Women

How do you feel about women? In what ways do you feel they influence culture and politics?

Please be aware of any biases before you comment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0ZrkBCnfxw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're really just a hole.

worthless parasites, amale utopia NOW!

what the fuck do you mean? there just people like men and everybody else.

They are somewhere between children and real adults.

like men...hahahaha, wait ae you serious.... HAHAHAHHAHA

I mean the unique female sociocultural impact women have on society...

Children in adult bodies.

I'm a 23 year old virgin. I don't care about women at all. The only reason I hate women is because they work at my job which is labor intensive and they are women and suck at labor intensive jobs, so now I have to work even harder to help them get the work done

I feel sad that women think empowerment comes from degeneracy. I am glad I'm not like that, but I've seen all of my friends fall for it, with the exception of one. Social media and university are where they lose their light.

women are evil,

you must become a gay nigger in order to reach true enlightenment

I hate them. Why won't they touch my peepee?

they remind me a lot of children. maybe slightly better but barely

>pol's thoughts on women

Something about foxes and grapes.

I wish beautiful women approach me so I can ask them out on a date. I love women. Please let me date you!

I feel like they a soft. That's nice. They also can be very nurturing, selfless and kind. Not always. All in all I give them an 8/10. Good effort God. Maybe try 2 ribs next time

>Please be aware of any biases before you comment.
Suck a dick, whore.

They simply reinforce any cultural and political influence men are pushing for. They don't, and can't, create their own ideas

They make good friends. Beyond that, you're asking for drama. Like all things, ymmv.

meh, I just make sure they know their place

They influence culture and politics in the sense that they catch a virus and spread it to the rest of society.

Or the equivalent of letting 6th graders drive cars and own firearms. Total societal chaos.

>pic related

They can rarely see the big picture and using big words is not getting the big picture. They are so hung up on freedom of expression they basically let the whole western civilization go to shit. They think it is so simple:let faggots be free, then their sons turn gay, then they have no grandchildren and no husband and die alone.

trips don't lie, right guys?

I feel vague distrust for women. I don't think they are actively trying to destroy society. I think it's just an instinctual drive that most aren't even aware of. I'm not sure if that's worse or better though. However, the ones who are actively trying to destroy society are almost always Jews.

Women are bitch whores op

I like women and for that reason I feel sorry for the direction they're being driven toward. Culture has told them that they are less if they decide to be a mother and focus on their families.

They're falling for a lie about themselves and their true nature.

Those saying women suck just need to know this truth: A good woman is hard to come by. Hell, even proverbs talks about a woman of virtue being rare. It's always been a thing.

My gf's cousin is pregnant and she told her she might get an abortion so she can go back to living life and she has had one before. This bitch is like 30 wtf?

Women are literally incapable of saving money long term.

They buy expensive hand bags, boots, coats, scarves, hats, dresses, jeans, shoes, makeup, hair treatments, etc, etc. It's unfucking real. And when they have kids, the kid becomes a doll for them to dress up.

>Please be aware of any biases before you comment.

Fuck off cunt.

All of the women in my family are extremely frugal while their husbands by expensive toys like cars, golfclubs, etc.

However, they all come from traditional backgrounds.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0ZrkBCnfxw

women are not aware of "
the wall"