US Senate user Part III

I'm a high level staffer for a US Senator.

Both parties are trying to get Trump to bend the knee, and he still refuses. Pence is a traitor, so is Paul Ryan, and Trump has no one to help him drain the swamp. It's high time someone broke ranks and told you what's really going on in DC.

Ask questions and I may answer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3C-KHt9vi5k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ISRAEL IS PLANNING A FALSE FLAG TOMORROW>

Prove it

THREAT LEVEL MAXIMUM ISRAEL IS PLANNING A FALSE FLAG

tell me what Senators and Congressmen i should trust

Previous Thread

What can Trump do to ensure the swamp doesn't return after 2024?

Justices/judges?

Lend your autism and start researching this. A hint from the Senate user

>the Royal Order of Jesters have a building in Adams Morgan, under Billiken property management. Last I heard, things go on there.

FALSE FLAG IMMENENT

Also isn't blackmailing a senator or congressman once enough?

Why so many kids being kidnapped and diddled if only a handful amount of representatives and you only need to blackmail them once?

Describe to us the chain of events that lead these politicians to end up in compromising positions...

Is it like a job requirement like hey if you want this job or promotion, you have to fuck this kid?

Is it like they get tricked into it? Like they get told to get into a room for unrelated reasons (fox example, there is food there) and then a kid just starts fucking them and they end up in that position?

Are they put a gun to their head to do it?

What kind of things are said or done to get them to do such evil things? Given the volume of the occurrences as you describe there has to be a systematic procedural model by now I presume?

List common locations and generic locations these occur in.. Hotels or under ground caves, lodges,

Alternative to blackmail, how often are these kiddy fuckers fucking kids due to satanism?

>Obvious false flag.
Well, no shit; I called it "convenient" for a reason. The point still stands: something like a Pizzagate requires after-hours B&E, getting in without setting off what would be an unreasonably expensive alarm system for a pizza joint.

Unlikely. One of their programs leaked in Vault7 was for falsifying forensic markers in malware to pin it on foreign governments. Like Russia.

proof or btfo

ISRAEL IS PLANNING A FALSE FLAG TO DISTRACT FROM THE FACT THAT THEY DID 9/11

THEY WANT TO DO MORE DAMAGE|!!!!!

how long until Paul "Cryin" Ryan is out out out?

hey, this a repost from part 2, what are some examples of the blackmail used against congressmen?

ISRAEL CANNOT GET AWAY WITH IT THIS TIME YOU FUCKERS!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH FFS

War anytime soon?

Have you met any aliens, maybe from the planet venus

My friends dad is the house speaker for one of the new England states. If I were to tell you which one would you spill some beans on him? Also what areas should I look into to find out some stuff.

know anything about Ron Maurer?

Would returning to 100% paper ballots prevent future rigging or would the CIA say fuck it and just replace vote counts?

This one's for you from last thread

>When you ask questions like this, it tells me that you're not serious. You expect someone else to ride in on a white stallion and save you.

Nooooooop you can go fuck yourself now.
Unlike us, you can actually do something. I love how YOU who has the dirt expects US who don't to do something about this alleged shit.
Give us dirt and we will help you.

Fucking hell, if only there were a few more people with actual balls in Washington like Seth Rich we wouldn't be in this fucked up situation.

SHIT OR GET OF THE POT YOU COWARD

ISRAEL IS PLANNING A FALSE FLAG TOMORROW

Do you know anything about why 2020 is such a big panic-attack for high level intel in the Air Force?

Prove it or riot.

is trump proclaiming 9/11 peace and prosperity day tomorrow as a national holiday?

you keep answer the "what do we do questions" with "drain the swamp". you've given us leads on the pedo rings. honestly though, what are you suggesting the majority of people reading this do? call out the pedophilia? write their local rep? i'm serious. many of us are willing and waiting. but if we don't live near specific places, what can we do?
trying to believe you, and i think i do. but honestly you would have to help us here

also, give us a headup about some nothing event hats not in the news, but you would know is coming. (even some stupid ass meeting). when it happens we will a) knows you are legit and b) still have no clue who you are

How true is the stereotype of politicians killing hookers?

out of 100 percent, how truthful are the Ronald Bernard (dutch banker turned whistleblower) videos?
youtube.com/watch?v=3C-KHt9vi5k
also how do u take out the 8500 Satanists/Zionist Jews that rule the world?

