>6. 神通の川原に舞う
6. Dancing On Jinzu's Riverbed

>7. 東雲に消ゆ
7. Fade Away at Dawn

>8. 黒鷺の城
8. Castle of the Eastern Reef Heron

>9. 岩屋に鬼が嗤う
9. Demons Laugh In The Cave

Nice, they added Cactus to mecha compedium.

Not much info though. Just unmanned drone with no anti-grav and with two vibroblades in hand roaming around kidnapping people.

Kuromukuro is an travel ad for Toyama preffecture, paid by local goverment.

Same as Hanasaku Iroha was for hotsprings, RDG for that shrine area and Eccentric Family paid by Kyoto Goverment.

PA Works get lot of it money from tourism ads. In fact, they already did Toyama preffecture ad series before: True Tours is a thing

youtu.be/d3Bc2w5AO6M

OP, Sophia is cute!

>Boo a Bouncing Piglet

Fundoshi

Was nice to see SPs actually tackle the right people for once instead of tazing the MC in the balls for a minor infraction.

I am loving this show

mecha action after episode 5, see

How long does the cloth need to be? I just tried it with a scarf and it was too short.

two hours

Are otaku known for their contributions to the tourism industry? Do enough people watch anime to justify that sort of advertising?

Shes best girl

Hopefully we`ll see the christmas cake teacher at last

Cleaned it up a bit more, if it looks like dogshit blame me fully, I'm using MSPaint like a caveman

um why is a guy from 450 years ago going to a high school when he probably wouldn't be able to pass middle school

>Uguu

She looks like she has down on these pictures.

He is not there to graduate, he is there for easy supervision/ MUH HIME protection.

It's really weird. Why do they put her eyes at roughly 1/3 of her head's height? All the other characters are fine.

Does she canonically have down?

OP Yukina did nothing stupid

I want to have choke play sex with Yukina's mum.

That was neat. Cool job they have.

One of the first lines of the show has her teacher calling her ability and effort sub-standard and her ambition stupid, she puts "Mars, Mercury and Jupiter" down as desired jobs on her career application form, appears to legitimately believe Mars has canals as well as river terraces, never looked in to whether they had or not and thought proof they didn't was a cover up. Her friend thinks both she and her Mom are forgetful and she herself openly admits she's being stupid. And that's all in the stuff establishing her within a few minutes of the show's opening. She's contrasted in this by her Mom (a UN scientist who her teacher says is acting like her daughter is the same as her) and the French loli, who is a grade skipper who has what she wants and is working at the UN.

The show is actively looking to make us aware she's kind of ditzy and silly. It points it out. She is not supposed to be an average teenager girl. Yes, some teenagers (male and female) are ditzy and silly, but not all of them and not even the average of either sex. I would go so far as to say she's stupid, but she's definitely kind of retarded and that's real. It's part of the point in fact. I'm not sure why you'd be denying this when the show wants to establish that as a base to build off of.

Milf

it might air in a few hours but why does it take like 4 days to get subs?

>shoujo mecha

The problem with subs is that normally for most shows, a group by the HorribleSubs rips the videos from official stream sites (CrunchyRoll, Funimation and the like). However, Kuromukuro got licensed by Netflix, which doesn’t upload the episodes until it’s over (and thus, they can upload them all at once subbed and dubbed), like Ajin, Sidonia and Nanatsu no Taizai/7 Deadly Sins.
Thus, the subs are made entirely from scratch by a group named gg that was supposed to be dead, but came back this season to sub Macross Delta (Because that wasn’t getting in a legal stream site for HS to rip anytime soon, because of Harmony Gold and their hold on the Macrooss franchise) and later decided to also pick up Kuromukuro
They’re normally timely enough to release the episodes of both shows within 24h of their airing in Japan, but they aren’t professionals. They’re just a bunch of anime fans subbing the episodes in their spare time. So, RL issues with any of gg’s members can delay the subs

We’re lucky enough to get [gg] to subtitle/simulcast it at all, due to Netflix having the rights (simulcast) to the anime. Though, I’m not entirely sure if they are also aired on the Japanese TV networks. These rights include Japan (available Monday if I recall correctly) and the rest of the world, it is still unclear when they will release it worldwide.

This might be my AOTS if they keep this up. I'm really hoping this becomes a 2 cour.

The hell is happening with this thread and ?

Half the posts are reposted here from that thread. Some of them are mine. I`d assume it were mods "merging" the threads if there was such feature, but posts are slightly modified.

>this is the same towel Yukina uses to wipe her face
>Yukina is indirectly rubbing her face all over Kennosuke's dick

I think who's 2 cour.

desustorage.org/a/thread/139118626/#139122379
desustorage.org/a/thread/139118626/#139122491

EP5: 00d 03h 04m 16s

Those family shenanigans cute!

Based gg saving anime once again

>gg
gg best girl

W-why did you bring my post from the other thread here too

Yeah, shit got me confused a moment there.

It was aired on BB11 (whatever that channel is), since that’s where the raw is apparently from…

BS11; that’s one of the Japanese TV stations. Other terrestrial channels airing Kuromukuro include Tokyo MX, AT-X, and Kyoto Broadcasting System. I think Netflix Japan is airing it too.

We seem to be getting right back to the same distribution issues that created fansubbing in the first place. It seems especially true for Universal properties.

Your incapability of writing apostrophes makes you stand out.

Either it's a mod being retarded or someone is desperately trying to keep the thread alive like the ones made outside of airing days by reposting?

Yea, after sifting the thread better and then fact prior to my post there was only 11 ips. I'm going to say OP is samefagging really hard to try and make this the airing thread for some retarded reason.

Why is MC so fucking hot?

Mc is fucking hot, because he's a samurai.

Why is Yukina so adorable?

Would fuck her so hard.

He's a great nerd.

When I was in school, we had a bunch of Afghan immigrants who were definitely not under 18, but because they had not documentation to say otherwise so they lie to get bumped up the priority list. When they do get in, they send them to high school and they don't let them leave until they get some kind of diploma. There was one guy in my graduating class who was "22", but he was probably 30. That guy was a senior for 4 years.

>not a SAMURAI, FOOL

The problem is not that, the problem is the fact that it prompts internet psychologists to spam the threads with HURR DURR YUKINA AUTISTIC.

>subs in two days

JUST

Talkshow live stream
live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv258802402

EP5: 00d 00h 04m 16s

Tom best mukuro.

Oh shit 2 cour officially announced.

CUTE

stream?

street_fighter

we transfer student now

gokigenyo

uho

vaughnlive?

cute
pls link stream

Her slut friend is sexy as fuck.

angryguy went to the same school

Jesus.

Sensei is part of MC's harem

Yukina's tits.

I like how her boobs rest on the mech board

ridiculous
They are trying to make up for her stupidity with fanservice shots.

I hope it has some action this week, last episode was nice for a change of pace, but I wouldn't like to see this fall into an spiral of SOL romcom.

Im here for the robot samurai fights

The firs one you quote is Mika not Yukina.

It's a 2-cour show, it won't have fights every single episode.

Wait more 2 episodes

No need 2 more, the next battle is going to happen in episode 6.

But what do you expect?
That's PA Work.

>6. 神通の川原に舞う
6. Dancing On Jinzu's Riverbed

those uniforms, mang.

twitter.com/KUROMUKURO_UNKL/status/728200885759664128
さきほどニコ生でお知らせいたしましたが、TVアニメ「#クロムクロ」は全26話“2クール”でございます。

why does PA Works make the lewdest uniforms?