If Asians Said The Stuff White People Say

youtube.com/watch?v=PMJI1Dw83Hc

Other urls found in this thread:

us-immigration.com/asian-american-history-timeline/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China_at_the_2016_Summer_Olympics
youtube.com/watch?v=DIhudEzOU0I
reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/6z6hxm/asianamericans_have_been_coming_to_the_usa_since/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck these stupid fucking faggots

>If Asians Said The Stuff White People Say
...they'd get laid more and be more successful?

there would be nothing wrong with those questions if it was in asia

Asians are more successful than whites nice try

Aww look at the slants thinking they're people

what the fuck Sup Forums I thought asians were our bros???????

would this be one of the results?

Wow, chinks are THIS butthurt

Japs are the only good asian.

Jesus H Christ I want to bomb buzzfeed.

Dat comic

Technically I'm human.

I know you want me to watch this and comment but I just can't, I gave it a chance but stopped after 5 seconds in.

Wouldn't you have to be a fucking retard to not use a fork and knife competently? Even if you stab into the meal with your fork, and manhandle the knife like some sort of simp, you still get results. Good luck doing that with chopsticks. What a shitty comparison.

if this happened to me I would laugh and give casual answers.

This.

normal people would simply use this as a starting point to have a conversation with a fellow citizien and not act like spoiled retards being brainwashed and gaslights to think that normal conversation is racist...

Asian women prefer WHITE men.

Little Asian dicks will never satisfy them. They are programmed to be submissive to the superior race.

Yes and No, Asian Americans already talk like white people which causes alot of confusion outside of the U.S. Local asians asians,have a group mentality and dont fucking know how to take a joke or understand what it means to actually think for themselves, also have bad driving habits which is absolutely true.

Ok you have to go back nice try

Asian women can't resist the BWC.

Lol the comic

Fuck off Chinks

what's her name again?
i need to read through her material its pretty good

Disugtsing

also yes asian people legitimately can't tell the difference between white people

and if you were in a majority asian country they might ask you if you can tell white people apart

Im not a chink kys

>white people

I lived in many Countries including asian and NEVER got mad at any of these questions.

Why would i be mad if some japanese doesnt know the difference between french or german?

lol r u gay?

Was the point of this video to convince me how few problems asians actually have?

A lot of this made me laugh more than anything.
Are you people actually getting offended by buzzfeed? That's like being mad at a retarded kid for acting retarded.

You expect some retard from some north scandinavian country with no idea of geography or travel experience understand the dfference between a country and a continent?

As an Asian, this is the stupidest shit Asians bitch about. If you're clearly American, have an American accent, were raised by an American family, nobody is going to question what ethnicity you are or where your country of origin is, since it's FUCKING CLEAR YOU'RE AMERICAN.

This goes for ANYONE regardless of god damn race. If you fucking speak, act, and talk like a god damn fresh off the boat weird ass, no shit someone is going to go "o golly gee there Jackie Chan, where are you from???"

What the fuck are those drinks?
>Moon Mist
>Dr Faygo

This entire thread proves that we are not Asian you stupid Chan.

*American

No Asians are ugly thats it

Pretty fucking much man. Like, you act like a foreigner, an American is going to open up a conversation about wanting to know about where you're from. Fucking chinks.

It's because of muh white genocide, and ethno nationalism. Sup Forums knows it's a pipe dream, but posting about it on Sup Forums makes them feel slightly less delusional.

>Beta

False.

are you only saying that because it's against you?

knife and fork aren't the universal tools to eat and doesn't apply in every scenario. For example we eat fried chicken by holding it. For Asian food, it's made so that it can be picked up using chopsticks.

Asian penis and Asian vagina are proportional to each other. The average size is 5-5.5" anyways (as it's also for many races) so dick measuring contests are pointless and childish at best. Probably why you're a virgin, balding, manlet.

>Calling others while being attracted to that
also nice proxy chang

>This entire thread proves that we are not Asian you stupid Chan. *American

When one door closes, another one opens?

Beta

Hapa here.

A lot of Asians are just finding out ways to be angry just so they can fit in with angry liberal groups. Asians really don't have a whole lot to be angry about- we don't have much of a history of oppression by YT, Asians have a lot of wealth and success, Asians have low rates of drugs and crime.

As hapa, none of the things in that video have happens to me in real life. What actually just happens is whites and Asians simply just give me the cold shoulder. They just won't talk to me at all and try to make conversations as short as possible.

im ok with this

no clue. lol

>we don't have much of a history of oppression by YT
Yeah we do. Learn your history.

Asians are total bros if you treat them like equals.
"""""""""White""""""""" Americans can't fathom the thought that east Asians are superior in all aspects save athletics, so they combat this disparity with blind racism, not knowing they'd be the only ally of whites in the sea of anti-white whites in case of war.

More.

Asians are liberal as fuck this doesn't surprise me

It's from 2014
It's funny
Move along.

I'm beginning to notice a pattern here.

I smell inter-governmental psy ops

Not really. And even if we did, I don't really give a shit since it didn't happen to me. Go be a nigger somewhere else.

