HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

stripes.com/us-warplanes-pick-off-isis-fighters-drawn-to-stranded-convoy-like-moths-to-the-flame-1.486506
quran.com/9/111
eluniversal.com.mx/estados/apagon-en-estados-del-norte-por-falla-en-subestacion
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

calm down nigger

faggot

>be American
>get PLANED

stripes.com/us-warplanes-pick-off-isis-fighters-drawn-to-stranded-convoy-like-moths-to-the-flame-1.486506

It's almost so easy to shoot back on that one I'm not sure if making me expend that minor effort qualifies as me taking the bait

I hope you realize the fucking owner of that building took out a huge insurance policy and got set for life after those towers went down.

lmao lol those towers went down in a pile of dust

PS: all of the jumpers went to hell. Suicide is a sin, even if in an extreme place. God wouldn't have put you there except to test you, and if you fail the test you go straight to hell.

Remember when people were jumping out of the towers? Lol

it's reparations for the Holocaust

what god should i pray to?

Here's a little secret. Don't want Wahhabist mudslimes murdering your people (or forming ISIS and causing massive rapefugee crises)? STOP FUCKING FUNDING and KEKING for SAUDI ARABIA YOU GODDAMN BURGER DOLTS!

Wahhabism = radical Islamism = Head-chopping and religious police and SHARIA LAW = what ISIS does and it's the SAME IDEOLOGY THAT THE SAUDIS SHILL EVERYWHERE.

Stop goddamn blaming the kikes for a moment, and realise that it's the fucking SAUDI ARABIANS behind this. The US should STOP FUCKING FUNDING/SUPPORTING/ARMING Israel AND Saudi Arabia and I swear the mudslime/terrorism/Islam/refugee problems will fucking go away.

>be American
>get JEWED

When will we ever stop talking about fucking 9/11?

>set for life

They owned the fucking world trade center buildings, they were already set "for life"

ISRAEL IS PLANNING A FALSE FLAG TOMORROW.

HIGH ALERT HIGH ALERT.

THEY HACKED THE ELECTRICAL GRIDS.

THEY ARE GOING TO FAKE A FLASH OF LIGHT AND CLAIM IT WAS AN EMP FROM NORTH KOREA

IT IS MOSSAD AND ISRAEL FALSE FLAG

believable. it's a big claim tho

I bet something will happen, but it will probably just be more islamic attacks

>article by Chad
The memes are real

When the next one happens.

that explains the flicker i got around then

K

OP is Jew larp

what i find funny about jihadis is,they always say x was a false flag and next sentence they say the west diserves islamic terror for their imperialism and they should be prepared for more.
Similar to Naonazis who say Holocaust did not happen and then, it was good that Hitler tried to get rid of them.

Most Muslims I know actually unironically think the US deserved this

Allah Snack bar, bitch!

hey OP go fuck a family member, you're just mad someone pulled the bacon prank on you or forced you to shower

be really real, you know your dick gets hard

(((munching on some bacon)))

9/11 is fake news.

>fake towers
>fake aeroplanes
>fake terrorists
>fake fake fake
>cnn is VERY fake news

Still the 10th here on the west coast

Happy 911 everyonel! The deaths of 100s of thousands of sand people

i fucking hate you motherfuckers that make fun of 9/11 why the fuck do you think its funny? my uncle died in that attack i would fuck you so badly if u ever saw me in real life laughing about it. go back to iraq you motherfucking degenrate

That's not real is it

16 years later and you still are a nation of stinking sand creatures. We could come in and level your whole shitty nation in a week, sleep tight cockroach.

>my uncle died in that attack

fake news.

wana hear another funny joke

9/11

Your uncle never died he's a government plant like all the so called "victims"

HIGH ALERT

ALL POWER SYSTEMS ARE AIR GAPPED

YOU ARE A FAGGOT WHO DOESNT UNDERSTAND PROCESS CONTROL SYSTEMS OR THE INTERNET

YOU HAVE THE INTELLECT OF A FAT BLACK TSA AGENT

The jews will find a way

so you're saying all the people who died in the towers all the firemen policemen all the office workers were all goverment plants?

Yeah from Ukraine

And of course those are all the exact same people making those contradictory claims.
You fucking jewtard, think before you speak.

Yes. Get woke or stay asleep like the sheep you are

Photo by Ken Jarecke from a long time ago, a hapless Iraqi soldier caught in the highway of death
>The image shows a burned-beyond-recognition Iraqi soldier in the front window of a destroyed truck. The sun is coming in through the back of the truck and most of the surfaces in the image are burned and just torn up, so it’s almost a black and white image although it was made on color film. It was early in the morning, we had been up most of the night.
>There was supposed to be a ceasefire in about an hour, maybe an hour and a half. We had traveled east from Nasiriya towards Basra, hooked up with Highway 80 and we started travelling south towards Kuwait City. And we came across this…just a single lorry, kind of in the middle of a double-lane highway. I was with a public affairs officer with the US Army and he said: “I don’t really get my jollies out of making pictures of dead people”. And I said: “If I don’t make pictures like this, people like my mother will think what they see in war is what they see on the movies”.
>He didn’t try to stop me, he let me go and I just went over there. And he might have been the driver of the truck, he might have been the passenger, but he had been burned alive and it appears as though he’s trying to lift himself up and out of the truck. I don’t know who he was or what he did. I don’t know if he was a good man, a family man or a bad guy or a terrible soldier or anything like that. But I do know that he fought for his life and thought it was worth fighting for. And he’s frozen, he’s burned in place just kind of frozen in time in this last ditch effort to save his life. At the time it was just something… well, I better make a picture of this. I thought there might have been better pictures. I literally shot two frames and moved on to other things and I didn’t really think a whole lot about it.

Fuck you and your dead uncle.

>tfw we actually won

Wow. Deep

throwing muslims in ovens when ???

Odd, considering ISIS was made by the us.

9/11, 2001.

The date coincides with Qur'an verse 9:111.
quran.com/9/111

Every anniversary helps to remind Muslims of their responsibility to fight and conquer all non-Muslims.

They need to be wiped out.

stuxnet was also (((air gapped))) literally not a problem

why was this never investigated

K relax faggot. How is that verse even relevant to anything?

this explains this: eluniversal.com.mx/estados/apagon-en-estados-del-norte-por-falla-en-subestacion

happy 9/11 burgers

Happy birthday!!!

Hi Jew.
I'll never hate them as much as I hate you, rat.
This bait was blatant af.

Only new yorkers died

DONT BRING UP ISLAM

brah, if you don't think the elites of this planet, will off every day mother fuckers for power money and respek.. you aren't woke.

how many jews didn't go to work that day or others who suddenly changed flights..

>>woke.

GEE I WONDER WHY (((LARRY SILVERSTEIN))) WAS NEVER INVESTIGATED

oh that made my day

>be muslim
>be stupid

CELEBRATE !!!
also we didn't do nuffin

Kill yourself.

Because it's balls. The towers were held owned by the port authority

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA