Why aren't American White Nationalists all mormons?

>High Birth Rate
>High Marriage Rate
>Wholesome Family Values
>Proper Gender Roles
>Uniquely American
>WHITE

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/latino/future-mormon-church-it-s-latino-n570621
youtube.com/watch?v=n3BqLZ8UoZk
huffingtonpost.com/seth-adam-smith/mormon-church-responds-to_b_9610100.html
lds.org/refugees
huffingtonpost
archive.is/auBdd
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/07/why-people-with-no-religion-are-projected-to-decline-as-a-share-of-the-worlds-population/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140946393/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140785925/
christianpost.com/news/study-atheists-have-lowest-retention-rate-compared-to-religious-groups-78029/
mormonnewsroom.org/article/church-statement-charlottesville-virginia
reddit.com/r/BannedFrom4chan/comments/37i8uf/banned_from_Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how do rocky mountain jews afford all those kids?

Things cost less when you're not subsidizing niggers.

Because Mormonism is white Islam in way more ways than anyone wants to admit

And?

We're all too low in agreeableness. Also, if we redpilled ourselves out of race equality and so on, we wouldn't last a day in a religion made up by a guy with his face in a hat.

>believe retarded shit made up by a lunatic from Jew York
>have an anti-depressant use epidemic among all the fake trad wives
>mostly bottle blondes
>give 10% of your money to church of crazy that hoards it like the vatican or else be ostracized

I thought a white version of islam was right up pol's alley.

>mfw mormons/mennonites/amish will be the last whites in 2090

This

No, Mormonism is white Judaism now

... still, theirs and the Amish's descendents will be a disproportionate chunk of the white US population, you have to admit.

Sup Forums HAVE YOU TAKEN THE I AM A GOD WITH MANY WIVES PILL YET

omg that boy second from right is ADORABLE!!!

>implying

nbcnews.com/news/latino/future-mormon-church-it-s-latino-n570621

They're also huge with Pacific Islanders as well

Mormonism may have strong family values and sense of decency, but it's based on a literal conman's cult.
We simply know to much about the founding of LDS to take it seriously.
What we need to do is take what works and inject it back into the rest of Christendom.

White nationalists have compromised a hell of a lot more by adopting obscure European paganism and Duginism. I'm not arguing about truth but about practicality. If the goal is an all white America, Mormons are doing a hell of a lot better job. Sort of like how Libertarians nearly made a white nationalist state by accident. Are Libertarianism and Mormonism compatible? Because those are the most implicitly white things in America.

Mormons are Jew slaves. They're stupid enough to think Jews will share the earth with them, which is why they're building temples for the Jewish Messiah (aka Satan) to rule the world from.

If not for that fact I'm actually pretty fond of the religion itself.

>mfw "mexican mennonites" are 100% german descent.

Being born in Mexico does not make you Mexican

Ahmed from Sweden is not Swedish.

Because of trouble with in breeding, congenital defects, and widespread retardation among white nationalists. It seems to be caused by a defective gene.

sure, i have a mormon ancestor who was smart enough to marry a normal person and leave the church. maybe you do too. but let's not put these people on a pedestal because they have a high rate of reproduction and ignore all their problems. and mormonism is extremely cucked, just look at all the overseas missions to convert jiggaboos and spix.

Thanks to Mormons we have the Browning machine gun and the TV.

moron's arent crazy like jehovah's at least. could actually seeing it grow as its only a few hundred years old.

If each family gets their own planet, what happens if my sister, or daughter marries? What if my mother divorces and remarries?

Who gets the moons that orbit planets?

Do your earthly possessions transfer over? If so... let's say I'm a dirt-poor peasant on Sol. Does that mean I get a Venus-tier planet?

Also, does the property value of my planet go up the closer I am to Jesus/Joseph Smith?

Not a white nationalist, but mormonism is retarded.
>inb4 mother was mormon, told me all about it, read the "official" stories

I appreciate the thread but why do you make it every day?

Are you expecting Sup Forums to give you different responses?

What's the difference between that and any other Abrahamic faith? Do results matter more than truth? Mormonism is extremely "racist" and "homophobic". Crazy or not, it works.

>Strategic Mormonism?

literally crypto-jews

MOUNTAIN MEADOWS WAS A FALSE FLAG

I'm not looking for perfection, I'm looking for an upgrade. Paganism, atheism, protestantism, and catholicism and lethal to whites.

