Hibike! Euphonium

New thread, last one reached bump limit

Other urls found in this thread:

ultimatemegax.wordpress.com/2015/09/27/sound-euphonium-roundtable-director-tatsuya-ishihara-series-director-naoko-yamada-author-ayano-takeda/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eh,_Cumpari!
youtube.com/watch?v=l0gJJjFVbm8
youtube.com/watch?v=-cynaXAPVD0
youtube.com/watch?v=WUfgKwTqdps
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm the euphonium player and I swear I'll upload the audio of the part she was having problems with when I figure out how to on my phone

That sounds nice, thank you.

Asuka > Kumiko >>> Reina > the rest > Yuuko

Garbage show

good taste

Do you have any suggestions? Vocaroo doesn't work on iPhone for some reason

Open wide, user-kun~

A girl falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, she is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at her with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the girl she called is not the same girl she fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of YURI.

Is this what adolescence is like?

The author Ayano stated their relationship as "fellowship" btw

"In almost every work, not just novels, there’s so many that put romance above fellowship, aren’t there? I wasn’t satisfied with that, so I wrote this work thinking of making fellowship above romance."

ultimatemegax.wordpress.com/2015/09/27/sound-euphonium-roundtable-director-tatsuya-ishihara-series-director-naoko-yamada-author-ayano-takeda/

The last thread was really nice, but I'm beginning to doubt we'll have a repeat.

Who is "we"?

Sup Forums Cumpari, ci vo sunari
Chi si sona? U friscalettu
E comu si sona u friscalettu?
U friscalette, tipiti tipiti tam

You and me, Anonymous.

Sup Forums cumpari, ci vo sunari
Chi si sona? U saxofona
E comu si sona u saxofona?
Tu tu tu tu u saxofona

Somebody in the last thread asked for good concert band music so I'll give you a list of some of my favorites

Igor Stravinsky - firebird suite (especially the last few movements, Igor Stravinsky is so good he once caused a riot)
Frank Techeli - blue shades
Gustav Holst - the planets (Jupiter is my favorite movement)
Edvard Grieg - Im volkston (it's for a string ensemble so it may not be your thing)
Percy grainger - shepards hey
There's a lot more but those were the first I thought of

I thought the first season for this show was okay, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited for the film and second season. In spite of my issues with this show, I like a lot of the characters.

Asuka almost made me cheat on my waifu. She's such perfection.

Sup Forums compari, ci vo sunari?
Chi si sona? A la trombona
Ma comu si sona a la trombona
A fumma a fumma a la trombona
Pa-pa pa-pa pa la trumbetta
Tu tu tu tu u saxofona

Wtf is this

Para de parlare italiano, voi sono tuti iglio della puta.

Sup Forums compari, ci vo sunari?
Chi si sona? Al fagotto
Ma comu si sona al fagotto
A doona a doona al fagotto
A fumma a fumma a la trombona
Pa-pa pa-pa pa la trumbetta
Tu tu tu tu u saxofona

Awkward

I'd put a worm in her mouth to see her reaction.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eh,_Cumpari!

you saw nothing

Sono andato a un ristorante italiano, e i gabinetti erano cosi:
>Signore
>Signori

This is America, I don't speak Italian, literally why would you do this

>2k16
>Speaking only one language
Indeed, you're American.

youtube.com/watch?v=l0gJJjFVbm8

Pretty accurate review on the show

>yuuko
>horrible character
opinion discarded

Thanks.
I wasn't going to open that link anyway, but now I at least know I was right in my prejudice of it.

It also managed to get simple facts like the date of release wrong.

I agree with a lot of the things he said about the themes of the show and the story, but I disagree with almost everything he said about the characters.

But she IS a little entitled shit.

This guy's deadpan humor is pretty good.

You're replying to the author of that fucking review our whatever shit is that. Stop giving him free views.

Eh, I don't care.

I don't care too, I just hate that they come to the threads shilling their fucking garbage.

Honestly, I really don't care.

Nice tinfoil. I just found the video while looking for the full OP

Watched his video about Free!, and while I think the video itself had some good points and I agreed with a lot of it, it only made me realize how much I love Free! I liked it when I watched it, and I loved Eternal Summer, but watching that video made me really miss the show. I think it might be time to rewatch it this summer.

accept jesus

Kumiko is too cute

Just watched it and I had no idea some English voice actor for the show caused so much drama with the social justice warriors for such a little thing, who even watches fucking dubs in the first place?

>hetfag

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=-cynaXAPVD0

It impresses me how she makes no mistakes.
Also, it's interesting that that video is unlisted.

I clicked on it just out of curiosity thanks to this post.
I would have been better off not knowing about any of that.

boo

yah

Reina a best

Kumiko is best and nobody else stands a chance.

What's with all these threads lately? Is it because of the movie?

I just had a day tonight where Sapphire and Asuka was showing their asses for me to fuck while orgasming, and a few seconds later I wake up, cumming hard onto my T-shirt. I hate wet dreams.
And I don't even love those 2 in particular, neither was I obsessed with Hibike lately.
/blog

>he watched Free
Ever opinion about girl characters coming from a flaming homosexual automatically disregarded.

>he didn't watch free
Low test.

>answering with a meme
>promoting homosexuality
Go back to

Is it possible for Reina and Kumiko to end up in a lesbian relationship?

Stop promoting your board, dumbass.

I really love her, but I can't help but think that there's something dark and terrible behind her smile.
Not evil, but some sort of hidden agony.

Nope.

Nice try crossboarding faggot.

Why not?

You're not going to convert me, dumb faggot.

Unless Yamada was just saying nonsense for the interview it probably won't go that route.

Dvorak's 9th symphony is all-around amazing, you can hear a small part of it in Hibike.

I'm sorry I can't convert you from being a crossboarder actual homosexual glorifying fag.

Don't project onto me, fag.

>implying I'm projecting anything onto you
You'd love that, ain't you, homosexual.

Get the fuck out you retards

I'm not exaggerating when I say I would eat the feces right out of Sapphire's butthole.

Then fucking do it instead of writing this on an indonesian bagpipe support forum.

In Ishihara we trust. Give us the yuri.

Believe me, I want to.
Her little sister could do too.

Ishihara's yuri is purely fapservice though

This show is yuri

I got my hopes up for nothing when they climbed the mountain. And I still finished the show.

I feel betrayed.

They fucked on-screen though.

H-hey

Kumiko, Yuuko, Midori.
These are the three girls I deeply love of this show. Not bad.

This is actually not a lie.

Kumiko? More like Cumiko amirite?

Everyone on 2ch was talking about that scene for whatever reason.

She's my new backgroundfu.

>not a single qt girl in the ensemble

Also, post more please.

>TrophyWifeTrio.jpg

Reported.

Shit taste. Yuuko deserves love.

Disregard my previous fail post if you read it
youtube.com/watch?v=WUfgKwTqdps
This is the sensei we needed.