IMRAN AWAN: FASTEN YOUR SEATBELTS

truepundit.com/video-congressman-drops-bomb-on-awan-probe-wife-working-immunity-deal-to-tell-disturbing-story-to-american-people/

>Congressman Trent Franks believes Imran Awan and Hina Alvi are negotiating immunity deals that will allow the couple to soon reveal “profound” and “disturbing” revelations of a much larger story and warned “people should fasten their seat belts…”

>“I don’t want to talk out of school here,” Franks told Lou Dobbs on FOX. “I think there is a good chance she (Alvi) is going to reach some type of immunity to tell a larger story here that is going to be pretty disturbing to the American people.”

>The two could testify or cooperate with the FBI by providing evidence against sitting members of Congress, FBI sources said, in exchange for no jail time for a pending four-count indictment which is poised to likely grow.

>The focus of the federal probe has shifted from the bank fraud allegations against the Pakistani couple to classified intelligence breaches in Congress, FBI sources confirm.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=sPkOxKaQWzM

Congressman Trent Franks confirms earlier reports the Awan's are making a deal to testify on DWS and other members of Congress.

Was WH user right all along?

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/awans-working-doj-deal-to-avoid-prison-time-fugitive-wife-agrees-to-return-from-pakistan-for-indictment/
truepundit.com/fbi-awans-finalizing-immunity-deals-with-doj-in-exchange-for-testimony-on-members-of-congress/
youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo
youtu.be/e1V98DsNXi0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>mfw I see sitting congressmen hauled off in handcuffs

bump
day of the rope is fast approaching

how long until they turn up dead before their testimonies?

They'll nuke a major city before they let this see the light of day.

Why is the FBI still in charge? How do you expect something comming out of this, when theese spooks have been proven to sabotage similar cases?

Previous articles for context:

truepundit.com/awans-working-doj-deal-to-avoid-prison-time-fugitive-wife-agrees-to-return-from-pakistan-for-indictment/

truepundit.com/fbi-awans-finalizing-immunity-deals-with-doj-in-exchange-for-testimony-on-members-of-congress/

Bump

Ur a shill

im stupid. i didn't read ur whole post. sorry

FBI isn't in charge, DOJ is, and it's Session's house. Relax. That it made it this far is a fucking miracle, all things considered.

no worries

i wanna see the whole cartel go down but I get a feeling we will get short changed, like no juries and sealed evidence and backroom pleas. somethin where everyone gets probabtion, some nigger we never heard of gets 3 years in min security and DWS gets a CEO job in cali. Id give both left nuts to see everyone of those shit hang publicly tho

Who else is excited for the DNC to bribe the fuck out of Awan for silence, then quietly kill him while he serves a short sentence

Called. The articles Friday reeked of 'plea deal" by the Feds to turn the wife.

Shit's going down.

Nah. Theres a secret grand jury. The trial will be public.

How does Seth Rich (PBUH) fit into this development?

yeah, like the swamp is going to let this happen

FBI will just cut them loose in the end because of a lack of genuine public interest

Nice, getting comfy till this shit blows over, then. Praise!

Pity it isn't the 1940's. They could've gotten the electric chair like the Rosenberg's

This. If the 'deep state' is really as deep and as we fear, theres no way this ever sees a prosecutors desk, ever.

fuck I hope so

If there is a plea deal being considered doesn't that mean prosecutors are already involved?

I'm old enough to remember the check kiting scandals in Congress - the Dems were smug and full of themselves then, too, thought nobody could touch them. Then a bunch of them went to jail, and Gingrich capitalized on it for the Republican Revolution.

TRUE
FUCKING
PUNDIT

EVERY FUCKING TIME.

Enough already. I want DWS to go down more than anyone. I want Awan to take down the entire fucking DNC, and most of all, take down Hillary Clinton. But TRUE FUCKING PUNDIT is not a valid source. Fuck you OP. This shit is never happening.

Do you deny the video?

I'll admit it makes a lot of good points, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

>replies to shill

Give a bump for potential HUGE happening. This story has been interesting for a few months now.

How am I a shill faggot? True Pundit is consistently wrong. They're a click bait site. Go fuck yourself shill.

New FBI guy (Wray) and Sessions took this right out of the FBI's hands. They knew Comey had plants from the previous admin trying to squash all this.

hope he gets off his ass and does something with it, my faith is almost gone as I fight back the crushing feelings from within.

The Grand Jury for Awan was empaneled in November of 2016.

Back to page 1

Hilldawg will get arrested for conspiracy to commit murder (Seth Rich) and other crimes.

Sessions will hang them all on the white house lawn.

TRUMP BETTER FUCKING NAME THE JEW TOMORROW!!!!

>Born too late to explore the free world, WWII
>Born to early to explore the stars
>Born just in time for modern day Nuremberg style trials of the modern elites.

Should be comfy happenings over the next few years.

This is the thread the "US Senator Insider" LARPer is trying to slide.

I'm not very confident of Sessions, either, but when stories like this surface, something is happening at the DoJ. But yeah, not getting my hopes up, but that this is even happening is better than those fuckers getting away.

There comes a point when the corruption is so bad, so egregious, so blatant, even the corrupt go 'What the fuck?". I think we're close to that point. I think a lot of people don't understand how deep it is, especially with the Clinton/Wasserman-Shultz crowd...but they're slowly waking up.

FUCK, WH user confirmed this

bump

youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo
youtu.be/e1V98DsNXi0

It is important to know that the way we are governed has been hijacked self interests. The people allowed it to happen. Now because our parents and grandparents allowed the control to further its grip over the masses... It is almost impossible to break the bondage without lethal force from (((them))) making their move against a true rebellion. Order followers are the muscle of the elite, if a cop is order to violate your rights and inflict violence on you then you have the right in the eyes of God to defend yourself and property instead of allowing enslavement.

They dont want just your money and you to obey... they want you to submit your own soul as well

>truepundit

Thomas Paine pls go

Thanks /comfybro/
This will be the best political drama to unfold in a century, or more.

I tend to agree with you and I don't like "sources say" kind of stuff, but the wheels are definitely turning on this case. I follow it on Daily Caller and the facts alone are getting really interesting.

>Daniel 8:23
"In the latter part of their reign, when rebels have become completely wicked, a fierce-looking king, a master of intrigue, will arise."

I'm not much a religious guy, and I don't know if you are or not, but this one verse speaks a lot and I saw some other user post it in the Plus Ultra Trump thread about his secret society ties.

Bump for justice, bump for the children, bump for God.

They will all burn