A question for nazis

If a jew came to you and asked how they could "redeem" or improve themselves, what would you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU
youtube.com/watch?v=QryuMf8qZ0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>redeem
it's in their blood, it won't change and they don't want to.

All we really want them to do is leave us alone.

Vote for Trump / nationalists

Donate money to American Renaissance

Fight for the white army when Rahowa starts

stop being an asshole and stabbing people in the back

Be like Bobby, he was an honorary Aryan

youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU

Gas it right away.

God damn I hate people who respond to OP like this but I REALLY want to bury my face in that ass!

Support Whites (and not just the super rich ones, ordinary poor/working-class Whites too), combat Saudi influence, stop pumping in shitskin/refugee immigrants, oppose the financial sector in general

damn I'd take a bite out of that burger even if it does give me pink eye

stop trying to take revenge on all whites for what the Nazis did.
The Germans killed my anglo family members too, and they hated us Americans for being inferior.
Overall, give up your supremacist religion, we're not "filthy goyim" we're human, just like you.
You can't be both an intellectual and entirely materialistic.

Make contact with the most wealthy/influential Jew you know. Get information, the type of information that could help protect the goyim. Leak it all over the place, expose who you can. No more lying.

>I'm hoping for a revolution there (USA) and the Jews will you know, get kicked out of power and get wiped out. I'd like ot see a lot of top Jews get executed.
topkek

Can you reincarnate Jesus and give us back 45 trillion $ in wealth?

I guess I would tell him to sage the fucking thread.

>stop trying to take revenge on all whites for what the Nazis did.
>The Germans killed my anglo family members too
Fuck you race traitor. You die before the Jew!

>ruined the perfectly good ingredients for a burger by stuffing them up her ass

I hate women.

Go back to arabia sandnigger

My Great Grandma told me about her family members being killed in the bombings.
I don't hate Germans for it though.

Stop Jewing. Be fair and honest with people. Work for the good of others, and I don't mean fighting a social justice war to make others work for the good of others, do it yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=QryuMf8qZ0g

Any kikes that want to gas them selfs are fine in my book also voulentering to clean the ovens may by u a little time.

Accept christ as the messiah

>If a jew came to you and asked how they could "redeem" or improve themselves, what would you do?
Leave White countries for all time.

Just stop fucking with other peoples' shit assholes!

Publicly expose the Burger Kings (aka Big Kikes) who call the shots and renounce your Satanism and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. There are a few Jews who will be spared. Brother Nathaniel is among them so your best bet is to emulate him.

jew here. lol if you think we'd ever give up our control, goyim

Pull a Brother Nathaniel.
He is the only Kike that has redeemed himself.

The first step is to convert to Christianity, renounce and sever all claim and association to Jewish heritage. The next step would be to turn in all known Jewish associates who still covet their Semitic ways. The last step would be spending the rest of your days helping hunting down the Jews who resist.

Nothing. Jews are beyond saving, they go to the pit.

Pretty much lose the religion and identity, accept your country's identity and culture and be loyal to it, don't tell your children that they have Jewish blood, don't marry other Jews nor do anything else that'd help the survival of the ethnicity.
If you are above 1/2 you're far beyond redemption like a mulatto or a half Asian. You don't have European blood worth persevering.

BRRAAAAP

Stop.

Don't get involved in the media. Don't get involved in your community. Don't even speak out against the other Jews. And especially don't fucking vote! Sit at home and get out of white people's lives and cultures.

Convert to Christianity and then tithe.

I doubt this has ever happened in the history of the world.

Stop calling yourself a Jew, adopt the culture of the land you live in (in earnest), stop being a parasitic prick to everyone, realize you're not special, and make sure your kids grow up as normal people and make certain to repress the Jewish evils of your forefathers.
Easy.

You'd be wrong. My uncle did that exactly, and more.

not even going to respond to your own thread. faggot.
into the trash it goes

I hunt Nazis. I'm coming after you scumbag!

I believe that he'd convert. But I don't believe a jew would ever give 10% of their yearly earnings to the church. It's not in your nature. You're somewhat generous when it comes to your immediate family but it's to hell with everyone else.

Hand them an unloaded gun, tell them it's loaded, and make them choose my life or theirs.

First I would help them clean themselves by letting them use my showers.

The true face of assburgers

There are lots of good Jews. They don't necessarily have to redeem themselves (tho accepting Jesus and stop waiting for the antichrist would be smart). The problem isn't that all Jews are evil, it's that so many evil people are Jews.

Every good jew needs to kill 2 bad jews to redeem himself

Not a nazi but christian nationalist tell him to accept jesus as messiah and if not deus vult

i'd set them up with a hidden cam to leak info from their superiors on how and why the kikes are destroying the whites. drain all the info and use their resources through them to fund a campaign to disseminate the knowledge as far as possible.

He has in fact not only is giving every month to the church, he's devoting a lot time and effort in strengthening his community through it and basically managed to get a new church built in his town for next to nothing using some real estate connections. Some Jews truly repent user.

Accept Christ and denounce his jewish family for being part of the synagogue of satan, then dedicate himself to anti-jewish activism.