal relations with mexico. the mexican government isn't informed of his actual motives so their reactions seem genuine and people don't feel suspicious.

>educated and wealthy people are forced to go back to mexico

Kek I thought you said we sent
>druggies and criminals to america

so where does magically wealth educated people come from?

They turn from druggies to educated because of the american education and career system.

You are a retard.

Tell me how I'm wrong

>Believes in rehabilitation

My own father used to shoot up heroin into his balls, but then he was rehabilitated and now he only shoots up heroin into my balls.

Rehabilitation exists, it has happened with my family

I get the feeling you're building this argument as you go along.

Please, take some time and gather some more information to build your case that goes beyond "I think Donald Trump likes Mexico"

I think you have an interesting premise but need to flesh out your case.

Or was that your intent in starting this case? Were you hoping someone would take your hypothesis and run with it?

>Please tell me how the elimination of DACA was not done by mexico

Sorry bud, you're on your own here. Everyone here is content with believing he's either a Kremlin doube agent or in bed with the KKK

Building an argument as I go along? I'm just explaining my argument with more detail as I go along

Well, can you suggest other policies or specific involvements by DJT that would benefit Mexico?

It's really only the DACA and wall policy that helped mexico

>was not done by Mexico
The Goyim know too much
time to shut it down

>Goyim
Who's the goyim?

>Educated people

Hahahahaha kys spic

I'm actually 100% pure blooded Ukrainian (but third generation though)

>resources
Military units can be used via Posse Comitatus to enforce laws, and that includes being used as a mass deportation force. There's a similar program to federalize law enforcement that began under Obama.
>muh consistency
argumentum ad lapidem
>Regardless, I don't think there's enough 'arabs' to replace
There are far more Arabs in the world than Mexicans in the US, or even in all of Mexico. They'd easily replace them.
>trade relations
Yeah, I wonder why. Could it have anything to do with the flailing US economy?
>more than one concrete action taken that could be seen from that perspective.
The mass amnesty for illegals in the 80s, DACA, sanctuary cities, pushing for the BRIDGE Act that would make DACA true law, etc.
>intent was to indirectly benefit Mexico
The intent is already too obvious desu
frontpagemag.com/fpm/193700/illegal-immigration-good-mexico-nonie-darwish
>I get the feeling you're building this argument as you go along.
And you're not? Doesn't anyone in an argument do that as in it's natural?
Ad Hominem
>Please, take some time and gather some more information to build your case that goes beyond "I think Donald Trump likes Mexico"
>Or was that your intent in starting this case? Were you hoping someone would take your hypothesis and run with it?
Please, take some time and look up pooh-pooh fallacy.
>Everyone here
Who the fuck is "here" nigger?