Why does Silicon Valley hate white males who aren't 100% cuck?

Why does Silicon Valley hate white males who aren't 100% cuck?

The funny part is that guy is 90% cuck. 10% is enough to piss them off.

Because they've been the ruling demographic for too long and have been over-represented

I don't know, to be honest.

But what I do know is that the only people who voted for Donald Trump are rural and suburban retards who wish they could fuck their own relatives.

City people and intelligent people all voted for Hillary Clinton.

not malleable enough

modern megacorporations only want people who can be used

>armenoid kike
>white

Jews are not white

100% WHITE (((CLASSICAL LIBERAL)))

Whitest guy i know where did you find him, iraq?

jews obv

got fucked in the ass by google. still cares about google. what a supreme cuck.

he has a face that's begging to be hated

Anti-white racism from minorities. The racism against whites is so blatant. One wonders when my fellow white people will wake up and call out these CEO's for what they are, anti-white racists. The other two problems are white women are totally cucked to these minorities, besides their Daddy and authority issues, and the gays.

but what is mootykins doing at google
i want to know

hey niggers- reporting in from my desk, working over night in the NOC at a well known Silicon Valley company. Most of my frands in IT here are Sup Forumstards. we just have to be normies at work so we can rake in the money.

You've posted that exact same thing more than once across multiple boards.

Are you a shill or just a fucking moron trying to be edgy?

They don't necessarily "hate" them. They just want to profit off their labor. However the instant someone says something ideologically out of line they stop becoming useful.

No, they absolutely do hate them.

>jews
>white

Despise and hate are two different things.

because they need Indians and Chinese to do there coding haha

these companies live in fear of being branded racist, sexist or anti-semitic because the media can quickly come down on you and start demanding resignations and boycotts

the actual workers in silicon valley are usually quite based, but yes they all live in fear of saying or doing something not politically correct, because that woudl end their career.

the problem is the media and the power that is given to them. so far in history, donald trump has been the only person that has stood up to them. everybody else just begs for their forgiveness, resigns and disappears from the face of the earth.

i'm sure he's a shill and a faggot

the eternal jew

>it's racist to judge people on skin color
>let's remove these people because of skin color

I begin to believe that a foreigner (non-Jew and, of course, non-American) will come to Silicon Valley, make his own company and instill his own culture without that stupid hatred, and everyone will want to go to work in that company where he does not mess with any person and nobody will mess with them. I will wait for the chosen one...

ohai its you again

Are you also the 2000000000 refugees posts?

Elon Musk and Peter Thiel?

>why does this cult only hire members of its cult
gee wizz i dont know bro

>another Soros photoshop psyop
What is the purpose of this

thats real though you dunder fuck

i would never be able to find other pol tards irl lol

how do you find them without showing your power level

Real men wouldn't stand to work for a malicious deceptive fucked up company like Google. Period. The employees of Google and Youtube are childish immature nonthinkers who just want to do non work their entire life with access to a vegan cafeteria. Congrats, cunts. You can distract fhe world's children with garbage. Golf clap you cunts. Now do the real world a favor and suicide yourselves. On youtube live.