Niggers unequivocally BTFO

Niggers unequivocally BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/907060975584645121
youtu.be/u0SD-je_mLA
youtube.com/watch?v=i3CpIbf1SQs
hooktube.com/watch?v=I28OYTJZvrs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Man I was a big fan when he was on Family Guy back in the day but wow that's some genuine racist shit. Fuck this guy

If that's real then James is now king of the twitter. Well played, James

Looting otherwise known as getting food.

LOL

twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/907060975584645121

8/10

excellent bait user but I will point out the obvious. He didn't say anything about race, just saying that people who loot don't work None of that mentions race. That would be you, who made the connection to black people.

Ahh, good on ya, James.

I didn't know foot locker sold food?

he didnt specify any race, you're fucking retarded kys

>on normie book during lunch break
>album of Irma shit
>houses getting blown over and shit
>video of people looting
>all of them niggers

niggers are literally the worst.

Hahahaha niggers so dumb they think footlocker sells food packaged in shoe-length cardboard boxes

Doh ho ho HO. He went there.

Is this what the left calls a "dog-whistle"?

Yup. He knows what he meant. We know what he meant. Everyone knows what he meant but he didn't actually sat it and (((they))) can't prove otherwise.

Between this and pewdiepie it's going to be a good week, niggers.

I prefer frog-whistle.

A variant of this joke was in one of our earlier threads on the topic

>pewdiepie
whwt happen

He called somebody a nigger while live streaming some shitty game. YouTube is menstruating everywhere.

Atleast this is better than what you were doing in the other threads. It's still pretty weak though

wow, hes just implying that looters are lazy and never work. he never said they were black. that was your brain saying that. fucking racist pos

I didn't know Fila made food

You should read:
Making a connection with race is... well... racist of you. And assumptive. Very assumptive.

yeah actually that's a great example

Chick fil-A nigger

we have to "dog-whistle" in the first place because the left crucifies everyone who tells the truth outright. Real fucking winners.

>Republicans: HOLLYWOOD CELEBRITIES NEED TO SHUT UP ABOUT POLITICS NOBODY CARES WHAT THEY THINK REEEEE
>Also Republicans: Oh wow a Hollywood actor agrees with me on politics? I'll worship the ground they walk on and vote for them for President multiple times.

>>Also Republicans: Oh wow a Hollywood actor agrees with me on politics? I'll worship the ground they walk on and vote for them for President multiple times.
Did you post in the wrong thread or something?

God help us if he gets the nuclear codes

Videodrone is redpilled.

youtu.be/u0SD-je_mLA

>I will point out the obvious.
who is doing the looting
youtube.com/watch?v=i3CpIbf1SQs

Black people deserve racism

looters?

n_ggers

fill in the blank

Can anyone post lunks to the really good charlottesville memess on jewtube? Looking for the one that shows the nog flying off into the distance with a bucket of chicken

hold on I've seen this south park episode

Niggers!

Is there anything more beta than getting offended by WORDS?

>lefty celebrities think that Trump is responsible for hurricanes for not believing in "science"
>James Woods makes fun of people that would rather steal than work for new shoes

James is much more rational here.

Didn't know flat screens had nutritional value

Won't they check people's boots now?

You assume that the looters are persons of color, that's pretty racist. Fuck you

Nigga, he's alluding to an old racist joke.

I don't get it

Woods 2020

hooktube.com/watch?v=I28OYTJZvrs

Niggers won't touch work boots.

black people are afraid of leather

The old joke is "where's the best place to hide a welfare check from a nigger? In his work boots"

Even touching the boots could cause heart failure.

fuck of liberal scum

It's how you starve them

Just call them niggers.

How is that racist? Obviously looters aren't working, so no need for work boots. Does Foot Locker even sell work boots?

"Dog whistles" are noises that only schizophrenic weirdos on the internet can hear. What we see in the OP is an example of a satirical joke.

ITT: basic white bitches who have never had to live off of sole food

fav james woods movie

>sole food

>Privilege of the non colored.

Wait niggers can eat flat screen tvs and jordans ?

I liked Videodrome

I wish I could afford KFC daily.

Vampires

It's not racist. Looters don't have jobs.

or you could just post job applications on door or hide your monkey under them. nothing scare a nigger more than a job

that's fucking hilarious

Shoot yourself, kike.

They are stealing Jordans, mostly. Also shoot yourself

He really, truly, doesn't give a fuck.

A+ James Woods, would Woods again.

Syntax is a prime ingredient for good bantz. I guess free education isn't always best...

You are racist as fuck if you are implying any race from that post

This is a really nice gambit. In order to call this tweet "racist" or a "dog whistle" you have to concede that blacks are the only group that loot during times of vulnerability/strife. Very well played.

somethings never die

LCD Tvs, Timberlands, AF1s, and Nikes are now food.

the hard way is a 10/10 film

Damn.

Shoes made by sweatshop labor workers for pennies on the dollar because of subsidies to the most profitable businesses in human history. Wow, such moral high ground...

We got an edge lord over here.

Incredible

Show us your flag

I fucking love that guy.

/ourguy/

Emperor Julian the Apostate tried already. It was a pathetic embarrassment. Total cuck, pagan Julian tried to re-build the Jew's temple just to disprove Christianity (and failed).

We've move on kiddo.

I fucking love this guy

Oops mouse isn't working again - wrong thread.

What are you wearing? What kind of phone do you have

>be nig
>read any jab at unemployed people as a jab at niggers, even when race is not mentioned at all
>I WUZ KANGZ N SHEEEEIT

The difference is Republican celebrities are actually intelligent, accomplished, talented people, while Democrat celebrities are actually jews, niggers, drug addicts and pedophiles.

Those little salty packets they put in the shoe box say Do Not Eat but thats jus cuz whitey be wanting a nigga to starve

is it called 'sole' food because you eat pig feet and shit?

He's a jew, so he is your guy you pathetic Americuck.

James Woods doesn't give a FUCK

WTF I never knew flat screen TVs and adidas shoes were edible!

Fuck you NIGGGGGGER!