I'm trying to narrow you down from the staffers who I know are Sup Forumsacks

Does your boss drink diet sprite in a coffee cup?

My dad is the president - AMA

bump

PROVE IT YOU LARPER SHILL

Which of the God Emperor's kin are you?

What is the deep state's plan for 2018? Rig the primaries for a Dem majority then impeach?

How can we prevent vote rigging in 2018?

So James Alefantis was indeed running a pedo ring out of his pizza shop?

Is the Senate going to pass DACA?

Are there any serious talks involving federally implemented crypto currency? Cashless Economy?

The expert.

>Bill Mitchell
Literally shilling for Bill Mitchell now. Whats the best neighborhood in Tel Aviv to purchase a condo, OP?

Whats rand paul black mailed for? Also elaborate on "the finders in nebraska"

Trump can't do shit.

It's up to the people of the united states. You need to do a lot more than just vote every 4 years.

Improve yourself
Improve your family
Improve your community

The government gains power when the average person is dependent, ignorant, and lacks self-control. The government loses power when the average person is self-sufficient, aware, and in control of his own behavior.

If you want to take down the monster that the US Government has become, you need to start replacing the functions of the US government from the ground up. Decentralize and unplug. Create the communities you want to see.

Is Trump waiting for 2018 to enact his major promises? Is he going to give us names of people to vote in?

What causes the economy to get fucked so hard the cia needs to drug smuggle?
Soros?
Some idiot was put in charge of the fed?
Is it related to the trillion dollars that evaporated before 9/11?

bs. I don't believe that. Too young for this website.

>Pence is a traitor

In what way is Pence a traitor?

They'd compromise people in charge of the counts, or just target the firmware running whatever machines are created to quickly count the voting cards. You aren't getting rid of computers in any social process, they're too good at handling repetitive processes where human error isn't even tolerable.

Repost

Since we discussed mediafags, what's with ben Shapiro ? Why does he hate trump so much ? He's insaleny biased for a right wing orthodox jew. It's like I'm reading huffpo everytime he mentions trump. He's smart so he obviously knows he's bullshiting, wtf is wrong with him ? Is it ALL just because he's salty at bannon ?

WHY DO ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS REPLY TO LARP THREADS INSTEAD OF DISCUSSING ACTUALLY POLITICAL HAPPENINGS LIKE AWAN TURNING ON THE DEMOCRATS FOR FUCK'S SAKE

Should we continue to look into the art world re: all the pedo shit -- like the artists whose work Tony Podesta collects? Are the artists in on it or are they just edgy liberals and the actual pedos like their aesthetic?

I'll take "Shit that just isn't true" for $1000....

How's it going baron

Trump's boxed in and can't do anything. He had a chance before surrounding himself with swamp creatures.

But now he has no chance of doing anything he wants whatsoever.

When it comes to congressmen, you're going to have to figure out for yourself who to vote in or out. You won't get names on a silver platter from Trump or the media.

apparently he is the mastermind of a gigantic pedo operation cough op is a faggot cough

Why is no one manufacturing phones in USA? I think I can fix this one.

Which is why we need this guy and Law Enforcement user to stick around. We still can't be sure these threads aren't LARPs or misdirection because there's so little direction.

We have no experience with this shit. At least give us some tips/ general direction / techniques to study. Do we really want random anons sneaking around trying to surveil kid fuckers and kid fucking facilities? If it's not done properly, all it will do is put heat on the rings so that they change their locations / methods of operations, making them even harder to track.

A lot more foundation needs to be laid before this can work.

OP IS NOT SENATOR CONFIRMED
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

Eric!

Gnu?

Did congress and Obama take us off the petro dollar in preparation for major war in the Middle East and an attempt to buy allies with, or (greater) profit from, oil? Did Obama admin orchestrate the Arab Spring and replace all the secular puppets with Muslim Brotherhood peeps in order to create a more cohesive ideological sovereign entity for us to invade and eventually colonize? Also, thank you for doing this. Wish more people would.