Oh yeah, I'm seeing it a lot. It's sad as shit, especially when you notice that millennial asians are basically 90% democrats, large shift from their parents.

> in all aspects save athletics

Thats americans being americans, its got nothing to do with race. Our culture is decentralized yet very cliquesh , groups form and if you dont fit in anywhere you are fucked. Glad i moved out.

us-immigration.com/asian-american-history-timeline/

This is not including the brutality & oppression we received in Asia. Sorry but you're not going to white wash our history just like that.

FACEPALM

>doesn't take Chinese population into account
If the US had a billion niggers then they'd dominate 24/7, what's your point.
>winning medals in ping pong and baseball
Practically sedentary nonsports.

>That moment when an Asian woman fails to insult you and instead tells you you have a big dick...

Failed propaganda video much?

I like to joke about bombing the nips, but honestly I don't mind them one bit. Most white Americans have no beef with asians. I never really met a white American who outright hates asians.
Australians and Canadians sure, but never American.
I will say southeast asians are mexican tier though

>Faceapp deleted race filters
Finally see something that gets me to download this retarded app and the feature is gone. How is it even racist and why would some unheard of russian data mining app give a single fuck? The developers have made nothing else and are associated with nothing else.

>go to watch video
>ad is for a dodge charger

ahhh yes life is grand

Triggered Whites ITT

Watch out don't say Nigger around a black

Cuz your lawyer bills gonna stack!!!

Stop raiding us plz

>Not much of a history of opression...

Well there were Chinese slave workers in the 18th century... They eventually got bleached but the community they started on the east coast started to welcome more Chinese immigrants.

The Japanese American citizens were also interred into concetration camps within the US during WW2.

The US is expiriencing a massive ethinc shift in the past few decades so of course most white people are still confused about non white people also being American-born citizens.
This is what happens when a majority becommes a minority in a rapid ethnic change.

Can't say they didn't bring it onto them selves.
Most white people are lazy, don't work out, aren't ambitious in ther pursuits... And then there's the whole nanny-state shit we have going on in the west.

>I will say southeast asians are mexican tier though
this

>Asians
>Allies

Yes because the Ching Chonk overloard will defend your white utopia if they ever take over the world.

Chinks have no souls, no morals and no remorse they are autistic jews.

Oh fuck off. Who gives a shit. You're doing perfectly fine in the US now. None of the shit that happened in the past matters because it doesn't apply today. Fucking get over yourself.

Not every area has specialized training centers for every sport. It's like saying there has to be snowboard half-pipes for the entire USA.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China_at_the_2016_Summer_Olympics

>take down the pedo network, Sup Forums! all of us high profile people are two powerless to do anything

This guy is nuts.

There's not exactly true. Chinese historically used a tributary system. You stay wherever the fuck you're at and we trade between each other for profit.

If nothing in the past ever matters then why are Asians still being discriminated against in Hollywood, why is WMAF to AMWF 100:1, why are most hapa fathers white, why do we have 150 points taken off of SAT's for being Asian?

cheap knockoffs of mountain dew and dr pepper

they do and they're a third of the world and they have nukes so nobody's gonna fuck with them.

How does that counter my point that chinks are autistic jews?

>tfw r/asianmasculinity

don't worry senpai

Many humans are tribal. When they one kid lying on the ground being kicked, they will join in with the kicking.

In this case, a few dorks are blindly attacking white people because it's the socially acceptable think to do. No thought goes into the decision.

Does he sound autistic?
youtube.com/watch?v=DIhudEzOU0I

Americans owe Asians nothing. You guys come here and snap up good jobs and buy up homes so we can't afford to live in our own country. So accepting some insults and not getting to fuck white women is your tax for being horrible parasites

I dont care for tribal behavior, but its not like any of us have control over them.

Good point

why won't she just do nudes? she's already halfway there!

Are you seriously blaming everything on a 5.6% population? How fucking retarded are you?

>why is WMAF to AMWF 100:1
>why are most hapa fathers white!?
*Suppresses laughter*

Because you have no business being in this country. You're parasites. Go home. You suck off of our way of life. You come here for no justifiable reason except that our cucked government said it's ok, and you create housing and wage and employment issues. Nobody likes you humorless and uptight pricks

imo i like the tease of not knowing what's underneath
i feel like as long as you don't know what they look like naked you're more enticed
but as soon as you see them naked just once a little allure is lost

lol this is pretty funny. i cant stand the fetishizing of asians

You can blame that on outsourcing, automation, and proliferation of H1b visas. Id agree with you on "asians" but even asian-americans will get passed up for some FOB on a H1b visa who is spying for another country.

reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/6z6hxm/asianamericans_have_been_coming_to_the_usa_since/

You have no business being in this country either.

White guys who go for Asians is the male equivalent of white girls who go for nigs.

I'm Asian and as much as I hate buzzfeed, I've experienced more than half the shit in this video by a white.

That goes for all women.

I used to like Asian women. But now that I see you want to shit on me for being white, well you can take your slanted vagina's elsewhere.

more like the equivalent of a genius

ya ofc

breeding with +7 iq = breeding with -20 iq
not to mention the obesity / wealth / crime disparities