Pictured: 16% of the US population

Pictured: 16% of the US population.

Remember, city people all voted for Hillary

Never understood the appeal of living in SoCal. Millions of people, crime, some of the worst traffic in the world, terrible air quality, 100 degrees for 1/3 of the year

There isn't much appeal, more people are moving out of the state than are moving in.

as late as the 1980s is was close to paradise
the amnesty and the mass immigration of the 90s+ destroyed that

voted for trump
t.city person

sage

23 million people in this picture

>100 degrees for 1/3 of the year
Damn. It's 9/11, 50 burger weather units outside and the next time it will get warm will be in 8 months if we are lucky. I would fucking kill for 100 degrees right now.

Not an argument

SoCal dude here. I'm 19 (18 when I voted for Trump)

I want out someone save me

Sorry faggot. I'm from Los Angeles and tons of people I know voted for Trump, myself included

all of the Americas would be a paradise if it weren't for Mestizos and blacks

A majority did but nothing close to all.

How is it not an argument? The qusetion was what's the appeal. For snowniggers like me California is like a paradise, would immigrate there in a heartbeat if it wasn't for spics.

>city people

America has 3 cities: DC, Manhattan and SF.

LA is a giant rural and suburban shithole.

>100 degrees for 1/3 of the year
No it isn't, hardly ever breaks 85, it hits 90 and those pussies lose their minds

Of course the average Trump voter is so quick to generalize and kill their own.

No wonder the Trump White House is so filled with division.

For example

Who other than blacks could ruin an island paradise like Haiti?

Actually SoCal has very moderate weather

I don't think it gets over 100 very often. The average high is in the upper 70s in summer

>1980s
Try mid 70's you dense motherfucker

no, it's like a giant city. because that's what it is.

wow, that photo makes the San Andreas fault really obvious

Drill down and you'll find it's segregated. The richest areas are White. Rent a room.

degrees for 1/3 of the year
Nigger, its 100 degrees for 7/12 of the year now

Where have you been man? it's been 100+ for the past weeks and it has only lowered from the onset of fall.

I went LA in the fall once and it was still like 30 degrees cooler than Dallas

I cant imagine how much nicer it is in summer.

i feel the bern

as someone who's family have lived in cali since the late 1800's, it started in the 70's with decline. when the mexicans started to flood in. 80's reagan doomed the state with amensty. it showed the mexicans they will always get away with it.
toss in the race relation shit that happened during the 90's, NO ONE wanted to touch about illegal immigration. it was bad optics. then bush administration who suckled at their cocks didn't help.

Born and raised in SF Bay Area, mom and I voted for Trump suck my cawk sage

OC/Socal refugee here

my wife and I are into gardening and are currently working on a multiyear landscaping project at our house. We've done a lot of talking about different trees and what will grow where we live since we live in the upper midwest and our options are limited.

We were out driving today and we saw some pine trees and we started talking about different types and what would grow here. I started telling her about the sugar pine and how it had really long cones and older specimens have a unique silhouette that you can pick out from miles away. Then told her that the coulter pine has slightly shorter but much thicker and heavier cones with big curved spikes on them, largest in the world. They call them widowmakers because they would kill lumber workers when the cones would fall as a tree was being felled. I told her that my great grandfather had a redwood on his property and i recently looked it up on google streetview and its up to about 150 feet now. he died 23 years ago and we sold the house. Bristlecone pines grow in rocky high altitude environments where no other trees can, and they get twisted in the wind, with lots of deadwood like jin on a bonsai. Theyre the oldest known trees on earth that aren't clones. None of those trees will grow here, but we could plant a smaller deciduous chinese redwood thats hardy enough for our winters.

Talking about those trees made me realize that there are some things that I really do miss about California, even though i haven't looked back.