youtu.be/6n_xCI-peq0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Plausible deniability

>Damn, the Mossad wasn't lying...

"What the fuck am I going to do?"

>"Reading makes a country great"

Time to destabilize the Middle East

Yellow sticky looks like alien

Let's see how you'd react if you were just elected President of the US and had that info whispered in your ear. In front of a bunch of children no less.

>its happening

youtube.com/watch?v=yTjz7rfPjfQ

STEEL
PLANE

>Kite must hit steel
Kikes

They told him that he has to either get potatoes or salad as a side dish and he dislikes both of them

>hide the evidence

they told him "fuck her right in the pussy"

>"They werent bluffing"

>th-then the lit-lit-litool-little bear say-said...

thejewsdidthis.gif

or
>That fucking asshole.

the way to lobotomize kids.>>
K-I-K-E-S

or
>You suck, Dick. he he, that's funny.

>exactly as planned

youtube.com/watch?v=75Ja-W5LWVk

He is meditating to satan on the great working they just completed.

The whole thing was a ritual. They are all satanic scum.

>"Mission Accomplished"

or
>all the leaves are brown...and the sky is grey...

This picture doesn't even look real

Society, mankind, earth... Its all fake news

>In front of a bunch of children no less.

This happened in a school, though, not the Congress.

>Jesus Christ Almighty, I think papa went too far this time...

This reminds me.

What is everyone's thoughts on pet goat cartoon that mocks this

10/10 my leaf

>coordinated terrorist attack on the US in progress
>two hijacked jets have crashed into the Twin Towers
>another has crashed into the Pentagon
>Flight 93 hasn't crashed yet
>President is at a highly-publicized photo op in an elementary school, the location of which is known to anyone who had a newspaper or watched CNN that week

>Secret Service does nothing
>nation under coordinated terrorist attack with the fucking President sitting in an unbelievably vulnerable, publicized location and they just let him read a story about a pet goat to some kids while God knows what could be coming to kill him

That's when I knew they were in on it

What did HE mean by this

Kite plane must hit steel, Get Ready!

Link for anyone who wants it

youtu.be/6n_xCI-peq0

wow fuck me

the video is really weird from the classroom
i dont have it, but its on youtube
the kids are singing about the fucking plane crash and stuff
and the spelling list they have has all the words on it

As with most things I can't tell if it is exposing evil or evil itself? Idk whose on our side and who is evil anymore ... It sucks. Intuition is all I have

Something is screwy for sure

>reading makes a country great
MAGA

Leaf humor

>curb your enthusiasm music plays

i'm leaning towards exposing but wtf do I know

what was even worse was him 'getting into character' right after

It is clearly exposing evil. The rising Christ at the end is representing the anti Christ. The snake in the brain of that guy (representing the media) brainwashes him to follow him then once the anti Christ awakens at the command of that dancing Shiva figure that keeps changing it's face the guy begins following the false Christ. Note when the false Christ awakens the church completely collapses and crumbles a final time.

Underrated.

also notice all the fish that jump in the boat to follow the false Christ. they are doomed.

>Michael Moore includes this in his documentary as a "haha Bush is dumb" scene
>Accidentally redpills people over the 9/11 conspiracy

Michael Moore seems like he's cursed to redpill people against his will.

Rewatch it now a second time. Note the things you missed the first time. The owl on the wall behind Bush/Obama, etc

I'm not a dubya fan but

>be told of an unprecedented attack
>run scenarios through your mind for a few minutes, blocking out the rest of the world entirely
>"HURRR DURR DUBYA STOOPID HE ISN'T EVEN WATCHING SCROLLING NUMBERS AND GEOMETRIC DIAGRAMS"

Its not the anti-christ, he destroys the financial elite, frees the man from drug addiction/elite media brainwashing, and destroys the pedo-ridden (((catholic church))), and brings humanity to their next stage of evolution, enlightenment

watching it now, the dragon on the wall under the chalk board. and does anyone know what the coin under obamas foot is? Also, there's the biblical reference of the woman being clothed in the sun, aching to give birth. Reference to the little girl in the yellow circle who releases the apple (put forth her fruit?)

It's using symbols of multiple gods. He rides in on an Anubis boat. It's a slap in the face to One God monotheism. He's the anti Christ. The serpent isn't fleeing the guy, he's finished his mission of creating a full blown follower.

the serpent is fleeing danger having had this christ figure wipe out much of the financial elite

@1:29 when the apple rolls on the "chessboard" floor you see a letter and a number. those represent a chess position. In chess c7 is a popular move using the "knight" that creates a fork. It puts the king in check and also puts the "Castle/tower/rook in danger. you have to move the king from danger but at the sacrifice of the Castle. It puts the "player" in a sticky situation. That is why you see Obama sweating and in the next scene you see the American flag is ripped in half and the towers fall. He has to sacrifice the "castle/rook" to save the "king".

The Christ figure is awakened by the shape shifter. It isn't the banking elite he wipes out (the men with briefcases) it is the business middle class.

>"I bet the Jews did this..."

>"Did Larry and his family escape?"

memes aside i can't imagine hearing a happening that colossal and trying to keep a straight face while reading a book in front of little kids

I see no indication that the serpent awakes him, it clearly looks like him getting rid of elites/men in black, and scaring the shit out of the serpent afterwards

man i wish pol existed during that time.

b-b-but muh israel

I pray when Christ truly returns I have the clarity and faith to know the true Messiah from the anti Christ.

me too user, me too