How seriously do you take waifuism?

How seriously do you take waifuism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_YtwPPsBKGQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

very seriously user

Not much.

I for one wouldn't tattoo any picture of anyone I loved onto my body. I would in fact never get a tattoo.This seems more like infatuation, not love.

Probably not much, but I've pondered getting a full body pillow of mai waifu just because the idea makes me chuckle. That said, I've always appreciated anime as an artform and judging by these picture, it seems to look very well as tattoos, and I think it looks awesome. Anyone who has Nozomi as their waifu can't be that bad.

I picture some prison gang with haruhi tattoos.

There's 8 of them and they're called ''The Endless 8''.

am disappoint the other arm doesn't have a yuki tattoo to complete the trifecta.

Op now 90 years old.

When the FBI sends us all to prison because one guy posts CP, all Sup Forums boards are gonna become prison gangs.

Sup Forums is gonna have ink of Yotsuba holding a scythe.
Sup Forums is going to have a yin-yang symbol comprised of Rei & Asuka, e.t.c.

If he was going to plaster a tattoo of an anime chick for the rest of his life then he could have at least chosen a better raibu.

Good thing that wasn't Honk

Long haired and bunnygirl Haruhi is good taste. I would join this guy's prison gang.

Not much. I love her as a 2D while waiting for the day that I'll become 2D and be with her for the rest eternity

I've got a Miku tattoo.

Well,I have a daki.Its pretty serious desu.

>this entire post

I don't think you pondscum even take yourselves seriously, let alone life. End yourself.

pics?

Actually that mikuru looks pretty good.

This has potential.
Cute girls doing cute gang things in prison when?

I haven't spent a single cent on anime related stuff, and by extension no waifu stuff either.

I do have a waifu but i have not a single figure, novel, manga, daki, or poster of her. Nothing.

Does this make me a bad husband? It's not like i can import shit from japan to my 3rd world shithole without having to sell a kidney. At most i think i could get someone to make me a poster, but i think i should leave that for after i leave my parent's house

Already happened with Ange, it even had the rape like a proper show about prison.

>2011+5
>Still not taking your waifu on the go

I hope you don't do this.

If I masturbate to this does that make me gay?

No, I only have the figures and daki of my waifu out of self-satisfaction. I would never mock anyone's love because of something so petty as material value.

It's fine so long as you love your waifu. To some extent, I respect the people that can be assured of their love without being tempted to obtain material goods in order to validate the emotions in their head.

Used to take it sort of seriously, then I grew up a bit. Also it was hard loving her as much as I did when I first played her game after so many months had passed.

A little puny compared to all those tattoos, but it's what I got. I'm tempted to get one of those stickers that go on the back pane window of your car for my truck.

I've considered getting homura tattooed but I don't like needles

My very much incomplete Miku tattoo. I will add more details and interesting stuff on the background. I got this because it is my favorite Vocaloid album and it looks edgy as fuck.

Well shes my phones lockscreen except when I hang out with friends and thats about it

I wonder if that dude looks at the Haruhi tattoo every night before he goes to bed and says NEW SEASON NEVER

>better raibu
There is no better raibu than nozomi

doesn't that picture of fish just make you want to eat more?

Nozomi is boring.

my waifu is clothed on lock screen, and naked in the unlocked screen.

I only have one.

I don't mean to insult you user but that doesn't look good at all.
which is surprising seing how good those op tatoos are.

Heh. It kind of does, but I just had 1000 calories of oatmeal with pb, protein and milk. And now it's time for bed.

>male full body tattoo
Disgusting

To be honest, n9ne.

You should've paid more for a better tattoo artist. It's muddy as fuck

up till now i dont see read or do a thing with her doujin

Nah dude, just nah. Both the artist and the image weren't apt for the job.
Shit looks like it was drawn with chalk

Not that serious I guess.

kinda seriosly but not so much to have a tatoo related to heryet

Pure autismo

I don't have a waifu

1000 hours in perler

don't worry other anons will fap to you're waifu

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

You and ever other Mexiboo has a Spice and Wolf daki

Neat!

man is he going to regret that once he grows up

tacky as fuck

I guess at least it's in a place that you can hide

I have all her merch (wasn't a lot) and paid over a hundred dollars for a custom daki I hold. Rarely wash it as it's a pain in the dick to get the pillow back in, and usually eat food over.

