Aus/pol/ - Same Sex Marriage Vote

The form for the Australian Same-Sex Marriage referendum has been released. See pic related.

How are you going to vote?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/national/breaking-news/sydney-rabbis-back-samesex-marriage/news-story/a99d0f84925ee1200ad83ad840ea9c78
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4870370/Andrew-Hastie-slams-Benjamin-Law-sex-marriage.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KqXLfp2sFHQ
justice.ie/en/JELR/Pages/PB09000504
youtube.com/watch?v=ouB2huII9IQ
baka.com.au/national/named-the-australian-paedophile-jailed-for-40-years-20130630-2p5da.html
archive.org/download/TwoDadsAreBetterThanOne
archive.org/details/TwoDadsAreBetterThanOne
theothermccain.com/2013/07/01/two-gay-men-used-russian-surrogate-mother-to-create-boy-for-sex-abuse-ring/
donateblood.com.au/sites/default/files/Male-to-male_deferral_factsheet_0.pdf
archive.is/pyt99
politicalcompass.org
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2636618/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The obvious choice.

news.com.au/national/breaking-news/sydney-rabbis-back-samesex-marriage/news-story/a99d0f84925ee1200ad83ad840ea9c78

Oh! You guys are finally getting gay marriage! Yay!

How come we didn't get to vote on this as well?
It was forced on us Brits.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4870370/Andrew-Hastie-slams-Benjamin-Law-sex-marriage.html

don't let the alt-left change the flag to rainbow colors, VOTE NOOO

What does latest polling show?

If you write something under the box you check, like say "POOFTAS FUCK OFF", will the vote still be valid?

the level of autistic screeching from the left indicates the NO vote is going to win

I'm guessing parliament will push it through in a couple of years anyway?

Yes seems like a happier answer. It's like when someone asks you "would you like fries with that" the answer should always be yes for greatest happiness.

The yes vote went down like 6 points in recent polls. Its like 56% yes and 34% no 10% undecided. Taken from a sample size of 800 mind you.

Probably, but at least they'll have to openly go against the majority of the public to do it and the left wont be able to claim the moral high ground of "the majority of australians voted yes and support us" if NO wins.

>The yes vote went down like 6 points in recent polls
any particular reason? Has the shilling been cringey as hell?

It was just a stalling tactic. At the last election Labor said they'd pass it and the Liberal-Nationals said they'd have a referendum on it since half of them are social liberal cucks and the other half hate poofs.

Plus you wont get called cucks by autistic Americans

in a few years we'll be hearing about all the raped adopted children in Ireland, so no, it won't happen

There was a TV ad to vote NO. 3 women saying to vote no, one was a doctor. YES supporters tried to get her deregistered for being in the ad. Anyone that speaks up against it is vilified.

A lot of people here just get sick of seeing the same leftie cunts infest our quasi news programs day in day out. Plus tv stations havent had an issue showing anti gay marrige ads on tv. Making people feel alright about voicing their actual opinion.

You all are fucked if these guys keep making these foolish statements.

Based. Shame about the chink

youtube.com/watch?v=KqXLfp2sFHQ

>raped adopted children in Ireland
You mean the ones raped by nuns and priests and orphanages?
justice.ie/en/JELR/Pages/PB09000504
It really was a fucking disgrace what those people of religious orders did.

>they'll have to openly go against the majority of the public
It's pretty well known that the majority don't care about gay marriage. Hopefully this ugly plebiscite will just drive a greater wedge between old, crusty voters who are dying out and young voters who are taking their places (and who don't have an investment in being homophobes).

We aren't voting on it. They're asking for our opinion and then they'll do whatever the fuck they want.

>what, would you refuse medical treatment if the doctor at the hospital was a muslim, bigot?! thought not
>OKAY WAIT A MINUTE THIS DOCTOR IS TOTALLY HOMOPHOBIC SHE NEEDS TO BE DEREGISTERED

Honestly I will forget to vote

That shit makes me sick to my stomach.

