LMAO

>sopa de negro

>getting out of hand
>bowl of hand soup

>sopa de negro

UMA

What the fuck

>This is getting out of hand

Some delicious sopa de negro is getting out of this hand, shut up bitch.

Does anyone else wonder what cook human flesh tastes like?

Human eating human? Where?

Something like veal, but more pork-like than cow-like.

no need to wonder, it's documented

basically sweet pork, but with totally unusable livers due to a lifetime of pills

AYO HOL UP. IS U SAYIN WE WUZ SUM KINDA FOOD N SHEEIT?

Africa
New Guinea
China
all over the rest of the world if you want to enough

lel

I have that fone! thing is a tank!

DELICIA

is nobody concerned about the chance of prions in the brain tissue?

DELICIA

OK, so you're saying China. Got it.

>You busy, honey?
>Not very.
>Can you give me a hand with dinner?

>This is getting out of hand
my sides

It's still sopa de macaco user

Nigger is sad because he only got a skinny hand.

SOPA DE NEGRO

That fat fuck ain't starving?

uma delicia

U M A
M
A

D E L I C I A
E
L
I
C
I
A

What country is this?

What model is that Nokia?

when Zuck the Cuck brings facebook phones to Africa we'll finally be able to see all this fucked up tribal shit on worldstar

even in death the nigger manages to steal the soup broth.

whoa is this that new band Macaco and the Delicias?

Looks like the DRC. But pay attention western Europe, this is heading your way.

Playing with food baka senpai

nigger must genuinely taste awful. Like, I don't know if any of you have sniffed raw negro but it's literally the same odor as burning plastic. This isn't even a meme, why do you think they have special body and hair products for blacks?

Eat yourselff.

The soup trinity. Monkey, pitbull and nigger.

holy shiiiiiit

YES

you guys thought the BRICS on liveleak are bad

can't wait to see what's happening in burundi

"My dear Mrs Budd,

In 1894 a friend of mine shipped as a deck hand on the steamer Tacoma, Capt John Davis. They sailed from San Francisco to Hong Kong China. On arriving there he and two others went ashore and got drunk. When they returned the boat was gone. At that time there was a famine in China. Meat of any kind was from $1 to 3 Dollars a pound. So great was the suffering among the very poor that all children under 12 were sold to the Butchers to be cut up and sold for food in order to keep others from starving. A boy or girl under 14 was not safe in the street. You could go in any shop and ask for steak – chops – or stew meat. Part of the naked body of a boy or girl would be brought out and just what you wanted cut from it. A boy or girls behind which is the sweetest part of the body and sold as veal cutlet brought the highest price. John staid there so long he acquired a taste for human flesh. On his return to N.Y. he stole two boys one 7 one 11. Took them to his home stripped them naked tied them in a closet then burned everything they had on. Several times every day and night he spanked them – tortured them – to make their meat good and tender. First he killed the 11 yr old boy, because he had the fattest ass and of course the most meat on it. Every part of his body was cooked and eaten except Head – bones and guts. He was roasted in the oven, (all of his ass) boiled, broiled, fried, stewed. The little boy was next, went the same way.

Next part coming

At that time I was living at 409 E 100 St, rear – right side. He told me so often how good human flesh was I made up my mind to taste it. On Sunday June the 3 – 1928 I called on you at 406 W 15 St. Brought you pot cheese – strawberries. We had lunch. Grace sat in my lap and kissed me. I made up my mind to eat her, on the pretense of taking her to a party. You said Yes she could go. I took her to an empty house in Westchester I had already picked out. When we got there, I told her to remain outside. She picked wild flowers. I went upstairs and stripped all my clothes off. I knew if I did not I would get her blood on them. When all was ready I went to the window and called her. Then I hid in a closet until she was in the room. When she saw me all naked she began to cry and tried to run down stairs. I grabbed her and she said she would tell her mama. First I stripped her naked. How she did kick – bite and scratch. I choked her to death then cut her in small pieces so I could take my meat to my rooms, cook and eat it. How sweet and tender her little ass was roasted in the oven. It took me 9 days to eat her entire body. I did not fuck her, though, I could of had I wished. She died a virgin."

Is this meme big in Brazil?

it hasn't cracked the normie surface

probably won't ever

The best way to kill a meme is to show in national television

Yes actually, they eat human fetus' over there nowadays. It's nothing out of the norm.

all of his ass user

it's part of their culture. DELICIA

No

You know i've wondered this for fucking decades but is there a genetic Allele that turns off the idea in your head that eating people is a terrible fucking idea? I mean even if it gets into your head you know its wrong, and a fuckload of stupid fuckers do it, so is it just this mix of sociopathy and complete lack of self preservation that runs a gigantic percentage of humanity? its disgusting i'm even remotely genetically similar to this creatures god damn.

i have some uma delicia in my deus vault

Underrated.