So about average.

Do you want your waifu to smell or something?
Wash her regularly.

>tfw every time you wash her the colors fade and the cum stains still don't come out all the way

Better be some premium material. I got my custom for 50

Most of that was the commission to have her drawn. There is also no art of her.

Some lapse in reason to allow myself to believe I'm cuddling/making love to a character I'm very fond of brings me joy and satiates the desire for actual romantic relationships.

It's kind of religious in that aspect except in no way do I believe it's real.

I haven't spent anything on it but my digital collection is sizeable.

>not liking full body tattoo like the samurai and yakuza

This

Except I've tried hallucinatory drugs to make myself believe it's real to no avail.

Your mind knows better and you should consider that a good thing. Don't fuck it up for fantasy.

I'm legitimately infatuated with mai waifu, but I kinda keep it down-low. I have 1 model (it's the only good model of her), not even half a GB image folder, a few computer & phone wallpapers. I love her, and I fell in love with her slowly over the coarse of watching, and then reading her source material. I also acknowledge that she is 2D and other people love her, so I'm ok with people sexualizing her. In fact I encourage it at times.

I also understand that people like to use 'waifu' in a meme sense, but I feel that they should just be using "best girl" or "cute girl" in most instances. But I still really hate Haremfags, as I feel they just see "waifus" as some form of taste measuring trophies.

I really hate normalfags who call every fictional girls a waifu now.

I like the album, but nope.

Tattoos are pretty degenerate, but full body anime tattoos.. I have no words.

youtube.com/watch?v=_YtwPPsBKGQ

Also that.

>2016
>still posting this garbage video on Sup Forums

End your life along with your youtuber friend.

Not at all. You're all no better than those who worship celebrities.

I taking my seasonal waifu so seriously

As seriously as possible.
Tattoo and merchandise isn't a proof of love (I have plenty of the latter though), anyone with some money can buy them. Devotion, faithfulness, passion, actively caring and loving your waifu is something you have to work hard to give her. This is the real proof of love.

It's completely different though, since one represents a fictional idealized character, and the other represents a filthy human. One should be shot most likely, the other is a cartoon.

>tatoo

Sure, but what other ways can you demonstrate that in a more physical level?

Doing all of those things you mentioned and buying merch / daki still feels not enough for me, I just need to feel even more closer to her.

fuck

Damn that's obviously a troll but it's still so cringeworthy. I'm glad I got over this years ago and sold my merch.

Dimensions aside, you're still worshiping something that you will never ever have.

1, I wouldn't put that disgusting pig on my back and 2, I would make sure to get my waifu tattooed somewhere that didn't require a mirror for me to see her.

>Sure, but what other ways can you demonstrate that in a more physical level?
>Doing all of those things you mentioned and buying merch / daki still feels not enough for me, I just need to feel even more closer to her.
There is lots of ways to do it. For example, bake a cake for her on her birthday. Don't buy one, just make one by your hand from start, bake sponge cake, whip cream, decorate all etc. Buying finished product doesn't show anything, but when you actually spend some your time and effort on something for her, it really shows your dedication.
I'm not saying merch is wrong though, daki is one of the best thing I've ever bought. But doing something larger for her is great way to show her how much you love her.

Hah, how naive!

I am not the poster. but that was taken during the healing period and will look 500% better when it is done.

I have a guts inner demon tattoo no pics

If you don't mind, what drugs have you tried?

degenerates pls go

3D celebrities are real things that are some measurable distance away from you, right now, capable of being possessed in a literal way, by you, if you had enough motivation, guts, and know-how.

Waifus are not. I won't argue which is better or worse, since those words have no place in this discussion. Every person is their own entity with their own driving forces. But it's important to know that they are very very different things on a very fundamental level.

