How do we deal with Trump and his cucked supporters?

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6zcbyb/white_power/

>Yeah! Blacks and Whites getting along is their greatest fear, and my greatest wish!

>The ink is black, the page is white....the Media wants to see a fight

>The Chinese had it right for 3000 years - Ying and Yang. Too much of one side and there's chaos.

>The white people in that picture are totally fake. They were paid actors from a rent-a-mob company.

>The globalist want to divide US based on our skin color because they're afraid that will come together based on our ideas and overthrow them.

So is this the future of cuckservatism? Mind you, these people represent the average Trump supporter no matter how you look at it and they seem hellbent in their hatred of white nationalism and anti-kikery. Is Trump still /ourguy/? Especially with him cozying up to Muslim countries while his fans are rabid "based niggers" supporters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zLUWSZzqcjs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That guy in your picture is black! BASED!!!

We literally have no option, Trump is far from being what we want, but tell me what's the alternative?

>Implying niggers are smart enough to operate a leaf blower

a fucking leaf.

just nuke us already.

Why are Canadians consistently the worst posters on every board with flags, Sup Forums?

I genuinely fucking love that a white identity rally could even take place, but those torches make me laugh every time I see the photos.

>be leaf
>gives shit about president of USA

A

You're okay
Don't go to the syrup festival tomorrow

You underestimate how based black people can be ;) Please don't call fellow Trump supporters that derogatory term...

Well you'd know

Go back to Tardville where you belong.

This is gonna be you when Trump and his fans have their way...

>Implying I'm not already a Poo in Loo.

You race traitors are the fucking worst.

The way Rockwell was doing it, sure.

I'm all about exterminating niggers and race-traitors Pajeet, not the other way around. r/the_donald grows larger by the day and more people are subscribing to their ideology of alt-lite cuckoldry. Something needs to be done about it, it waters down our entire movement.

>Implying a group of 10 motivated autists can take down society and (((them)))

The more supporters, be they retarded or otherwise, will always be useful idiots, as are you.

Put it this way, it's easy to deal with our own when there's no enemy at the door.

It's liberals who are instigating the race war though??

>White power
>scares people
Not as long as you WP nerds keep being so weak and use fucking tiki torches, you became international embarrassment at that point

RACE WAR SOON

All of you faggots on the fence will be dead anyways. No need for debating anything on a Mongolian Frisbee golfing forum.

Hope you've got lots of bullets :^)

>Taking LARPing teens seriously

Wew laddie

How does it feel that these "LARPing kiddies" embarrassed you internationally? You're the laughingstock of the world now. Good luck on your little "race war" now.

>(1)
Meme flag
Wew laddie

Organic and natural. Totally not shilling

they are so short

keck ur right!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDD

sage

>ree shill shill
Do you even know how people outside of your bubble reacted to whole thing? They laughed at your side for using tiki torches. You're embarrassing and how you're projecting because what happened in Charlottesville hit your little ego. Now your little race war LARPing isn't attractive for other white people.

>The globalist want to divide US based on our skin color because they're afraid that will come together based on our ideas and overthrow them.

That's the truth you fucking leaf.

Whilst I know I'm arguing with a shill, it's 2;35am and I'm fuckin bored so why not. That "race war" as you retarded leftists keep seeing it, was never the point. The point is, and has always been, to preserve humanity. Humanity is not a homogeneous mix with no differences, our different colors and attitudes all make humanity great, when separate.

As for them making the movement a laughing stock, you mean like Killary? or AntiFa? or Stephen Colbert? or Bill Maher?

>Meme flag
>Promoting kikery and kike propaganda designed to abdicate themselves of guilt.

WEW FUCKIN LADDIE

Do you even know how people reacted to whole thing? They lughed at your side for being trannies and crying out for back up on periscope. You're embarrassing and you're projecting because what happened in Charlottesville hit your little ego. Now your little tranny/fag/forever-bullied-subhuman war LARPing isn't attractive for other people.

>leaf
Its like leafs have ascended. Their posts are getting more and more fucking stupid.

>still hiding behind meme flag

>These people represent the average Trump supporter
Very untrue. Only the hardcore Trump supporters go on t_d. Anytime I've seen it, it's just been one big Trump dick ride, not at all the average supporter.

Is my meme flag bothering you that much?