>How come we didn't get to vote on this as well?
Because all the muslims would have campaigned against it and it would be too awkward for lefties.

Mate the nationals were based for telling all the limb wristed nambies to grow a spine. It's literally words, and the left have been screaming "bigot" at anyone who voices a "no" vote online so it's fair play by this point.

no I'm not talking about the wave of abuses that led to the outlawing and taboo of homos

but rather the new wave of adopted sex pets by predators pretending to be normal people

this is an edit, right?

Well when you're teasing the possibility of expansion of rights of a minority and making arguments against it to an already mentally disturbed group of individuals it does more harm than good for the psyche. People could be nicer about shit, it doesn't hurt to be nice about disagreements as long as there's substance there.

Hope Based Lee makes a vid about it

youtube.com/watch?v=ouB2huII9IQ

because a lot of people on the YES side have resorted to bullying and have shown their lack of tolerance

no.

I'm voting yes. Yep, I'm fully aware that's a very politically incorrect thing to do accordingly to this place.

Sorry
baka.com.au/national/named-the-australian-paedophile-jailed-for-40-years-20130630-2p5da.html

>the wave of abuses that led to the outlawing and taboo of homos
You mean the opposite. People in Ireland realized that moralizing hypocrisy from priests preaching against sex, contraception, and the gays was itself the problem, so they've turned against the false and child-abusing authority of the Catholic church and embraced a more tolerant, inclusive secularism. Fortunately, Ireland is currently showing Australia the lead (so long as Muslims don't unite to resist the lure of the future).

What a shock

VOTE NO:
Because men and women are fundamentally different, therefore relationships between men and women have fundamentally different norms and needs of social/legal structures compared to relationships between two men or two women. Heterosexual relationships have a norm and a need for monogamy and long-term stability so as to create partnerships able to raise children as a family unit for multiple decades, whilst homosexual relationships have norms of polyamory, multiple sex partners, and short duration (average 4 year relationship length for pairs of gay males, 1 year for pairs of lesbian women.)

Children derive marriage norms & expectations from society, and a generation of children raised with the polyamory and short-duration norms of homosexual "marriages" will have their ability to meet the heterosexual needs of monogamy and long-term stability in marriage diminished. Like with general sexual morality, homosexual norms of gay "marriage" will corrupt heterosexual norms of marriage and lead normal heterosexuals to have expectations of lowered marriage rates, more divorce, more infidelity, and less stable relationships. Less stable marriages lead to broken families, and children raised in broken homes have worse social outcomes that affect society at large via higher welfare, crime, medical costs and so on.

Gay marriage is about replacing the norms & expectations of stable monogamous marriages of heterosexuals (in the minds of children and society at large,) with the norms of unstable polyamorous gay relationships. Any expression that heterosexual marriage norms are better or superior to gay "marriage" norms will be attacked and supressed as homophobic and bigoted. Gay marriage is about dragging the norms & expectations of heterosexual relationships down to the lowest commen denominator of gay instability and polyamory.

Isn't it a little weird that it doesn't explain what "marking" means? I think it's implied that what you mark is what you are voting for, but for something like this I would expect more clarity. I certainly wouldn't be surprised by people marking an X on the one they disagreed with.

>mum is voting yes
>says i should vote yes
>tell her ill vote yes
>mfw i tick 'No' on the referendum

C H E E K Y
H
E
E
K
Y

and 99.2 per cent of figures are completely made up.

nope
pedo was an academic same sex marriage advocate

archive.org/download/TwoDadsAreBetterThanOne

nah gays being taboo was a social response to protect kids by alerting them to dangers

I'll be honest mate I have doubts over those stats

and your excuse for being too pussy to tell your mum you're voting no or trying to change her mind is because you're mum is a jew is raised by communists. Yeah yeah.

