Redpilled Relationships

Hey Sup Forums i need advice

>meet girl
>same interests and hobbies
>only slept with one guy from a long term relationship
>already super conservative and redpilled about the JQ
>get along really well
>cute face but shes fat

Do i overlook her being fat for all these other great traits? We're both in a dark blue state so I doubt I'll ever find someone else as conservative out here. If i overlook it, how do i get her to lose weight without being an ass. she's not like 300lbs or anything maybe like 185 but short.

General conservative relationship advice thread too

She has to lose the weight. Tough deal here. You could have fat kids and be stereotypical burgers, with muh guns, muh good, and muh gut.
Your kids would be lardos, and you'd all have health problems. You'll likely get fat too.

Look mate. Say you run into a false flag. Do you want ur gf to be Heather Hayer?

Try to find an outdoors activity that you both enjoy, and buy healthier foods when you go to the grocery store.

yeah im fairly fit, not /fit/ fit but in good enough shape but i am worried it would rub off on me and lead me down an unhealthy lifestyle

that's probably doable. if i can get her to make any progress i can praise the shit out of her to make her want to do it more

I recommend cycling and hiking, easy for people to get into and do alot of.

Just do it together exercise and bycicle. You will have a THICCCCCC gf

Also enjoy the semen depot from the ex

She loses weight and she'll drop ur dumb ass when chad sniffs around

Up to you. God fucking damn god is an asshole when it comes to women. I think on some level all men know that fat women have amazing personalities and are total marriage soulmate material..... they just aren't skinny hot fuck dolls.

hiking would be easy with all the trails near us. ill bring up biking too. thanks leaf

yeah she has the right foundation to get that thicc cyclist ass going

i know its a shitty tradeoff. she has a super cute face though, so if i can get her to put in the work i can have my cake and stop her from eating it too

>no mention of actively evangelical/religious

The great Lord God Almight tells me you are fucked,

sorry, kinda rolled that all into the conservative one. were both actively religious with pretty much the same beliefs

Redpilled relationship

>she wears diapers
>calls me "daddy"

>185lbs
I was thinking I was in the exactly the same boat as you because my gf got fat last year and keeps saying she is going on diet "tomorrow". But she just gained 10 lbs (118lbs at 5'4" now) and her belly is kind of chunky and she has gross fat arms now. How the hell do you fug something that big?

its just a guess. probably closer to 160 ish but most of it is in her lower half

Marry her and ask if she'd like to watch you lift weights at the gym. Do cardio together to hang out.

My issue would be that she slept with one guy.

Go to the gym with her. You can bond with her there as well. She will appreciate you helping her figure things out and it will be cute. I want this right now :)

Are you fit? Do you exercise regularly?

If she believes you want her to be thin for health reasons, it's not going to be hard to get her to lose weight.

If you are in any way doughy, she is going to see it as shallow and superficial.

Also, if you get her to lose weight, she will likely decide she is out of your league afterward.

Trick her subconsciously into losing weight by using positive reinforcement. Watch her caloric intake and trick her into living an active lifestyle.

But you would have to lead by example, though.

Or you could also become a gigantic fatass like her so you wouldn't feel ashamed for having a superfat genius for a girlfriend. But she might leave you for a thinner guy.