We have a lot to learn from the Mormons in some areas - however their religion itself has to be rejected as a bastardized form of luciferian Freemasonry.

I was talking about the Mormons

The difference between Mormons and Mennonites/Amish being that population growth in the former is significantly due to conversions (which due to religious apathy among whites mostly results in brown/black/yellow converts joining the church), while in the latter it's almost entire due to birth-rates.

So by 2090 Mennonites/Amish will be the last whites in the USA, while Hector Objubwe-Fa'asifi becomes the first gay-Nigerian-Hispanic-Samoan head of the LDS

>not converting to agnosticism

>LGBT flag
pedo

Because they are fucking cucks.

>Evan McMullin
>Jeff Flake
>Glenn Beck

Utah is notoriously soft on illegals given its demographics, too.

You're misunderstanding this.

There's several levels of heaven, and only the most righteous are given the right to create offspring on their own planets.

You'll be a god and you'll have multiple wives which you'd then have children with and you'll populate the earth like god has to our planet.

Your family would be living in the spirit world and be capable of instantaneous travel, it's your children that would live on the planet and be tested for their own godhood.

It really is that loony.

Mormons are fucking based. Plus, they're the nicest people you'll ever meet.

fair enough. However, that only applies if there is no race war. :D Once the happening happens we will rule once again my friend.

LDS temple rituals are ripped off of masonic rituals.

Joseph Smith practiced witchcraft in the form of dousing.

Even conservative mormons are very pro-refugees.

That only addresses little pockets of heavily multicultural protestantism and catholicism lethal to whites. I know there's the Quiverfull movement but still won't help whites. Protestantism is a la cart nonsense, and Catholicism is POZZED. Mormonism isn't perfect, no religion is, but it's a massive upgrade as far as RESULTS.

It's pretty cool if you can handle the craziness of its lore. They have good family values however you can get easily socially ostracized if you don't live up the values of the faith. They also panders to minorities and have a hard on for Jews.

t. Raised mormon

Pretty much. Smith was heavily influenced by many of the prevailing superstitions at the time - i.e. dowsing, buried treasure hoards, Native Americans as Lost Tribes of Israel, etc.

Mormonism was basically like a proto-Scientology

>joining a cult that worships Mitt Romney
No thanks. Mormonism breeds Neocon Israel shills

>Wholesome
kys reddit cuck

>There's several levels of heaven, and only the most righteous are given the right to create offspring on their own planets
Let me guess, pic related determines who ascends to the higher echelons, eh?

But my points still stand, if you adjust the premise from "everyone" to "the most righteous".

What if my kids are fucking insolent tards? Do they live on Venus?
What if I divorce my wife after we've had kids, and she remarries. Can my kids travel to both planets, mine and hers, or is it only extended to current family-members / original family members?

It's an extraordinary fake religion

>but it's a massive upgrade as far as RESULTS

wut? Practically the only areas of growth in the Mormon church now are among non-white populations - combine that with many WHITE MORMON MASTER-RACE types dropping out of the church completely, it won't be long before Mormonism resembles Mass in a Mexico City church.

Also

huffingtonpost.com/seth-adam-smith/mormon-church-responds-to_b_9610100.html

lds.org/refugees

Please archive or screenshot

>huffingtonpost com/seth-adam-smith/mormon-church-responds-to_b_9610100.html
archive.is/auBdd

>Converting dindus to religion of the white American that says blacks are cursed

Well, nobody comes out and says it's about the money, they just say if you pay 10% of your income you receive blessings, but going on a mission to "spread the true word of christ" is extremely important for getting into the highest level of heaven. However they also believe that those who've never heard "the true word of christ" will automatically get into one of the lower levels of heaven. So it's super important that you go out and ensure plenty of people go to hell.

Just one of the many logical holes that made me question the "religion" when I was growing up.

If your kids are insolent tards you send them to hell. As for divorce I'm not that familiar with their insanity, I stopped attending in my mid-teens.

>RACE WAR NOW

So what? The church has repudiated that in much the same manner as Protestant churches repudiated the doctrine that blacks are descendants of Ham, and thus must not mix with whites.

That's fascinating info user, thank you for sharing. My mother was in attendance from elementary to high school, and she likes to tell me all about it from time to time.
Really makes you wonder how religion would survive without indoctrination at a very early age. It's fascinating, from a memetic perspective.

