High Ranking CIA official here, AMA

Hey Sup Forums, I'm a high ranking CIA official and I'm here to answer some questions. Just to save sometime I know everything about every conspiracy theory ever sputtered about on the internet. As soon as you graduate from the farm, you get taken in a back office and get told about all involvement of CIA/NSA/FBI/secret societies from the dawn of time. Also, although pedophilla is objectively the most abhorrent practice worldwide, every important person in the US government is running a pedo ring. They also tell us exactly who is involved with these things as well.

Fire away guys.

Yeah, thanks for answering all those questions about your other job as a high-level Senate staffer earlier today.

Who is controlling the weather? I want an answer.

Are reptilians real? No bullshit post. Is Trump really one of the good guys?

post proof faggot

does Trump know?

Who ordered JFK's death?

can you get me a job

When are we getting the space elevator?

>Being so new that you don't know how to differentiate attention whore autismo's to your average user.

Was 9/11 a inside job?

How does it feels to be tool of international jewry? Do you think they will really reward you for your servitude?

Do aliens collaborate with our government?

Oh, that wasn't me. You'd be surprised at the amount of high ranking in the know DC types that shitpost on Sup Forums (or Pol as the oldfruits say)
>Is Trump really one of the good guys?
Short answer, yes. He's the best guy we've had around for years
>JFK's death?
It was completely on LHO to do it himself, had influence from the Soviets in his early life though
When the private market produces it
get a degree and apply

Welcome to the end
>Was 9/11 a inside job?
depends what you consider "inside"

>I'm a high ranking CIA official

FYI my dad works at Nintendo.

My dad owns microsoft nd ill get ur account banned fagot

My dad owns Subway. AMA.

Yeah. Right.

What is the most powerful non-nuclear non-biological weapon that we have?

>the farm

Sounds nice.

If I staple my ballsac skin over my dick will it make me a beautiful girl?

Nice bait larp.

Are your trendies not done yet?

Is that where mommy took our dog?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

FPBP

>We know about the pedos
>We do nothing
Why

YOU ANSWER QUESTIONS EXACTLY LIKE THAT FAGGOT

STOP FEEDING THE LARP

what about the forced CGI/artifical graphic bullshit pushed by all space agencys declaring earth as a roating ball?

What do you know about the real purpose of G.A.T.E?

Do we have hybrids on earth with ancient dna?
[the descendants of the giants]

while typing this post my ear was ringing in the left ...

>high ranking CIA official AMA
if it true, you didn't need /pol to ask, just drop the facts already.

ISRAEL DID 9/11

ISRAEL CREATED ISIS

ISRAEL IS THE HUB OF PEDOPHILES

ISRAEL IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL

ISRAEL DID 9/11

ISRAEL CREATED ISIS

ISRAEL DID 9/11

ISRAEL CREATED ISIS

OP's supervisor here. Don't believe his lies. He's gone rogue. Ask me anything.

Look into our cyber weapon capabilities.
Depends how feminine your features are
Keep digging, your close
Looks like I angered David Brock/CTR/Russian hackers
It would send the US into a constitutional crisis. It's a real problem finding the right people to trust, even when you do they end up like Scalia.

Dan?

Some questions, Answer what you like.

We going to live a second cold war? Or a total war?

Where can i find the best info to understand our history and actual reality? What "secret" information shocked you more to know?

How Spain is involved in the NWO scheme? I know the Jesuites are here and have a lot of influence.

You've gone too far Carl. You took the blood oath.

OP. GET BACK TO THE FARM RIGHT NOW!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING OP.

YOU CANT DISCLOSE THIS DEEP CLASSIFIED KNOWLEDGE!!!!

What are you faggots trying to distract from with all this LARPing?

stick sharpie in pooper

HEY GUIS MY DAD IS ZUCC
AMA

Nope. That's the Jews.

CIA NIGGER HERE AMA

> As soon as you graduate from the farm, you get taken in a back office and get told about all involvement of CIA/NSA/FBI/secret societies from the dawn of time

No you don't. In classified information, there is a concept called need to know. Basically you need the clearance (confidential/secret/top secret/SCIs/SAPs) and the need to know (as in your job directly relates to this information and you need to know it in order to do your job). Even if you have a top secret security clearance and access to numerous SCIs, you still wouldn't be able to have access to all information at the confidential (lowest) level because you don't have the need to know. It's a concept called compartmentalization of information. Even guys with access to nuclear weapons who are able to know the exact mechanism for how the Teller-Ulam design works don't have all the information as to how a nuclear device works. You want to minimize the amount of people who know sensitive information so that there are less opportunities for leaks. Obviously every CIA operations officer isn't read into all of the US' classified, dirty secrets, that's way too many people. Even if only SAD officers in the CIA (the really spooky guys) are read into these things, that would be too many people. If such a conspiracy existed, then I could see it being like the syndicate in the X-files where the only people that know about it are a hand full of high ranking State Department, Defense Department, and intelligence guys know.

How bad is the rivalry between cia+nsa. Also, is FBI salvagable or is it another swamp?

