Where were you Sup Forums when our boy Ash beat a champion?

Where were you Sup Forums when our boy Ash beat a champion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HPQqqawnc3c
pokemon.co.jp/corporate/en/data/?_ga=1.105036035.1257334547.1415112070
otakutale.com/2014/2013-anime-industry-gross-profits-sales/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Watching the end of the Orange islands arc about 17 years ago

Aaand it's proven again Audrey Hepburn is the worst champion.

How often does he have to fuck that greninja to keep the transformation going?

but he's always the first one to go dead

>beat a champion
>still lose at the league
Why even bother.

He should just drop the transformation if he's going to faint every time he uses it.

Poor Gardevoir. She tried her best yet it wasn't enough. What if her master is disappointed? What could Gardevoir do to make things right?

I can think of a couple of things

maybe

None of Ash's accomplishments mean anything he forgets everything he learns about Pokemon battles in the next season.

>Gardevoir
OH NO YOU FUCKING DIDN'T
NOT MY PURE, LITTLE, CUTE GARDEVOIR
FUCK YOU ASH
FUCK YOU

Damn, her shorts are top-tier.

You, sir, are a man of excellent taste.

Wow this champion sucks.

>butterfly wings
are we going turn a now?

Isn't he technically champion of the Orange Islands circuit?

His sixth pokemon still isn't revealed yet? And Ash-Greninja sound wild.

>one-shotted a mega scizor with moonblast
>untouchable gardevoir in almost all of her fights in the anime
>worst champion

pls. she's stronger than lance at least

Filler. Not in the games so it doesn't count.

>orange islands

probably could count if it wasn't a filler arc or something.

Reminder that /vp/ are desperately trying to force their general on Sup Forums (like this thread) because they want to leave their shithole board.

Merchandise has spoiled with 99% certainty his "6th" is going to be Goodra coming back again.

From that angle he can see up Gardevoir's dress.

Oh that's nice.

For those of you who aren't familiar with how autistic /vp/ are, look no further.

>2016
>still watching pokememes

will he fuck serena

That's from Sup Forums

>discussing anime on an anime board

you're probably one of those fags who also think ace attorney threads should go fuck off to Sup Forums.

Mods, we already have a Pokemon themed thread that's been up for hours.

Just because /vp/ autists desperately want to make daily threads on Sup Forums doesn't mean they should be allowed. Please delete this thread we're in.

Ace Attourney doesn't have it's own board, let alone it's own general on said board, idiot.

This thread should be deleted.

It's a troll who's practically dedicated his life to shitposting threads related to the Pokemon anime.

Don't think he actually uses Sup Forums for anything else, since he has a pretty piss poor understanding of how things work.

No idiot, I'm highlighting your autism and your inability to stay in your containment board.

There's already a pokemon themed thread up here and you still insist on forcing this garbage. This is what happens when /vp/ isn't kept on a chain.

Not him, but talking about Pokemon is not far from talking about MLP.

>talking about a show there's no rule against talking about is not far from talking about a show there IS a rule against talking about

user.

Still it is pretty much the same when it comes down to it.

>talking about things the rules allow is pretty much the same as talking about things the rules forbid

It really isn't.

>erika
>F
shit taste

FUCK YOU ASH.

WHAT DID YOU DO TO GARDEVOIR?!

It's a troll chart

good
we need more gardevoir abuse in the anime

You're talking with a /vp/ autist; someone from the most autistic board on Sup Forums.

These guys gleefully shill their favorite fanartist's patreon pages on their cancerous anime general. That shithole is basically the product of a spitroast between Sup Forums, /mlp/ and tumblr.

Did he really? Or is this another troll?

And neither is ashform Greninja. Anime has its own continuity.

Here is yet another one of /vp/'s famed autists from the ever autistic anime general. This one loves using spoiler tags for everything he says; it's his little "quirk" he uses for craving attention.

In a way but not really. It's a bit complicated.

It's not the league yet and Ash himself fainted before Greninja could land the final blow because the transformation takes a toll on his body. But it was no troll: youtube.com/watch?v=HPQqqawnc3c

>everyone using spoilers is the same person

Really?

The fuck is going on? Why does he faint?

We don't know. The current subplot is centered on finding out what this transformation actually IS.

No, but you clearly do, and you love it. Such is your autism.

i still can't understand how could they get away with such a ugly dyke as champion

>ugly dyke

Go away shitposter-kun

Sounds really stupid.
picked up

every champ except iris look better that this
her design is awful

>he's shitposting this hard

>having shit taste

>shitposting this hard

Eh, until he actually delivers the final blow, nothing really matters since we've all seen Pokemon suddenly doing a last minute reversal when they are nearly taken out. And then there's the fact it's a 1v1 Pokemon match and not with full team as with the case of Alan and one of the Elite Four.

