REMINDER

Homosexuality is the last stand of implicit white identity

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same-sex_marriage_in_Mexico#/media/File:Same-sex_marriage_in_Mexico.svg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*blocks your path*

*sucks your dick, but only as part of a rebellion against the implicit genocide of my people, not like some kinda faggy queer that would unironically enjoy another man's seed in his stomach*

Nice try kike

Good post, East Australia.

Thanks, Gay Mexico!

i see where he's going with this.
faggotry was never a problem until Jews tried to push it as normality.
he's right

LOLOLOLOLOLO

Well done

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same-sex_marriage_in_Mexico#/media/File:Same-sex_marriage_in_Mexico.svg

Mexico is already gay

SO MUCH FOR "HISPANIC FAMILY VALUES"

Is spencer a gay man? Asking seriously, as I've only ever seen him the company of other guys.

The only time I saw Jews using homosexuality to benefit themselves is recruiting gay Palestinians as spies but they would have never been spies if Palestinians didn't kill gays.

Maybe the problem is not with gays but these "jews" causing division.

married to some jewess famalam

Gay marriage is the new zeitgeist of society, hispanic, white, asian, black, won't stand in the way of this.

>Reminder: homosexuality is the only sin for which God burned an entire city to ashes with an explosion from outer space

FTFY

He burned them because they tried to rape an angel. He also burned Lot's straight sons in law, so it wasn't just gays.

But when Lot offered his daughters to a crowd of angry rapist or when his daughters raped him, that was okay in God's book -_-

He also killed a man because he jerked off

Please post the text of the part where Lot's sons in law were burned.

God condoned those actions? Please also provide a passage where God said those things were ok.

>He also killed a man because he jerked off

If you are talking about Onan, this has been btfo'd so many times it's not even worth talking about anymore.

homosexuality is white identity, I've never met a gayer group of people than whites

Turks aren't white but they're the gayest so explain that

Greek influence

Every time you masturbate, God kills a kitten.

>t. sottomite

Every time I kill a kitten, I masturbate. Coincidence?

In the 1500s Venice women prostitutes were allowed to roam topless so that customers could distinguish them tranny prostitutes.

just do like antifu and burn cats

Richard Spencer can go suck a big fat cock and take it up the ass.

So does that mean that brazil is a white country.

>enjoy another man's seed in his stomach