First time I've made this thread, never saw it before. Why are the custom flag fags shitting up this thread?

>oy vey, god doesn't real user, stop breeding, MGTOW LOL
>become low retention rate, low birth rate hedonist nihilist fedora tipper
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/07/why-people-with-no-religion-are-projected-to-decline-as-a-share-of-the-worlds-population/

So you're telling me these identical threads from yesterday and the day before aren't yours?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140946393/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140785925/

>Being born in Mexico does not make you Mexican
Yes mexico has strict citizenship laws unlike the US OF A that has birth tourism

high profile mormons are cuckholds and sell out this country to the jews

Also this:
>Study: Atheists Have Lowest 'Retention Rate' Compared to Religious Groups
christianpost.com/news/study-atheists-have-lowest-retention-rate-compared-to-religious-groups-78029/

Even if by some miracle you were an atheist who chose to have children, stay married long enough to have a stable family, have and raise a child, there's a 70%+ chance that child would convert to a religion. Atheism functions like a societal defect.

The red pill is knowing they're false, but choosing the best one for you, you family, your race, and your nation anyway.

>Sup Forums even has a Mormon Internet Defence Force now

here's your complimentary moshe good sir

If Protestantism worked, why are we run by cucked Catholics and Jews?

>but choosing the best one for you, you family, your race, and your nation anyway.

And you have yet to make a compelling case for why this is Mormonism, given that the whiteness of the LDS church (both in demographics and ideology) is increasingly defunct.

You wouldn't move to Sweden "because at least they're still 90% white, unlike the BLACKED States of America", so why are you intent on tying yourself to a church that promotes globohomo pozz as much as any other mainstream church?

Kill yourself immediately. The mormon church is anti-white.

"White supremacist attitudes are morally wrong and sinful, and we condemn them. Church members who promote or pursue a “white culture” or white supremacy agenda are not in harmony with the teachings of the Church."

mormonnewsroom.org/article/church-statement-charlottesville-virginia

Another Broome Rd capcha here.

That's definitely not me, but that's funny because it brings up roughly the same points i did. Apparently I'm not the only one who thought that or I'm not around when they're shilling it.

Mormonism isn't for New Zealand, I'm talking about the best religion for the desired results of an American White Nationalist.

I already have two kids who are being raised by a Mormon cuck who thinks they are his. Waddo ya want from me? Tithes?
Buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Mormons worship Judaism.

My parents get pissed if I even say something negative about Jews who are openly trying to destroy western civilization. If I talk about all of the death and destruction they're bringing they just shrug it off and say "it's gods plan". It honestly makes me sick to my stomach.

I didn't know MIDF was a thing

Is that any different from your average joe cuck?

There are woke redpilled Mormons too, they probably have more redpilled people per capita than the rest of white America

>church that promotes globohomo pozz as much as any other mainstream church?

If the results are the same, it doesn't matter what they say. Same as the accidentally white nationalist Free State Project. Professions and results are not the same thing, look at Communism.

C U S T O M
F L A G S
M U S T
B U R N

pic related

Don't be salty just because there's no Deseret flag, Mormoboo

>trip fagging
>avatar fagging
>flag fagging

This thread seems to be pissing off all the right people. I think I'm onto something.

>avatar fagging on Sup Forums
Nigga what

> reddit.com/r/BannedFrom4chan/comments/37i8uf/banned_from_Sup Forums_for_avatar_fagging_but_mostly/

HOW DO YOU AFFORD THAT MANY KIDS

Better slow down the Hispanics..

When you have jobs and no niggertopias, you can afford kids.

Depends on the admixture.

>fake religion
like any other kind of religion
*tips and teleports away*

This is spot on. Most people who get to where we are dont give a shit about social standing or getting along with people for the sake of it.

Unfortunately populations with high anglo percentages (including mormons) rank those values very highly

Because they're FUCKING WEIRD. You know how when you meet a really nice Christian family, they seem normal still? That isn't the case with a Mormon family who's extremely nice. You can just TELL it's all fake, just a facade. It's downright creepy.

They've basically made Vegas even shittier. You have Californians overrunning this place, a slew of niggers and joses, and the last damn hope, the white people, are all weird as hell since they're all Mormon. Get me the hell out of this place.