>female champ
>no tits, no ass + dyke haircut
>good design
fuck off shitposter with shit taste

They wouldn't make an anime-only form such a big thing. It probably will be in the next game, alongside the Zygarde forms.

Why not? If the anime is trying to distant itself from the game so it can do its own thing, then having anime-only exclusive content is the next logical stuff. I mean, we have anime-original Serena costume already and anime-original antagonist Alan, I don't see why it must be in the game for it to be canon in its own separate continuity.

Because the anime is nothing more than advertisement for the games.

Exactly, and yet grown adults continue to watch it and thoroughly discuss it all day every week.

Why is this?

It's time for plot?

and stay there, autist.

Except, as the ridiculous amount of money the TV series and movies had brought in, it is just as popular/prints money as much as the game themselves. Ash/Satoshi and Pikachu are more well known than the game protagonists.

>Except, as the ridiculous amount of money the TV series and movies had brought in, it is just as popular/prints money as much as the game themselves
[citation needed]

>Ash/Satoshi and Pikachu are more well known than the game protagonists.
Yes and? They've been around for two decades, so of fucking course they're going to be more well known than game protagonists, who never speak and are constantly changed.

The Tripokalons are only very loosely based on the Pokemon Contest Spectaculars and don't even have a similar name.

That actually looked like a pretty normal thing until I read that second half.

>Where were you Sup Forums when our boy Ash beat a champion?
He did that more over ten years ago.

>all this salt

Let it serve as a warning never to visit /vp/. Trust me, it's that bad.

Audrey Hepburn is proof 3D doesn't have to be PD. 2D Audrey is a goddess.

>check out the /vp/ thread
>70% of it is shipping arguments
Nope. Never again.

That's just our resident shitposter that likes to argue with himself. the thread doesn't even register him as there at this point.

I'm deeply sorry for having to deal with this Sup Forumsnons

It should be sorted out soon, steps are being taken

Yeah I'm there already. There's this little "+" button at the top of your browser window that lets you browse the internet in multiple tabs. It's quite handy if you want to browse more than one thread at a time.

Handy tip.

Fixed that mess

Stay there.

pokemon.co.jp/corporate/en/data/?_ga=1.105036035.1257334547.1415112070
The game does indeed make more money but that's because the video game market is that much larger than the anime industry. But the fact that the movies alone (no idea how much influence the tv series have) made nearly a billion US dollars on their own shows there is incredible worth in the Pokemon anime industry. I mean, take this other example.

otakutale.com/2014/2013-anime-industry-gross-profits-sales/

A Pokemon movie was the fifth best selling movie of the year and this was a B/W movie, one of the poorest performing season of the franchise. It can never make as much as the games on a pure financial basis, but on a ratio relevant to their markets, the anime/movie is simply too big on their own to dismiss it merely as only advertisement for the games.

You seem to not grasp the purpose of multiple tabs. I am sorry if this is a new concept for you. You see I can be both there at here simultaneously. The wonders of modern technology knows no bounds.

Isn't that the same for Sup Forums as well?

/vp/ acknowledges this one as the most up to date official chart.

The charts are just another shitposter tactic. no one takes them seriously.

Where? I don't see any shipping discussion here.

The anime isn't trying to "distance itself from the games" though. You'll certainly see a new season starting by the time they actually release Sun & Moon. Things like distributing promo Pokemon and such that are a large part of the franchise at least in Japan require that the franchise stay in synch.

I guess Zygarde getting some attention in the next game would be kind of odd, but there's nothing strange about the new Greninja form at all. Heck, it even was shown in that old painting in the ninja-village that it's not some Ash-specific form, just a legendary form.

The Ash-Greninja name doesn't necessarily mean anything. Remember that Mega Mewtwo Y was originally "Mewtwo Awakening form" in the anime before they actually revealed Mega Evolution and even after that Mega Mewtwo X.

>no one takes them seriously
Speak for yourself. I've seen /vp/ argue over orders several times. They even conducted a poll.

It's called samefagging user. Next time you see a thread like that or see them shit up a thread like this one, look at the post times and you'll see how painfully obvious it is.

>It's called samefagging user
Not really, that's just your own intuition speaking.

Every general ever. Every hibike and madoka thread. We even have OTP threads

Nigga, you serious?

Do you even browse Sup Forums? I mean outside your comforting general besides for the purpose of shitposting.