>If i accuse him of being a kike first i win

>another REE SHILL SHILL DISAGREE WITH ME AND YOU'RE A SHILL
Not an argument

>The point is, and has always been, to preserve humanity
Humanity keeps going without you. You're irrelevant. White people don't breed because they don't want to. And seeing as you said that it's 2am there, I doubt you'll ever breed yourself. You're probably a NEET. "Muh white race" deserves to go extinct because people like you don't breed. Sargon is right about it, those who praise "muh white race" sure don't seem to have kids themselves

Rest of your post is whataboutery non-argument.

>They lughed at your side for being trannies and crying out for back up on periscope
In your bubble, but you're stuck in your hugbox so you didn't see international reaction. It's because you don't want to, deep inside you know that you lost at that moment.

>haha let me reflect back what you said, that totally doesn't make me look 10 years old
Great argument skills here, just magnificent.

This is the intellectual power of white supremacists. Guess that's why there is no intellectual White nationalist

>Still not giving a valid reason why it's a meme flag.

Sure thing buddy. I love that you harping on literally the least important thing about my posts, 10/10

youtube.com/watch?v=zLUWSZzqcjs

>international reaction
Seems like everone except CNN and you shills really did'nt care, they actually took the "nazis" side. I think you might be the one in a "hugbox". Lay off facebook and get off your meds faggot.

>still hiding

>forgetting I already identified that I'm a Poo in Loo in this thread.
>Non argument, the battlecry of the lazy retard.
>Thinking I listen to Sargon
>It's 2am because it's 9/11 and we're all waiting on Kim
>Rest of my post

what rest? You replied to literally everything I posted, except for the fact that the Democratic party and it's followers have ALWAYS been a laughing stock. Where's your refutation of those oh great intelligent one?

Meme fuckin flag

>n-n-no it's not trueee! Mommy takes me seriouslyyy so rest of the people has too!
>No u
>REE you can't disagree with me or else you're a shill
Just keep these great arguments coming, it's pretty entertaining. And little tip for you: if you keep screeching "shill shill" for everyone who doesn't have same opinions with you, the word shill is going to end up like word racist. Completely meaningless. But hey, keep doing it, I'm all up for retiring that word because there are no shills here, just occasional /leftypol/ shitposters.

Ignore me, just memeflagposting

Mutha
Fuckin
Meme
Flag

No one is scared by black power. Communists are always faggots. Black Power eventually just became black drug dealers anyways (bloods crips)

Malcom X scared people.

Yet another meme flag post

>implying shills don't use them to shill.
>implying meme flags weren't the death blow to Sup Forums as we knew it.
You should stop too tbhfamalamadimsum.

meme flags are great

Who doesn't love a good memeflag post?

stop being such a feels hurt bitch user and use the non-autistic part of your brain for a few seconds.

Anyvay, here's a meme flag

Trump is now, and will forever be, /ourguy/

There is nothing in the entire world that can change that, calling him a racist didn't change it, calling him a Nazi certainly didn't change it. Even using Sup Forums tactics (durr hurr look at trump making a visit to Israel lol what a kike) didn't change it. The only way to change it would be to have someone come out who could better represent our values better than trump does, and that's most likely not going to happen on the right (at least not in the next 4 years) and it sure as shit isn't going to happen on the left with whatever nigger or spic whore they decide to run in 2020

autist

Nah I just think you're an idiot and this pisses you off way more than it does me, meme flag away!

Oh noes, he calleded me a bad name!

Kek. Ok lad. You can post as much as your little heart desires.

Mutha
Fuckin
Meme
Flags

Oh that I will sweetheart :*

fpbp

I know for a fact that there's moderators on r/the_donald that are fully racist but they keep it under wraps and promote it in sneaky ways.

reddit fucks with r/the_donald incessantly, removing a bunch of mods that were actually useful and keeping jew mods in charge, so redpilled mods have to be extremely careful.

y>ou cant call me a shill or you're a shill
I almost got tay sahs from reading that post. Thank god I stopped reading, because I wouldn't know where to find the baby blood and organs to cure such a disease.

saved

That's it? 4 info-graphs? That'll surely show the kikes user.

someone posted this on that reddit thread but it was deleted. Some of them are not cucked.

