DISMANTLE ISRAEL

JEWS DID 9/11

MOSSAD DID 9/11

DISMANTLE ISRAEL

JEWS DID 9/11

MOSSAD DID 9/11

DISMANTLE ISRAEL

i call him Bench Shapiro because i listen to the show when i lift

Jew who tried not to be a Jew but in the end he surrendered to his internal Jew.

Jew.
That's all you need to know.

He's OK. A little dry for my taste. If I want nothing but facts and statistics then I'll listen to Jared Taylor's Youtube channel. If I want to listen to a podcast I'll listen to Anthony Cumia

he's a israeli firster which constitutes being a conservative in subverted america

He's ann rand but male

He's in politics for money not vision

He's actually ideologically sound and gives a solid conservative viewpoint on current events. I just hate his shilling for Israel.

This.

Muslim poster Muslim plot

last I looked the bushes,clintons and obama are tied to Muslims

Convenient how he always makes exceptions for Israel.

Neokikeservative

Open borders zionist

One of the best debaters I've ever heard. Clearly genius level IQ and has facts/stats on just about everything ever.

Weakness is Israel.

So, still good at redpilling normies but not the second coming of christ.

Massive cuck who pulls statistics out of biased editorial pieces and prides himself on confounding babby's first college students who have never taken a statistical analysis class in their life.

Basically he loves going for the low-hanging fruit, which you faggots eat up because let's face it, you'd cheer for (and have in the past) any retard getting drop-kicked from their wheelchair as long as you were told they were a leftist first.

Overall, weak shit. There's much better than him in the field, and for much better reasons. Every generation of propped up talking heads has become worse and worse because it takes less and less to intellectually challenge the audience, and you have no one but yourself to thank for that.

So unless he opposes Israel, we're supposed to disregard anything he says or does? You all are like the SJWs of the right, absolute purists.

I'm perfectly happy with where he's at, demolishing leftists and melting the college snowflakes. There's no basis behind measuring everyone based on the simple criterion, pro or anti-Israel. Leftists generally despise Israel.

You would take a leftist, anti-white, BLM/La Raza cock sucker over a conservative simply based on stances with respect to Israel? And it's a sort of no-win situation, because being anti-Israel means being pro-Mohammetan sand nigger. It's a pick your poison sort of situation. I'd prefer it if the Middle East all bombed themselves to hell so the rest of us in the civilized world could get on with our lives.

How did he try not to be a Jew? He's a pretty devout Jew and seems to have a lot of knowledge of scripture.

What's wrong with supporting the global spread of Judeo-Christian values?

How so? He seems pretty convicted of his beliefs.

What kind of low-hanging fruit do you mean? I get what you mean if you're referring to how he frequently goes after collegiate 'leftists'.

>Basically he loves going for the low-hanging fruit

All shitlibs are low-hanging fruit. They are literal walking, talking retards. The same criticism is applied to Tucker Carlson. They only appear to be "low-hanging fruit" when forced to confront a brilliant conservative mind.

He's one of my favourite Jews, along with Michael Savage.

Really gets the gears turning...

and Claudia Winkleman, thats for a differant reason.

This

Leftists cannot be good debators because they are not logical people.They rely on abusing peoples emotions to get their points across instead.

Hes good at destroying lefties, hes a libertarian playing as a conservative.

I don't think hes really out for money though. He could be making a lot more and could easily get a job on fox.

Just for once, I want an honest debate between two people with reasonable sounding ideas

The only right winger I've ever seen debate other right wingers with differing ideas is Molymeme, and he can't debate for shit because he acts like a complete leftist who brought into the goodthink and is completely incapable of entertaining ideas he doesn't like or granting anything for the sake of argument because all he's concerned about is pushing his own agenda

he is best jew #notalljews

Hes a plant on the right thats about it

Idiot circlerjerking and straw-manning shit like this is exactly why I said the last part of what I said. If you can't name a good leftist debater, it isn't because they don't exist, it's because you're not entertaining personal political and intellectual growth outside of being spoon-fed what appeals to your confirmation bias. That's why every generation gets worse. You're intellectually lazy. Don't worry, most liberals are too.

Identity will always be tied into politics. Divides grow within communities with the population.