Redpilling on weed

How do I get my gf to stop smoking weed?

Weed is degenerate and harmful, I've proven that to her.
She argues that since she's at uni, it's the perfect time to smoke weed, and want's to experience things.
Spoken like a true millennial.

What do?

what the fuck did you just say to me

If you weren't a nu-male with low test you would've broken up with her a long time ago

>I've proven that to her.
How so?

what exactly was the argument you used to convince her weed is harmful i'd love to hear that bs.

Do not bitch about her smoking. AND make sure you're the one she gets her bud from.

Get her to exhale the smoke she inhales through a sheet of paper towel. She will quit for at least a few days. At this point she will smoke again and most likely dump you because youre a faggot.
And lungs are self cleaning organs. Kys,

ask her wether she values her memorization and intelligence, because weed will half it

More conditioning your brain doesn't need.

What's this shit about "experiencing things"? Once you've smoked a few times you've pretty much experienced it all - just like doing shrooms. Do that shit a few times, learn a few things, and realize you aren't pushing any more boundries. Wish I would have quit that degenerate shit a long time ago.

You do know acting like an over bearing, asshole dad is gonna push into Tyrone's loving arms. Let her smoke, if she decides to stop cool, if not move on. There plenty of cardboard fish in the sea for your lame ass.

* insert angry Pepe here* REEEEEEEEE!

Do you guys not have any idea on how to search databases or even google for medical articles relating to negative health effects (in particular cognitive, reproductive, and lung-related health effects)?

She had a concussion a few months ago and her memory is shit (uses post it notes for everything now). Weed will obviously help right?
Ignorance is a bliss.

I still don't get why do people smoke weed every day. It's boring and not that rewarding. I can understand how'd someone would get hooked to amphetamines or opiates, but weed? Probably it's just not for me

hide her weed.

I'm not worried about being blacked. She things nigs are disgusting.

She's doesn't have bud, she just leeches off of people she knows and smokes with them often

Ten bucks says OP is a fag. Weed is harmless you dumbass. As long as your girlfriend's brain isn't currently developing then it's fine. If anything weed is better than tobacco because it's less regulated and as a result will most likely have fewer carcinogens in it. Smoking is still bad for your lungs though so if you want her to not smoke then she should get edibles.

Your gf is cheating on you.

best way is to tell her mom and dad that she is smoking weed. She will get in trouble and blame you and your relationship will end but you would have done the right thing, taking away her funding for drugs.

If you want to be her lover you gotta get with her friends, make it last forever, friendship never eeeeends.

jk op she sounds like a slut.

Just fuck her and move on, if she doesn't want to fuck then get her high and sodomize her.

Do the poor girl a favor and break up with her. She'll thank you later.

just say if she wants to be degenerate and harm her body then she can do it with someone else and threaten to leave her.

Just break up with her OP, she'll be a lot happier with someone who doesn't try to tell her how to live or lecture her about fucking weed ffs

>she just leeches off of people she knows and smokes with them often

Slippery slope. Keep her supplied.

>weed is degenerate and harmful
incorrect!
weed is fine until you reach a certain age, then you grow out of it.

that's nature.

what she really needs to do is quit going to the debt inducing jew called "college".

haha faggot quit telling people what to do.

>can't stop smoking weed
>want's to experience things.

Guarantee you she's fucking niggers on the side.

Based

>she's at uni
>implying you're not there
>being a manipulative douche and trying to control her life
>failing at this
>becoming miserable enough about it to post on the internet

She has no self respect and doesn't respect you. She's already on the fast track to fucking other guys. SJW uni indoctrination incoming.

Take this advice from a dude that went exactly what you're going through. Break up with her, find a proper girlfriend. If only I had someone to just tell me to drop her.