This is the future

www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/universal-basic-income-benefits-unemployment-a7939551.html

future generations will wonder why it wasnt done sooner

>UBI is not as expensive as you think

>there are LITERALLY no downsides if implemented properly (Trump style)

>Government is there to serve the people. NOT vice versa

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/UOy1R
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negative_income_tax
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

archive.is/UOy1R

Salem alik brother

>implying the future has currency

> small town of 100
> only commodity is ice cream, $5
> everybody suddenly gets free $5
> ice cream now $5 more expensive
>tfw expendable income still the same because supply and demand

Automation will hamper socioeconomic mobility for the lower classes

Negative income tax is superior

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negative_income_tax

most part time jobs would become obsolete

There is one thing I really dont like about that principle, which is that you just get stuff without doing anything. It is unnatural and unfair.

On the other hand, this is what is already happening on a big scale with gibs programs, and the bureaucracy sucks an enormous amount of cash out of the system just by determining who gets to have what and how much.

An uneven wealth distribution causes social unrest and since there will always be between 5 -10% of the population who is too stupid to do anything valuable to society anyway, why not just cut the crap and give everybody a little cash. Following all deconstruction of every gibs programs and help for "poor" people.

This of course only works in a white population

UBI will end most low level crime, homelessness, extreme poverty at a small cost

YES THE COT IS SMALL if implimented properly

>Government is there to serve the people. NOT vice versa

Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what ahh fuck it why do I even bother. Fine. Get your UBI. I just hope Europe does it before America so we can all laugh at what happens.

Universal Basic Income is what owners give animals and slaves.

>so we can all laugh at what happens.

thats why i said it needs to be implemented properly. OTHERWISE the UBI country will get so many immigrants it will collapse

>a small cost
Even if you give only 1 shekel to every person it is money that has to come from somewhere.
By doing that you raise the prices of goods over time. You will have to increase your UBI according to inflation rate to be able to account for the loss in purchasing power.
Its not that easy.

>If you take money from wealthier people and give it to poorer people, you will partly stop people from stealing money from wealthier people

Nice idea there. Pls give free gf or rapes won't stop.

Sorry shlomo it isn't going to happen and you should rejoice. Niggers in America have lived on universal basic income for decades and they have devolved into violent monsters. Can you imagine what 500 million white men would do after looking at Sup Forums all day with no jobs to keep them occupied?

Prices rise along with increased financial security but not as perfectly as that you massive fucking retard. You would have to think 5 seconds to realize this. You can't just raise the price of everything exactly to match and nobody will take note of it, nor wil this remove the fact that competition in business is still a fucking thing or did you suddenly forget that not everything in existance is a monopoly.

Businesses will already see an increased income from this increased financial security, there's almost no reason to literally hike the prices that steeply so suddenly, especially when this puts not only their reputation at risk but also puts them in a ridiculously stupid position compared to their more reasonable competition.

Not to mention it doesn't fucking change consumer habits that drastically, people won't suddenly find it okay to buy that 10$ ice cream in your example because that's expensive in their eyes, they have a basic income they aren't fucking rich suddenly

If you think employers will not take this opportunity to cut employee pay by half because that's taken care of by the state you are evil or an idiot.
Today i can work more and work better to improve my income, the law protects me. UBI hits and i don't get to decide how much i earn, the jew in charge doesn't like me? He cuts my UBI and leaves me to die with half my pay.

This comes from my personal framework so don't get me wrong Hansbro or call me a commie.

If you zoom out yourself in 3rd perspective, you are some sentient being in vast area of space. Life working retarded jobs is life wasted. We need space to explore and advance ourselves.

Onto about work and gibsmedat program, government is an authority given by the people, for the people. It is meant to be a giant union where everyone is protecting each other and giving back and forth for survival and security.

If we manage to get automated jobs, they will produce value for us. Problem is with robots if unchecked, only the rich will get richer.
Look at the Bitcoin mining craze, only super rich guys can buy shit ton of gpu's and mine the resources and make money out of cryptomining, others make 1$ a day. This needs to be avoided at all costs.

I don't give a shit if Ahmed and Fatima get gibsmedats as long as they don't overpopulate and go Jihad on my ass.

You must have some pretty shit worker rights if you think your company can just fucking do that without consequences

So much rationalization for lazyness in your image

if UBI happens then land literally becomes invaluable since rent will always increase, while UBI stays stagnant for decades because governments are too retarded to tie UBI to inflation like they've done with minimum wage/cost of living.

seems unnatural, but the alternative is capitalism killing itself by eliminating jobs with automation and a large amount of people would end up unemployable and the economy stops.

Competition demands that companies need to automate if they are to survive. Its not like we can really stop automation since we would have to draw a line somewhere and that would hurt innovating.

The economy would still function. it would just be that the unemployable would more or less be removed from the equation.

One speculation is that might push the unemployable to focus on learning new skills with the extra time.

Stop using "literally" in every fucking sentence, you inbred hick.

Another idiot using "literally" in every fucking sentence.STFU.