Where's the love

Where's the love for us Caucasians Sup Forums?

No, not the hicks from North America or the white supremacists in Europe.

Na man, I'm talking about those hairy gorillas in the Caucasus, we need more love from you Sup Forums

We have had more conflicts (and still going) than the Balkans would ever dream, we have some of the highest classed racism in history, from wars to deporting entire populations to straight up (white) genocide.

We got dictators and countries within countries and a history longer than most other people think they are old, wine, big mouths and big asses, and dudes who wear funny hats.

But who are these magical people? We have 3 independent shitholes, and 3 main puppets of Russia, we have the republic of Saltybaijan (ruled by the Aliyev dynasty), and dogs who love hiding behind other countries (Georgia) and everyone's favorite low classed Jew Armenia, from Russia we have the terrorist republic of Chechnya (and its trusty sidekick Ingushetia) and Russia's favorite anti Kartvelia riffle Ossetia and the cluster fuck that is Dagestan, seriously, that republic is like all of the Balkans crammed into a can. The Circassians will not be counted as they all immigrated to Turkey in the 19th century (with Russian assistance of course)

So please Sup Forums plz giv us more love.

The only Armenian who can speak English

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_dQh244P6cg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you BLACK CcC TUUUUUUUUUURKLER master race?

What do you mean, love? You mean just talk about you more? Nothing that happens there affects anything outside of the region. The crazy shit in other parts of Asia has global consequences. So it's hard for us to just come up with reasons to talk about your microconflicts.

I just wish Chechnya didn't exist

Your flag looks like a feminist burger

t.roach

Kek the Caucasus is the Asian version of the Balkans. Everyone is one tier more uglier and backward

why don't you just start a caucasian general for the other 4 people from the region?

ideally love would be measured out in kilotons.

Trust me m8, we have big fucking diasporas full of loud mouth degenerates like you making shit like this relevant.

> loud as fuck
> obnoxious
> no manners
> basically behave like nigger/spic gangs/wannabes in the US do

That's some of the reasons why there's little love for Caucasian people, user. The only redeeming quality Armenians and Georgians have is they aren't muslim.

>st me m8, we have big fucking diasporas full of loud mouth degenerates like you m

Ugly is an understatement axper.

Looks like we already have a butthurt Dag. How's Netherlands treating ya? The coffee shop opened early enough?

To be fair Armenians have a strong 30% west Y-DNA while you Russians have none. Accept it.

> asks why there's no love for his people
> gets an answer he doesn't like
> b-but muh DNA is superior to Russians
> still considered nigger-tier in Russia
Oh the irony. But whatever helps you sleep at night, I guess.

Real armenians were white, but they're long gone. What we have now is just various breeds of turkroach, jew and hell knows whom else with only traces of former people.

Armenian dog

all whites are caucasian, but not all caucasians are whites. most, infact are subhumans

Armenia is whiter than Finland and Balts by that measure.
Armenian refugees in my city literally pretended to be Russia's niggers in 00s. I mean listening to 50 Cent, playing basketball and doing all these wird hand gestures. It's hilarious now that I remember it.

Yes qez shat shat shat siroom em

t. armenigger

why aren't you in moscow though

stfu u fucking roach

tfw whiter than all people itt

caucasus truly is balkans x100

if not for us, russians they would still be butchering each other as they did since forever

here you go, much love

Shills do NOT like this series of threads:

There are extremely sophisticated and presumably expensive shills in these threads.

I don't really know much about Armenia but thank you for giving us Tigran Hamasyan

will I get shot if I go there and I'm brown

I can assure you there is no shilling in this thread, please allow us to discuss racism against (mostly) my people.

Nope.

Armenian traitor d*gs

this.

Nice thread Armen-jan

I'm an iraniboo, and Caucasians are close enough. I love their music
youtube.com/watch?v=_dQh244P6cg

Why so many languages , literally Balkan tier

What about Abkhazia?

Also why are Circassian girls the best in the world?