No it's real. Background on it:
archive.org/details/TwoDadsAreBetterThanOne
theothermccain.com/2013/07/01/two-gay-men-used-russian-surrogate-mother-to-create-boy-for-sex-abuse-ring/

Land of th fr--

never mind

show your mum this

Tell her you are gay and can't wait to get married and have your husband give you HIV instead of a wedding ring

Tactical nihilsm. Disgusting.

Why the fuck would you vote anything other than "yes"?

MUH SANCTITY OF MARRIAGE!!1 ree!!!

no

Salt mining

thanks for remembering :D

Hi satan.
donateblood.com.au/sites/default/files/Male-to-male_deferral_factsheet_0.pdf
Evidence shows that it is the deferral system, alongside improved testing for HIV and other blood-borne diseases, that has kept transfusion-transmitted infection rates as low as they are.In the general population, men who have sex with men accounted for 87 per cent of newly acquired HIV infections in Australia in 2015"

The one about homosexuality being more lethal than cigs is a blatant lie by anti-gay Faith 2 Action. There's no citation for that claim either.

>Cranbourne North Coles store attacked by group of 20 youths
archive.is/pyt99

>Speaking on 3AW this morning Ms Fulcher said some of the group looked as young as 11 to 12 years old and were all of African appearance.

But of course Australians are going to say yes to homophillia.
This fucking retard just compared ass-fucking and POZ-loads with french fries. This is your high IQ white australian man at work.

>hurhur I have moral authority
>cucked like all the other countries
Sit down Juan

Daily reminder that a YES vote would open up immigration floodgates when thousands of low sexual market value Pajeets decide to get fake married to bring all their friends over from Bangladesh.

Never underestimate the things people will do for opportunity. Gay marriage WILL be abused.

Vote NO.

>writing it on a piece of paper that some cumstain in Canberra will see
>not writing it on a sign and taking it to a pride march

checking the no box is the same thing as writing that

>POZ-loads
You just equated same-sex marriage with POZ-loads. Three important lessons:
- lesbians have very little AIDS
- the highest rates of AIDS are among heterosexual communities in Africa
- you are a massive, flaming faggot, since the only people in as much denial as you are repressed fags.

rate my Sup Forums exclusive meme /aussie polacks/

We are in Australia see Gay men here account for 87% of newly acquired HIV cases.
Also
>you are a massive, flaming faggot, since the only people in as much denial as you are repressed fags
By this logic if you are highly disgusted by and hate pedos that means you must be a repressed pedo. Retarded logic used to shame straight people against gays, by calling them gay (thought there was nothing wrong with that?)

Like pottery

>abc
The anarcho commies probably already knew beforehand

"Of the estimated 22,694 (90%) people with HIV in Australia who were aware of their HIV-positive status at end of 2015, an estimated 19,051 (84%) were receiving antiretroviral (ARV) treatment. 92% of people accessing ARV treatment were estimated to have an undetectable viral load."

"In the five-year period 2011 - 2015, a higher proportion of notifications of newly diagnosed HIV infection among the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander population were attributed to injecting drug use (16% vs. 3%) and heterosexual sex (21% vs. 14%) ."

"The annual number of AIDS diagnoses in Australia peaked in 1994, at 953 cases. AIDS diagnoses then declined rapidly following the introduction of effective combination antiretroviral therapy. There are now few people diagnosed with AIDS in Australia and it is no longer a notifiable disease (i.e. required by law to be reported to the Health Department)."

It's not the majority of aussies you need to be concerned with.

Two dads are better at raping their kid than one

Where does everyone itt stand with their political compass? I know the test isnt that accurate but it does give a slight indication.
politicalcompass.org

Die with your rage

Am I allowed to draw a merchant with an obscenely graphic dick on the ballot? Will that spoil my vote?

Say hi to ASIO

I didn't get one. What gives?

I straight-up told my mum that I'm voting 'no', and I gave her all the reasons of my decision, citing everything that would be considered an EliteTruthBomb on this site. She's still voting 'yes'. I guess you can't fix stupid.

Is this the official aus pol or is it just gonna be a faggot marriage fest?