You and I both know that's an excuse because everyone is too afraid to be bold and do what must be done. So long as you allow individuals to be above the law, the worse off the system becomes. The longer this goes on, the more they worm their way into your veins. Even if someone must quit their job, justice must be served. The American people, our founding fathers, and the victims deserve it.

t. Pedophile Russian reptile hacker
NSA does there own thing essentially and the FBI is lost to the mormans.
>The American people, our founding fathers, and the victims deserve it.
You're right, watch the news in 3 weeks. Big things are coming

There is no way this is a troll thread

Was Obama born in Hawaii?

What percentage of U.S. federal officials know the "truth" about 9/11?

apologize for killing kennedy

>Big things

Wow. Big like your grammar and spelling errors?

>Was Obama born in Hawaii?
No, Obama was born in Indonesia
We had no involvement in that
What are you, some sort of grammer nazi? Sheesh
I won't tolerate antisemitism

>High Ranking CIA official here
No thanks, stupid, rather talk to somebody with a brain.

Another leftypol LARP. Sad thing is, there'll be T_D brainlets here who unironically believe it.

Can't spell
>sometime
>pedophilla
but can spell
> abhorrent

Leftypol playing dumb again to increase their amusement factor. Sup Forums being promoted on T_D is the worst fucking thing ever to have happened to this board. T_D gives leftypol its platform.

Fuck off HWNDU was excellent

I'm far from a grammar nazi. Just like you're far from being legit.

Did Bush molest you ?

>leftypol
>Leftypol playing dumb again to increase their amusement factor
I'm not even lefty/pol/. You're just as much of a problem as the fucking idiots in this thread asking about reptiles.
The average age of Sup Forums is probably somewhere around 17
The average IQ is sub-100
The average person is not white
The average poster doesn't see an issue with Pol /pol Sup Forums Sup Forumstard Sup Forumsster etc
They have no real world experience

>It would send the US into a constitutional crisis.

Believing in this lie

You mentioned happenings in the next few weeks.
Anything specific we should be prepping for?

yeah do they have little debbie's in the vending machines at CIA? I'm too self centered to give a fuck about anything else.

If you need any work done, you know where to find me famaroni.

What do you know about the deaths of all the holistic doctors in the US. Also the poisoning of the holistic doctors in Germany on 9/15/15. What do you know about them?

don't you also have to have a desire to know? take someone like me who couldn't give a fuck...they would never divulge whatchamahoosits information to me because i probably wouldnt even notice.

LHO???? REALLY TURBO NIGGER?? confirmed larp, everyone knows it was (them)

they're all dead. lulz

Is smuggling illegal ayy lmaos illegal?

ISRAEL SECRETLY MET WITH SAUDI ARABIA

With American flags I always assume the poster is a non-white , so this image doesn't apply to me.

does that include jooz too or do i get to larp as a honkey today?

It's obvious you started this thread to make fun of 4/pol/'s consummate gullibility. That motive is so disproportionately a leftypol motive that it doesn't matter whether the attribution may be mistaken once in a blue moon.

Also, in case you're unaware (which you seem to be, given your "lefty/pol/"), by "leftypol" I don't mean some nebulous group of left-wing boogeymen on Sup Forums's Sup Forums, like the "shills." I'm specifically referring to the known antics of 8ch's /leftypol/, as leaked from their Discords.

sage. weak ass larp desu

ok_kid.jpg
>in all fields

Do you know stuff about what is happening on Antarctica and what we're not supposed to see there?

This larping faggot can't tell you shit.
All you've heard, hollow earth, ice nazis, mountains of madness, ancient structures, old tech archives, cure for cancer, talking to your pets through telepathy, ect ect. Its' all real.
Don't even get me started on religion.

>Don't even get me started on religion.

pls do user, if you have the time

also what are mountains of madness, and where can I read up more on antediluvian civilisation ? (which I assume you are pointing at)

Hate to break it to you deaus vult user but the pagans were right.
There's a lot to learn. I would start looking into germanic/norse/druid/celt gods. (If you're white)

>antediluvian
You mean Atlantian?

nice LARP

OP doesnt know the difference between there/their/theyre, what are you down syndrome

Why dont you make the world a better place and kill your president?

gay and retarded

Is that a diagram of a vagina?

I think I already worship that.

who did 911??

Shill-kun we all know its a requirement for you to suck a dick to get hired. Pls stop larping. kek

I can give you a small hint user, It starts with "T" and ends with "he jews".
You do the math.

Mossad to be even more specific. Shitskin niggers were a (((patsy))).

Hi im from Mossad and le jews control the world xD

user who knows way more than OP here. AMA.

Pass the sauce dawg

>Hi im from Mossad and le jews *want to* control the world
Faggot ass kikes couldn't even stop stupid drumpf from taking control of their war machi- I mean greatest ally. kek.

>High ranking CIA official

you dumb cock suckers will believe anything. Ffs

What's the story with Charlottesville? You guys were behind that, right?

>High ranking LARPer here
Die.

Obvious larp who wants to reveal at the end and call out everyone who followed senate user's thread as fools

Why have you jot arrested antifa members like brent betterly and lacy macauley.
The cia needs to kill communist and jews

Jews did,lee harvey oswald was a communist puppet for the jews just like todays modern antifa.