JoJo thread

old thread hit bump limit. also, at 10:30 CST i'll be streaming the OVA for some anons from last night. we left off just after Hol Horse and J Geil

stream is on cytube at SMASH_DAT_BOI_PUCCI

>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P4M8Av-SnPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump for stream.

Future antagonist.

4th for mudad

Are there any father/son bonding doujins with DIO and Gio? And I don't mean like sex.

>little giorno with blonde hair.

I just finished Stone Ocean.
What the fuck.

It was good right?

>josefumi clearly at peace with himself when he decides to save kira
>subconsciously associates that peace with his burial at the wall eyes

>jousuke sleeps better under the mattress

To be fair I'd be surprised if Araki himself managed to remember that little detail three chapters after he wrote it. Not like it had much bearing on anything.

How fast are Stone free strings?

so... who's this?

Not really. What the fuck even happens after this? Why was it hinted that Giorno would show up? Why didn't Jotaro and the Speedwagon Foundation get a hold of the Morioh guys or Passione when they knew it was gonna be tough, world ending shit? Speaking of how did Emporio survive the reset intact? Is it because he was a living stand user that knew what was happening? If it was just being a living Stand user, does that mean the Morioh crew and the Passione gang are still good? And if that's the case what about Notorious B.I.G.? How did killing Pucci change everything suddenly if his stand was just accellerating everything, and if everything si set in stone anyway how would he ever change anything anyway? How come things were the same when he sped up to a new universe but when he died it was an entirely different one, and how would Emporio get through that one with his memory intact and nobody else? What the fuck did Pucci even want and what was his heaven? How did Jolyne and friends react fast enough to physically shoot the gun and pull the sticker so they could travel?

What's your favorite moment of your least favorite part?

OVA STREAM HAS BEGUN

SMASH_DAT_BOI_PUCCI on cytube

lol no part 6 is easily the worst part

I cry reading part's 4 ending.

Pretty much this.

4 > 2 > 7 > 5 >= 3 > 1 > 6
Don't wanna judge 8 since we don't even know the main antagonist yet

What's the best music used in the Jojo franchise and why is the Oingo Boingo Brothers ED?

my nigga but the Hol Horse one is better because Hol Horse

Hol Horse is the best crusader.

The guard and the prisoners seemed to have their memories intact after the reset. I think the only people that don't have memories of before the reset are the replacements for the main cast. Made in Heaven lets Pucci alone act outside of fate's restrictions, which is why he got himself killed when he was fated to survive everything earlier. Pucci explained heaven pretty clearly at the end. Jolyne and friends could react that fast cos stands are fast as fuck and can catch bullets.

I think Part 4's greatest flaw is that it's too short.

I feel Araki could have explored that town for double the number of chapters.

So many loose threads. Who the fuck was the alien? What about the time loop? Jotaro's mom also didn't complete her arc. Nor Okuyasu's dad.

Still it's a damn good part.

I wonder if they'll do another special ED.

>Who the fuck was the alien?
The alien is an stand user.
His stand is "Earth wind and fire" but is an stand hability, not a punch ghost stand.

>they got Oingo and Boingo's VAs because they can sing
>they make Hol Horse's VA sing too
Yeah, that was great.

>What the fuck even happens after this?
Part 7 is a reboot of the series
>Why was it hinted that Giorno would show up?
No idea
>Why didn't Jotaro and the Speedwagon Foundation get a hold of the Morioh guys or Passione when they knew it was gonna be tough, world ending shit?
I doubt they'll be able to do anything, or maybe Jotaro didn't want to get them involved.
>Speaking of how did Emporio survive the reset intact? Is it because he was a living stand user that knew what was happening? If it was just being a living Stand user, does that mean the Morioh crew and the Passione gang are still good?
Everyone that lives long enough to reach the singularity point is taken to the new universe. Anyone that died is replaced with a different person, like how Jolyne is replaced with Jolyne #2.
So the Duwang crew would still alive, but they'll be wondering what the fuck happened.

Good, you're going into the best Jojo part next.

hahaha sup? homos

>check out the stream
>vagina surgery
neat

Yeah, I wish some of the minor characters got more arcs, like Shizuka and Tonio
>There will never be a Let's Eat Out An Italian 2: Electric Boogaloo

what the hell is wrong with araki's art in part 8? everything looks so lanky and ugly holy fuck those ears are cancer
part 7 was so damn fine why fuck everything up now?

It's gone now.

Whats up gay's?

I'm sorry you lost your taste user. You should go read some Boruto, the art is so much better

Heyy

so are any of you fags going to desert trip in october? do you think araki will make the trip?

desert trip isnt for fags you homo

>So the Duwang crew would still alive, but they'll be wondering what the fuck happened.

Really? I thought everybody on earth died and the next universe was a similar universe with people that look like the previous universe.

read jorge joestar, that concludes the orignal universe's story

the sbr universe isn't connected to the original one through space and time

Part 7 is the straightest part

Jorge Joestar is... 50% canon?

are any of you upstanding jojo fans gonna try to see those artists before they fall to araki's curse at desert trip?

Newfag here, why is this shit so gay?

Cuz you have shit taste.

>2016
>Not being gay
What're you a faggot?

>tfw Jonathan is your favorite Jojo but don't say it because you don't want to get ostracized by other anons

if you mean as a supporting, sure
if you mean based only on his appearance in SDC, that's just shit taste

Dumping the ones I have

>"We’re so manly we could have a dick in each hand and one in the mouth and still not be gay!"

Nice bait

Jorge Joestar isn't canon though

>jorge joestar
Jesus Christ that summary is nuts.

Also, am I the only one that thinks the Higashikata family is a lot like the Adam's family? Both of them are pretty weird.

Jonathan wasn't in SDC...

>tfw Jonathan is your favorite Jojo
>Jonathan

>Part 4 is straight

What was this one?

Post irl Jojos

shit i saw the image and thought you said Jotaro
also yes he was, or his body at least :^)

To be fair, Josuke only does that pose in the very final panel of part 4.

I have no idea why CC2 decided to chose that as his default pose for ASB though.

Achtung Baby

One hell of a pose for a guy

you're supposed to save the filenames

What's wrong with liking Jonathan?

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........soft&wet......

Will do it later, too lazy and I want the full set

Trips confirm Jonathan is cute
CUTE!

I’m really late to the game here, but just for reference. The Jojo’s themselves are usually straight, however their fashion and poses are straight out of the New York vogue dancing community. Which by and large is gay. That being said, pose FABULOUSLY!

I don't know ? Who's this little shit ?

How many of you are Gay?

Fuck I forgot who that one is

JJL Haruno

Made In Heaven

Made in Heaven.

That's why you save the filenames, idiot.

im evil?

No bully

Does it count if I'm only gay for Wammu?

Who is this man?

if i read Boruto, im gay af?

Part 8 main villain.

baitsa dasuto

>King Crimson will never be your stand
why even live

Tasting time.

Jotaro's uncle

>mfw I look up vogue dancing
What the fuck is this?
>youtu.be/P4M8Av-SnPA

But I wanted Killer Queen.

AVdol

greato taste my dude

>least favorite Jojo is Jonathan

You're breaking my heart user

Araki's Stand: 'Dropped Plotlines'

Why Kakyoin don't wear this scarf anymore?