Bogans

Imagine how good Australia could be if we ended bogan attitudes.

Bogans are the ones who don't care about student loans becoming ridiculously expensive but get upset when they can't earn lots of money in the mines anymore.

Bogans are the ones supporting expensive student loans because they work as a truck driver and left school in grade 10.

Bogans are the ones not raising their kids properly.

Bogans are the ones supporting low incomes for school teachers but go on strike because their unskilled jobs aren't paying enough.

It's the bogan attitude that's killing Australia.

Conaideringnit bogans standing alone against multiculturalism and faggotry, boganism is not the problem

You do realise that when normal people see bogans protesting they begin to like immigrants more?

People don't want to have the same opinions as bogans.

Unintelligent plebeians are the backbone of all civilization. The problem is the government

Reducing the cost of student loans will do nothing whilst the education system is nothing more than a Marxist training camp. We need to reform all our intitutions to bring back 'a fair go' for everyone.

>Bogans are the ones supporting low incomes for school teachers but go on strike because their unskilled jobs aren't paying enough.

But... teachers go on strike too? Why would a bogan be out protesting about something that doesn't involve them or their life at all?

Bus drivers were protesting the other week. I doubt the hard workin city folk cared. They were pissed they had to find other methods to get to work.

I truly believe bogans unknowingly help immigrants come here.

Nobody sees guys like this protesting about refugees and changes their opinion.

It's the same with gay people.
They protest for progay marriage while dressed in fetish gear and waving around dildos.

People don't like gays because people think they are weird. When gays protest they just show how weird they are.

People like immigrants because they think hating immigration is for bogans. Then the anti immigrant people protest and look bogan when doing it.

bogan holocaust when?

I'm pissed at Brisbane bus drivers too.

They are some of the people I am talking about.

Fuck you, all you do is drive a bus. They don't earn a lot of money or have the best jobs but society respects them because they do a service.

Now they are refusing to do that service and are just being greedy scum bags.

If I was in charge I would fire them all and just get new drivers.

>fire them all

Electricity bill shorten would rape your ass buddy

Kaisermania sounds like what a 2nd reich themed amusement park would be called

Student loans aren't expensive though

Perhaps you are the bogan?

Macquarie Uni's new graduate med degree is 250k m8. HECS covers 160k

Go back to redit

I feel sorry for pollies.
Having to deal with a bunch of bus drivers that never did a trade complaining about how little money they earn.

It's not our fault you drive busses for a living and the tax payers don't owe you anything...
Stupid fuckhead bus drivers.

>bogan attitude is bad (freedom is bad)
Fuck off cunt

I'm not a bogan but it's the bogans that remind us we are free

I don't think you know what the word expensive means

But regardless that's like 1 year pay for a doctor.

Bogans oppose freedom.

They want to make everything illegal.

It takes them years of working in the field before they become well paid.

Kys.
"Bogan" is a word leftists use that pretty much just means "Australian"

as it should.

Is life too hard for the poor little millennial?

What you faggots don't realize is this.

End Chinese investment, migrant workers at lower pay, mixing with abos, promoting degenerate nigger slur music on the radio and cutting the meth/heroin/ice supply and bogans will be comparatively less retarded and welfare leeches.

Hating your own race is jew-tier. Did you think white Australia would be free of a lower class or something. Quit being faggots you Bourke st RMIT cucks. Who do you think was out at Cronulla that fine day?

I agree a lot of them are. So many bogans literally need mass immigration to keep their jobs as a mortgage broker or a carpenter so the property boom keeps going.

It's not pol bogans though and it's hardly just white bogan men that need the housing boom to keep going to stay employed and solvent.

Imagine how good Australia could be if we didn't hate people because their accent marks them as having been born as a lower class white

>tfw based tones will never give another god-teir photo op because of the kike Turnbull

Nobody is complaining about that but thanks for taking my comment out of context.

it hurts to live

No it isn't.

>wah education costs money
>wah shit tier teachers get paid shit all
sure thing kid

Bogan is an attitude.

Yes it is, you leftist cuck.
Anti Bogan = Anti Australian.

Teachers wouldn't be so shit tier if they paid them well enough.

If teachers were paid well more people would want to be teachers.

If more people wanted to be teachers then the universities would have stricter entry requirements.

More people applying to work as a teacher would mean less retarded people get the job.

It's actually not. This is like saying "nigger" is an attitude. It's a way of hating an entire group of people because of how they were born, calling it an attitude as an excuse to continue this.

Bogan is just lower class white. It means having the stereotypical "bogan" accents. The attitude is just a set of stereotypes that people apply to that population, even though they are not universally true. Having none of the stereotypical bogan attitudes won't stop you being called a bogan if you were ultimately born poor and white, unless you undergo training to acquire a different accent.

I'm pro australia as fuck and bogan attitudes annoy me.

I was born into a bogan family.

I grew to change my attitude... It's not something you can't change like skin colour.

I only have a bogan accent now when I get pissed off... like the time I yelled at the cyclist who nearly crashed into my girlfriend on the footpath.

I went full bogan mode by accident.

>bogan attitudes
What the fugg
Bogan = Australian
Think about it.
Australian accent = Bogan
Wearing thongs = Bogan
Doing anything uniquely Australian = Bogan.
Wake up sheeple, no wonder Melbourne's fucked.

>I only have a bogan accent now when I get pissed off...
Which is the only reason you are not considered a bogan.