Bernie Sanders is the only clean Senator I know of. Some of the Freedom Caucus is clean, but there's dirty people in there, too.

Don't worry about what Trump can do for you. Worry about what you can do for Trump.

Supreme Court are all definitely dirty. I believe all the appeals judges are dirty, too. Probably 75% of the district.

Yes. They only got my boss for one thing. But the elites like to revel in their perversions together. They see it as a privilege.

It's not all kids. The majority is adults. And sometimes they get drugged, or tricked into fucking a 17 year old. Sometimes the NSA just finds something from their past. I think you could say all of them are Satanists, although they might not call it that. Kids are usually held at special locations like Epstein's island, occasionally held at their home. Hookers happen in hotels and houses mostly,but sometimes lodges. There was a guy that had a "bat cave" in the Carribbean where they had hookers and cocaine, but I don't think they were pedophiles.

Maybe with North Korea. I hope not.

>finders
weird, disgusting shit user but with anything like this, one cell gets shut down but the rest keep going, perhaps different name etc.

No proof? Fuck off then.

Vice President Pence is too Irish for our Synagogue. Chief Rabbi Council says he's got to go.

Well, that kinda wraps up the thead considering larping OPfag won't answer that one. Sage.

post proof that u are barron like a pic with a piece of paper that says shadilay with u in the pic, otherwise you are larping

How can we keep ourselves safe with all the shit going on?
I fear they have the technology to impact our businesses and livelihood if we start leaving traces on the internet of digging into what you said before.

It seems like the only way to truly infiltrate the key players is to become a chad and get into pedo shit, thus self sacrificing your own life, big thing to ask.

Also does the guberment actually fear Sup Forums or are we just sperging as usual about our "importance"?

you're doing gods work but you're giving too much away about your identity.

Were states stolen from trump? Did he really win the popular vote?

I'm not an insider, I can only guesstimate regurgitate other people's guesstimates. The crazier ones I've heard was Democrat majorities in both houses so they can impeach Trump, then Pence, and stop when Pelosi is made PotUS. My guess is they would just stop at Trump, or just keep stalling him.

Basically, you can't directly prevent a rig, just make it so hot that they can't actively do it: get some Trump Train guys to put pressure on voting and counting processes, especially in heavily Democrat areas.

You're saying Gorsuch is dirty too, or just the other eight?

>Bernie Sanders is the only clean Senator I know of.
Then how did they get him to turn so easily after the DNC primaries?

No

Are you drunk?

You lost me when you said that Bernie Sanders is the only clean Senator. No sane person would ever say that lol

I smell a troll here and it stinks

Anyone have the link to High Level Insider user thread?

>Bernie Sanders is the only clean Senator I know of
can you elaborate how he's clean

No aliens. That's all CIA distractions.

You have said too much already. You should definitely see if your dad is blackmailed.

Yes. Hillary got crushed in states where there's a paper trail. Obama won Ohio, then there was like a 15 point swing to Trump IIRC due to paper ballots.

I have given you names, locations, and methods, yet you still bitch. The men are talking about how to save children from the rapists. Quiet down.

That might be a date for Project Blue Beam, but I cannot confirm.

I want you to do detective work.

Uncommon. The Madams won't keep sending them. Attractive hookers that know to keep their mouth shut are rare.

Pretty accurate, but there's no group called the Illuminati.

No comment.

Because OP is a colossal LARPing faggot and none of this is real. Without proof this is firmly getting filed under "fake and gay."

Horribly, criminally underrated

Ok I'm starting to get my head around this now.

So you work for the government and have discovered illegal activities being engaged in. However you have decided to do nothing about it other than give vague hints on a japanese origami crafting board and telling those people to deal with it instead.

By knowing and effectively doing nothing you are thus aiding and abetting the crime which makes you guilty of the same crimes, and thus worthy of the same punishment.

how much robert mercer influence donald trump?

THIS GUY IS A LEGIT DISINFO SHILL.

