Tinder

Tinder undermines and devalues the social structure on which society is founded: that women are hard to get and men should work to obtain them. Going on for any amount of time makes me sick because these women offer themselves up for seemingly nothing. I'm not any better if I were to use it because I would be supporting that kind of lifestyle.

Stop using tinder.

It works tho

I guess.

>social structure on which society is founded: that women are hard to get and men should work to obtain them
you're fucking retarded!

it's the other way around.
women seek after men.
men seek after success.

stop thinking in reverse, dumbass.

The only matches I ever gotten were from prostitutes.... and girls I say hi to, never reply.

Tinder doesn't work for me at all...

This is true for about 5% of men. Most dudes chase women because women inherently have more value than men

You worded it wrongly. The worst part about tinder is that you must fit the cultural narrative that women are brainwashed to want. Be "interesting" (ie living like a nomad, traveling the world like a jew, going to shit EDM festivals, glorifying a life of materialistic hedonism , taking lots of pictures instead of having property and a full time job. Buying clothes and feminized male products instead of guns and tools. Its all about devaluing yourself into a souless digital product that they will eat up. Any guy can seduce a girl into sex. If you have any sort of self integrity or self respect turning yourself into a marketable digital product is beyond you. Dont worry bro when the right one comes along that will pop out some good wholesome children and sink dedication and time into a family, youll be sitting pretty.

Its because tinder sluts are about the vulgar response first, ask them to fuck right off the bat and usually you get a response, pick up lines also work.

Women offer themselves up for nothing on Tinder ... exclusively for Chad's use and abuse.
So it's exactly like offline life.

WHERE IS THE OTHER PARENTHESIS?????

You don't understand tinder until you're a pretty guy who hasn't bought it. The highlight was when some fat chick heavily implied she was expecting a message and looked straight at me, they're advertising some guy's fine gps location to women who aren't even matched. It's literally fat chicks stalking hot guys with everyone else thinking its either about teasing guys (hot chicks) or getting easy sex (dumb guys).

No no, tinder is about enabling women to be become sexual harassers.

>lolu probably enjoy it
The worst were a swinging bisexual couple, then I had this guy hit on me whilst this other chick watch. Here's the cake, I had noped them because I wanted a real relationship (preferably with the minority of nerdy, awkward girls looking for boyfriends) but they still had access to my fine gps location. At that point I was certain, tinder will just publish your location to the highest bidder.

To this day, even after removing tinder and snapchat, I still get fat chicks pointing camera phones at me.

Otherwise
No, digital dating is a great idea. Plenty of girls are great people despite being unapproachable. Using tinder to date nerds was one of the best decisions of my life.

Date nerdier nerds.

some points are valid here, but you don't need to have a full time job if you can make ends meet with your own business or trade. fuck normie 9-5 jobs.

Not really women still have a higher sexual value on the dating market than men, women dont just offer themselves up to anybody. Just a large number of confident chads that either have good game, or handsome

hive mind

Is it wrong I use tinder to red pill girls via fraiser memes.

thats what it was made for son, It wasnt made to find true love

Tinder is a great way to catch an STD

most just do it for attention, user. women love male attention. i don't use it because i really don't give two shits about it or social media in general; but i can see why people would.

also, if you don't know by now, women are generally fucking clueless about everything, and are usually always self-conscious despite showing a strong outward appearance. they'll conform to anything you like as long as you give them what they want.

men are the ones with the control - women can't be alone.

Tinder doesn't work anyway, not even the bots match me

What are you talking about? You get fat chicks pointing cameras at you? How is that related to Tinder?

If you have to go on tinder to get women it's already too late for you

>his idea of the meaning of life includes womany aspects in it

I got almost 70 Matches in 2 months. Is this a good sign ?
Am a male btw, I've only talked to about 4 of them. Is it true u can fuck them?

They only discovered I exist through tinder, this literally happened once before tinder and it was some Asian tourist, yeah they take pictures of local Australians they think are sexually attractive.

After tinder it was at least once a week and I seemed to have pissed off the lgbt community by being straight, so lots of guys are doing it to, or going one worse and touching me.

The thing is, how do they know what tram I'm on without a fine gps location? Impossible. Whilst it was at its worst, I was like a target, people would get on several stops after mine, sit in front of me, "play" on their phone and get off the tram only to walk across the road and wait to go home.

My suspicion is if you pay for tinder, if you're "matched" to some guy (I probably mass liked and they probably have some means of hiding the match), then they can have access to your fine gps location. This means tinder is used for quasi legal stalking of men by fat, ugly chicks.

You'll get more matches if your profile is obviously for casual sex, fewer if it's looking for a girlfriend. Women aren't into committed relationships, not even fat forever alones (who'd find themselves in there and realise how insufficient they are as girlfriends due to being too emotionally selfish).

Anyway, this is why I don't do tinder anymore. There's no way they weren't either publishing it or were deliberately hacked. I am not interested in fat women or homosexual men, that's all tinder wanted to offer me.

>been with gf since before tinder was a thing
>get hit on by random sluts when I'm out with m8s
>reject them as I'm not a degenerate
Feels good man

The concept of tinder seens weird to me. If I'd told mates i was meeting some random chick from the internet back when I was single i would've been a laughingstock but now that's an average weekend.