It's literally your accent that does it. If you have the accent, that means you were born as a poor white. That means you're a bogan. After that, all the stereotypes and confirmation biases come.

This is just like saying there's a different between a "black man" and a "nigger". There's no difference, nigger is an insult for black men. Calling it an attitude is just an excuse to do this.

My sisters a teacher, a rabid left fucknuckle who does feed her two kids enough meat. An entitled sjw moron who got up me when my nephew asked about the split of the Roman Empire
>uncle user, did you know that the eastern seat of the Roman Empire was in modern day Constantinople?
>me - so where was the western seat user Kun
> sister- why do you have to be so adversarial, you such an asshole reeeeeeeee
> user kun later - it's one you daft dickhead
He's 10 and already sees how blue pulled his mum is

Yeh let's further divide the public into little socio-political groups so we can fight among each other while the Zionist government laughs at us.

Thongs are Asian and the Australian accent isn't bogan.

No Australian was wearing thongs in the 50's...

>Wear black tshirts
>Like AD/CD
>Drive Holden V8s
>White
What's wrong with Bogans? At least they're not immigrants.

Maybe someone smarter than her would have her job is school teachers were in more demand and better paid.

Which is exactly what I was saying.

>the Australian accent isn't bogan
Your lefty friends think otherwise.

You can say that to the bogans upset about all the city people too btw.

Nobody thinks that the Australian accent is bogan.

There is a certain type of Australian accent that is bogan.

t. Hipster faggot.
Your way of thinking is wrong I'm pretty sure you're an Asian.

>Nobody thinks that the Australian accent is bogan.
>There is a certain type of Australian accent that is bogan.
Contradicting yourself in two sentence's.
Wew lad.

Nah, I do work with kids from bogan areas.

I try not to forget where I came from.

There is more than one Australian accent.

Think about the size of europe.
Now think about the size of Australia... it makes sense.

>I try not to forget where I came from.

Still a contradiction

Bogan areas of Australia. Ipswich, logan, toowomba ..

Where do you come from?

Where are

>It's the same with gay people.
They protest for progay marriage while dressed in fetish gear and waving around dildos.

I work with a lesbian who was telling us all how she would never want to marry her missus BUT still went out and protested/marched for gay marriage

>Where do you come from?
Australia, just like my family has been for a very long time, that's why I don't whinge about "bogans" I know they aren't the biggest threat to Australia.

Don't forget the meat pies and XXXX cunt

I would like it if bogans were not degenerates and so secular. But their political instincts are usually much better than the urban bugmen.

Don't you people hate Melbourne? Would you really be so upset if it was replaced with a giant German-theme Amusement Park called Zepplinburg?

Can't be if they choose pauline hanson to represent them when there are people out there that believe in the same things as pauline hanson but more competent and rational.

Noosa.

- Tewantin is Bogan but at least the wifebeaters there scare off asian and muslim scum who would otherwise be polluting my biosphere.

I don't mind Pauline Hanson. Get a lawyer in there who dropped his regional accent at university and he'll eventually just become another ass-kissing neoliberal globalist.

>muh expensive student loans

pay back the money you borrowed with interest you fucking communist

t. asspained melbournite

Not what I am talking about.

She doesn't even state facts about refugee unemployment and crime.

She is more hurr durr they are brown and I hate them my culture, my australia.

Some refugees are okay I just dislike the ones who don't work and commit crime coming here.
Which is a lot.

So you are from noosa and you are trying to tell someone who spent most of his childhood life in Ipswich and Logan about bogans?

Lol, okay.

Brisbane.

fucking ayyy

Australian culture will always gear towards bogans since normal everyday aussies are without identity and plain as every other Anglo Saxon country

let me guess you have just started at QUT in the city and you think you are the shit. or are you some indian or chinese immigrant?

>Bogans are the ones who don't care about student loans becoming ridiculously expensive
Why should they? as a taxpayer why should I have to support someone doing a bullshit degree in art ?

>Bogans are the ones supporting low incomes for school teachers

School teachers get paid plenty, they get what the average white collar professional gets + generous paid holidays far beyond the 4 weeks everyone else does. Then they complain when they have to mark some students work. Cry me a fucking river.

>Bogans are the ones not raising their kids properly.
Meth addicts yeah sure, but I'd say the average bogan disciplines their kids fine

No argument there user. People like my sister should be banned from teaching

bogans are quintessentially Australian, if you're ashamed just pretend to be American

>fire them all
>fire
that's pretty fucking tasteless cunt

Redneck Hill billys are quintessentially American, if you're ashamed just pretend to be European.

They are trying to waste tax payers money.

Fuck off you feckless shitcunt

Nah.

I can't find a way to disagree with this.

I'm not "Aussie", just saying. Australia culture seems to just be working class and bogans are the closest to it, even if they're degenerates

Is this the Auspol "rural and suburban retards" thread?

Thinking the same thing there mate, I wonder how many are bots.. happy seven eleven!

May all you planecrashingintobuildings.jpg be numerous and happening

Kek. OP confirmed faggot.

can't do much here without having to get permission; can't even tie my own shoelaces without having to pay for 'training'.
i would say bogans aren't the problem as they're just uneducated poor people, but the constant imposed mollycoddling on our lives can really put a hindrance on us

This, I don't want to be seen siding with those fucking retards but there is definitely an immigration problem here.