It really makes you think

>tlease181 [score hidden] 58 minutes ago
How fucking stupid is it that police have to use their attention to stop people from stealing and looting, when they could be using their time helping people evacuate. These people are scum.

>Karmagirl1 [score hidden] 52 minutes ago
I kind of agree but only because of one simple fact. All those things inside the store, if not stolen, will get damaged from the flooding and hurricane anyway. Why the heck not just let those idiots get them?

>[–]liamemsa 50 points 2 hours ago
don't be black don't be black don't be black
...shit.

>Daga29 [score hidden] an hour ago
I was thinking the same thing. Darnit, I hate it when other black people do this. I've spent decades trying not to be some gross stereotype and these guys are not helping!

>liamemsa [score hidden] 5 minutes ago
I just don't like seeing anything that will feed into people's preconcieved notions about race. It could just has easily been white people stealing, but when it's a clip of black people, people can see that and go "Yep, that's them n*ggers stealing" (as you can see in this thread)

reddit.com/r/videos/comments/6zb9rc/desperate_floridians_steal_designer_clothing_to/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q6YK8efKsRI
youtube.com/watch?v=hHSvcdl_OXc
youtube.com/watch?v=2TeQqJVix3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUCK
OFF
BACK
TO
PLEBBIT
IF
YOU
LOVE
IT
SO
FUCKING
MUCH

Why are you so upset?

Fuck off cunt.

That doesn't answer my question my dear prison boy.

we already know reddit is gay

And how does that prevent us from getting amusement while reading their stupidity?

>I just don't like seeing anything that will feed into people's preconcieved notions about race
>preconceived (ftfy nigger)
Who's gonna link crime stats in the plebbit box?

>Conosu [score hidden] 19 minutes ago

I mean Idk what ill get from this post, but it's not really because they are black, but poor. It sucks but in the last 50-100 years a lot of minorities were left in cities deteriorating as richer (white people) left.

This isn't really anything new, and yea it does create a stigma for black people but it really should just been seen as poor underprivileged people and not a race thing. It just happens to be more black/minorities are poorer because of past events. A lot of them were taught at a young age to take advantage of situations to improve their life. And for them they don't get many opportunities to do it in "correct ways". Maybe i'm wrong, but this is an experience growing up white in and near east side of Cleveland.

We are getting better as a society though. More money is being spent in inner-cities to try and improve the quality of education and life for young people. It's something our nation really has to work on and strive for.

I really dislike the divide we are seeing. It felt like for 8 years we were kinda moving along but recent elections has brought out the worst in both groups. The media doesn't help either. Most people just want everyone to get along, at least my generation does. It's what we were taught as kids, growing up in schools with a lot of diversity.

If I'm wrong on anything please let me know, I just felt like posting this because idk.

Stats are racist representations of the white mans millennia of oppression.

Racist AND Ableist.

The ironic part is that if they collectively decide to stop being such degenerates they can try and achieve 1/4 of what white people can, which is way better than their current situation.

They can stop blaming whitey and look at themselves and their communities and how retarded they're being. They can pick out a few of the 20% blacks with average plus IQ for the country they're in to lead them and help them build a better community. But that's never ever going to happen. They'll continue bitching until the Saxon begins to hate, and all hell will break loose on their monkey asses.

aaron schvantz died for nothing

in Houston who was looting?
in Florida who exactly was looting?
>niggers
and it isn't just an American problem because they did the same shit in St. Martin. and those are Dutch niggers.
youtube.com/watch?v=q6YK8efKsRI

this is from Irma
youtube.com/watch?v=hHSvcdl_OXc

it isn't a gross stereotype when it always happens no matter where it happens. if niggers think they can get away with stealing, they steal . it's more or less a universal law at this point

and this is from the "mother land", notice any difference? because I don't
youtube.com/watch?v=2TeQqJVix3M

"""died"""

Yeah, because the white man has been oppressing black people for hundred of years, we only have black looters because the white man made them like they are today.

fuck off retard

Thats not a nice thing to say Ahmed.

Stop shilling your thread

You are the one making replies to it, Ahmed.

Does it go against your religion? I thought your people hated blacks too.

so you're saying the negro isn't responsible for his behavior because of the ebil white man?

then why exacty do they ever derseve to be treated like normal human beings since they aren't capable of being responsible for their own actions? I guess they are kind of like children then