HE'S LEADING YOU ASTRAY BY STATING OBVIOUS SHIT TO GAIN YOUR TRUST AND THEN "CONFIRMING" Sup Forums'S MOST RETARDED CONSPIRACIES IN HOPES THAT YOU WILL TAKE YOUR FOCUS OFF THE REAL ISSUES THAT MATTER LIKE EXPOSING THE CORRUPT POLITICAL CLASS AND RESTORING NATIONAL SOVEREIGNTY TO WESTERN CIVILIZATION.

WHAT DID FBI user SAY? HE SAID "FOLLOW THE FOUNDATION", BECAUSE THE REAL ISSUE IS CORRUPT GLOBALISTS THAT HAVE INFILTRATED OUR GOVERNMENTS WITH BRIBES AND BACKROOM DEALS.

THE PEDO CONSPIRACIES ARE PUSHED BY GLOBALIST SHILLS THAT SEEK TO DIVERT YOUR ATTENTION FROM THE REAL CRIMES.

DO NOT BELIEVE A WORD THIS FAGGOT SHILL SAYS.

Thats not how that working though. It's a specify amount of seats up for vote, if the democrats blow it out of the water they would still be minority.
It's like 20 dem seats vs 10 Republican seats

when trump gonna drop the beans on the pedophile stuff

How the fuck, exactly is all this "our" responsibility to fix?

I think the guy on the last thread had a point. You're no larper, just a sniveling rich kid pussy who doesn't have the balls to go over to the dark side like his daddy did, the honor to ACT, and is to addicted to his own power to just quit and go home.

You are too stupid to start a revolution and to proud to realize what a dumbass you are. The CIAniggers are going to enjoy fucking you.

He doesn't diddle kids

Is White Genocide real?

Last thread you said the Federal Reserve
>It's run by the City of London and the Crown.
I linked the PDF of John Coleman's Committee of 300 in where he talks about the British having control over US politicians, gov, and companies through think tanks and societies like Co300, CFR, TC, Bilderberg, etc. How much influence do these groups have over companies in the MIC, or against China? Will they even allow us to get back towards a gold standard- basically how much of his own control does Trump even have?

war is it happening soon?

what do u think about what's going on down in Antarctica??
flash frozen civilization that's couple billion years old, hidden Nazi base, agartha
any confirmations?

Sorry about the misunderstanding on the last thread.

Fire away, leaf user!

I'm a high level counter-kike operative trained in the art of intelligence gathering and dissemination. I have personally prevented over 30 Jewish false flags and imprisoned 5 Jewish traitors.

Ask me anything.

It's our problem to fix becuse it's our country. We are not krautcucks bending over. A2 exists for a reason.
If thet will no, the people need to.

IF you are the real thing, you know that Sup Forums possesses now even greater reach than before Sup Forums and Co. received the most coveted tools possible. However, for Sup Forums to find that single which unravels the entire web; it needs to start somewhere.

tl;dr is there a place other than this board to look for:
>a key individual
>key information
>and with the ability to completely isolate the individual from those who(m) were once very close allies

No offense Homegoy, but Congress, the Senate, the US military and the DOJ are irrelevant. this is a job for those NOT connected in any way to a fully compromised and unchallenged traitor-ship

Reminder that "Pence is a traitor" and "Bernie is clean" are 100% guaranteed signs that this guy is leftypol trying to mess with us. Pence won't even eat lunch alone with a woman not his wife and this dumbass expects Sup Forums to believe he's a pedo? Pull the other one, it's got bells on it. The absurdity of Bernie "literally a Soviet sympathizer who steals his neighbors newspapers like the Jew he is" Sanders being clean is self evident.

They have plenty of votes with the cucks on the Republican side. They have no excuse to do it, and would risk a coup or armed revolt which would be supported by Russia.

He was a pedophile, but I don't know if the pizza place was the place where they raped them, or just a meeting place.

Probably not.

No. You can find out what is in the works by reading papers by the major think tanks. A senior analyst at Heritage knows more policy than my boss.

He did something at a frat party in college.

Basically, this.

make your own read fagot

Gov. Cuomo here. I'm a huge faggot and so is this retard.