When you need money to support yourself and live properly, waifuism is a huge waste. You end up devoting most or all of your money to plastic figures and other material things that aren't actually good for anything. That character will never know you love her, because she doesn't know anything. And if you have friends or gain friends who aren't in it as deep/at all, you'll gain perspective on how weird and pointless it looks from the outside.
Miku was my waifu too, and I still enjoy her as a character, but selling those figures and phone straps and CDs and countless other things lifted a huge weight. It hurt a little too but you get over it surprisingly fast and you feel a lot less restricted when it comes to enjoying multiple characters.
Maybe I'm just old now, but I can't help but feel silly when I remember taking this all so seriously.

Did you do this shit on your own, did you have a template, or did you just soku's sprites. I want to make one.

That's so sad.

Not at all, seems like a huge waste of time if you're seriously going to claim you have a waifu and you don't just treat her like your favorite character. I despise anyone who unironically says they have a waifu and they can't even speak her language to begin with.
And I'm not that desperate yet, as long as anons are here on Sup Forums I'll be fine

Yeah, this
I want everyone who responded seriously to this thread to get the fuck out and never come back.

Love for waifu is much greater than for celebrate.
If my waifu was real like celebrities I would do absolutely anything to be able to get closer to her and confess feelings to her. And I don't mean to enter scene like retard when she is performing, but to get into industry and try to become manager or song writer or anyone so I could spend some time alone with her legitimately and have chance.
Also I've never heard that fans of some celebrate would consider her their wife and actually refuse to get into any other romantic relationship in their whole life. I wouldn't be surprised if there was people like that though.

>When you need money to support yourself and live properly, waifuism is a huge waste.
Not true. It brings you happiness, lot's of it. I've never been so happy in my life, as I am now with her.
Everyone has some hobby, some people spend time on vidya, some on travels etc. all just because it makes them happy with their life.
Also having waifu isn't expensive at all, especially when you compare to real girlfriend. How much can making two cakes and buying one daki and one figure per year cost? It's nothing.
>You end up devoting most or all of your money to plastic figures and other material things that aren't actually good for anything.
Normal merch just looks nice and makes you feel good. However daki is something very usefull. It makes you sleep well, is good for you back and let's you feel a little of hugs and cuddles of your loved ones. It's very practical.
>And if you have friends or gain friends who aren't in it as deep/at all, you'll gain perspective on how weird and pointless it looks from the outside.
You just need to find people who aren't dicks, respects you and don't judge you for something they don't understand(aka. don't friend normalfags)
All my friends know about my relationship with Miku and no one really dislike it or disrespect it. Actually only one friend has ever said something not pleasant about it: "Oh right, your love for Miku is so TRUE and REAL, I WISH happiness in the future." And the other friends defended me and just attacked him: "Man, what the fuck? What is wrong with you?" That was pretty hilarious.
>Miku was my waifu too [...] It hurt a little too but you get over it
Faggot. I'm not as disloyal as you.

I think of my waifu when I need someone to hold and there is nobody there, does this count?

Waifus are essentially for one's own comfort, so I don't see why it wouldn't. Also it's nice to see someone saved my masterpiece of a drawing.

That's security blanket, not a waifu.
No that it's wrong or something, but this is not what waifu really is.

This tattoo is really deep.
It symbolizes his longing for seeing her even though he never will.
She doesn't exist.
The only way he can come close to seeing her would be behind a mirror, a type of screen.

It seems to me like everyone's always eager to say "that's not what it means" or "that's not what it is" as if to express their own deeper knowledge of the concept, but I rarely see anyone willing to then explain what it actually means. They usually say "you'll know when you see it" or "I shouldn't have to explain it," something along those lines, something cryptic to avoid the answer, like a politician or a Jew.

What about you, user. Are you willing to tackle an explanation of what it really means to have a waifu? Or anyone. I really just want to see someone explain this, seriously.

You people aren't actually serious, right?

I mean I thought the whole waifu meme was just people being ironic. How little human interaction do you have in your life to actually love a drawing of a girl?

I've collected about 95% of the figs my waifu has right now, multiple wall scrolls with her on it, a 1/1 pop up stand, most of the CD's she's been on except for the harder to find ones. In the games she's always been one of my mains to use throughout the play throughs.