"You guys hate Islam, and Illegal Aliens and I do to. But for some reason on T_D you guys never talk about our every day problems. Have you guys ever taken a look at the crime statistics? We have another problem in America, and it has nothing to do with Islam. Right now on the front page of T_D there is a photo of a black and white man shaking hands. Claiming that is the not what the elite want, for black and whites to come together to fight the real enemy. Well I have news for you, it is not possible and never will be. No matter how much common core, free stuff, or affirmative action you throw at it. You post pictures of the twin towers, but what about all the white woman getting raped, or white elderly people getting robbed in their homes? What about the rioters destroying businesses. You know, and every time a riot happens you claim "Soros is at it again: - that is a lie. These people are not civil, they never will be. Their minds work differently. You guys need to wake up to the real problem in our country, besides the "swamp" or the "elite". I'm sick and tired of this "based this" and "based that" - look it is a " (insert color Trump supporter) ---- who cares? LOOK AT THE CRIME STATISTICS. LOOK AT SCIENCE. WE ARE NOT THE SAME! WAKE UP!! A few days ago, a certain group of people were out rescuing hurricane victims, while another group of people were out looting! WAKE UP!!!"

Well you said to post until my heart was content, you stopped replying so it was, but my best friend has returned!

So the meme flags can continue! yay!

Keep going, Still not sure why you think i'm a "shill"

Trumpism isn't about white nationalist and has never been, you dumb nigger!

Oh I don't think you're a shill at all, in fact I never called you one, I said you're a useful idiot. Thank you for proving it.

It clearly is. What do you think the Raise Act is for? Importing Europeans.

Having kids is not going to stop the trend you dumb fuck Sarcuck worshipper. Immigration alone and the fact that nonwhites other than Asians have 7 kids makes it inevitable that whites will be a minority. Quadroon is a fat fucking retard.

>muh tiki torches

They are efficient and work. What would have you used, mongoloid faggot.

The only reason he won is because white people were fed up with BLM/SJW's bullshit. And the left still doubles down. Kek.
The whole RACE WAR NOW thing isn't just a meme lads.

you go to redit for news? are you a faggot OP?

LAW AND ORDER

How are europeans white?

This can not be a real question.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What a delusional nigger.

It IS just a meme, just one you're threatened by. Just like my meme flag

>using le reddit as an example
lamo @ ur life

>muh international consensus!

Nobody gives a fuck about what Yuropoors think. It's great that we aren't like you. Your continent is a fucking travesty because you are so leftist to the point of insanity. Keep importing Mudslimes into your continent to rape, rob and murder non-stop. Let's hope the next truck of peace happens in your shitty mongol inbred rapebaby country. Actually even Mudslimes have some sort of standards not to go anywhere near your country.

>you're a useful idiot.
>says meme flaging faggot
Fuck off already.

Looks pretty fuckin white to me

>141115516
This is what a schizophrenic online break down look like.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Where's that oh so mighty intellect you were coming at me with earlier?

You're an idiot and deep down you know you're flailing like a fish out of water and I'm literally just posting memes and laughing at you.

Where's the rebuttal that you're not a useful idiot? Because you being pretty fuckin useful to me right now, entertainment at 3:30am is hard to come by!

Rebuttal anywhere to be seen? No? Damn that sucks, I actually thought he was the superior being with all that name calling and uppity attitude. I'm honestly disappointed in you.

I'm not a christian.
>meme flag faggot still meme flagging.
What a stupid little bich

fuck niggers

>meme flagging

A Nato counter intelligent center just set up in Finland. The first task they set them selves is to attack counter media.

I can see now that (((they))) consider Sup Forums an alternative media.
This guy's trolling like - no argument, just doing counter trolling.

Is the Nato intelligence cabable for anything but larping?

Oh yes, the employees have total immunity facing any law. Also the center may be used as a safe house for torturing and killing people. No Finish authority has access to premises.

OH WE HAVE A GILDED ATHEIST IN THE HOUSE?!

OH GREAT INTELLIGENT ONE! TEACH US YOUR WAYS PLEASE! We cannot hope to come close to your intellectual power, We bow at your feet oh superior master

>What a stupid little bitch
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Also, Motherfucking memeflag you bitch ass nigger.

Why do memeflag fags get so angery when you call them meme flagging faggots?

k memeflag fag

Why do pussies get so upset when someone openly accepts their criticism and moves on?

So what about my memeflag? You STILL ain't provide a reason it's bad, or wrong, or even a fucking meme for that matter.

Thank you so much bro, honestly, tonight could've been so boring without you