See that cunt that died to save those sand nigger kids in Wollongong? Fuck me what an idiot.

If you see shitskin kids drowning because they were too stupid not to swim in dangerous surf let them drown.

Probably, maybe just draw it on another piece of paper and stick it in the envelope, along with your ballot with the no box checked

It's a red-herring and commits the slippery-slope. It's honestly a pretty bad argument.

if you want to discuss stuff other than poofs

441kw in a Nissan GTR. Fuck me that's a lot of power.

Crispy lebs.

ive gone maybe 4 squares right in just the last month

Not if I can help it cunt

VOTE NO

LOVE WILL WIN
>LOVE WILL WIN
LOVE WILL WIN
>LOVE WILL WIN
LOVE WILL WIN
>LOVE WILL WIN
LOVE WILL WIN
>LOVE WILL WIN
LOVE WILL WIN
>LOVE WILL WIN
LOVE WILL WIN
>LOVE WILL WIN
LOVE WILL WIN
>LOVE WILL WIN
LOVE WILL WIN
>LOVE WILL WIN
LOVE WILL WIN
>LOVE WILL WIN
LOVE WILL WIN
>LOVE WILL WIN
LOVE WILL WIN
>LOVE WILL WIN
LOVE WILL WIN
>LOVE WILL WIN
LOVE WILL WIN
>LOVE WILL WIN
LOVE WILL WIN
>LOVE WILL WIN
LOVE WILL WIN
>LOVE WILL WIN
LOVE WILL WIN
>LOVE WILL WIN
LOVE WILL WIN
>LOVE WILL WIN
LOVE WILL WIN
>LOVE WILL WIN
LOVE WILL WIN
>LOVE WILL WIN
LOVE WILL WIN
>LOVE WILL WIN
LOVE WILL WIN
>LOVE WILL WIN
LOVE WILL WIN
>LOVE WILL WIN
LOVE WILL WIN
>LOVE WILL WIN
LOVE WILL WIN
>LOVE WILL WIN
LOVE WILL WIN
>LOVE WILL WIN
LOVE WILL WIN
>LOVE WILL WIN
LOVE WILL WIN
>LOVE WILL WIN
LOVE WILL WIN
>LOVE WILL WIN
LOVE WILL WIN
>LOVE WILL WIN
LOVE WILL WIN
>LOVE WILL WIN
LOVE WILL WIN
>LOVE WILL WIN
LOVE WILL WIN
>LOVE WILL WIN

A reminder that if you want to piss off christcucks, vote for same sex marriage.

The survey is non binding.

Even if its a majority, if they only get like 60%, the conservatives in the Liberal party will push to ignore the result.

We can do this

Love WILL win
VOTE NO

Loud and proud and a complete imbecile like the rest.

leftards can't meme for shit

>abc
my mate said this was being distributed by abc employees this evening

Forgot the (You)

>Despite dramatic reductions in AIDS-associated mortality over the past decade, our study shows that same-sex–marrying Danish men and women have overall mortality rates that are currently 33% to 34% higher than those of the general population.

>Mortality Among Men and Women in Same-Sex Marriage: A National Cohort Study of 8333 Danes
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2636618/

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

>Trying to convince women rationally
You have to appeal to emotion. Show her gays dads raping kids and the new bacha bazi drag queen boys gay parents are pushing.

YOU
JUST
KNOW

don't worry mate, soon you'll be going hard classical liberal, then you'll come up to pic related like the rest of us

I did that, she just did the typical 'not all gays are like that' crap.
Ultimately this glorified opinion doesn't mean a thing. If the Libs don't legalise it, Labor certainly will when they get in. SSM is an inevitablilty.

say something like, if someones never experienced a menstrual cycle how can they substitute a mothers role in a family

Where's your dad to sort her out mate?

They're divorced and separated m8, he's voting 'no' btw

>a response may not be valid if both boxes are checked
Gee, I can't imagine how they're going to get rid of some of the votes.