Jews Did 9/11?

I don't believe you, prove it faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rStJ5BgadPs
youtube.com/watch?v=2XHm56O2NTI
wikispooks.com/w/images/d/db/Collateral_Damage_-_part_1.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Silverstein
infowars.com/trump-vows-elect-me-and-youll-find-out-who-really-knocked-down-the-twin-towers/
youtu.be/tl294zrYLzk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

loose change or whatever mike delaneys film on it is

There is no proof it's a spearhead movement to make Muslims seem innocent

prove it faggots

Thinking that Jews didn't do 9/11 implies a group of Goyim meditated and executed a plan by themselves.
Since we know this to be impossible
we conclude they must have had Jews to manage them.

Done!

Israeli Jews owned the spaces where the initial explosions happened.
It was actually fagmasons being cucked, but who cares.

Wasnt there a video of mossad agents celebrating during the attack?

juden will never win

Give me a rundown

>The Five Dancing Israelis - 9/11/2001 - Our Purpose Was To Document The Event
youtube.com/watch?v=rStJ5BgadPs

youtube.com/watch?v=2XHm56O2NTI

WE NEED TO GET THIS TRENDING RIGHT NOW

The question is no longer how or who but WHY

wikispooks.com/w/images/d/db/Collateral_Damage_-_part_1.pdf

>On September 11, 2001 three hijacked airliners hit three separate buildings with such precision and skill that many observers believe those flights were controlled by something other than the poorly trained hijackers in the cockpits. This report contends that not only were the buildings targets, but that specific offices within each building were the designated targets. These offices unknowingly held information which if exposed, subsequently would expose a national security secret of unimaginable magnitude

>This report is probably the single most important analysis of the events of 9/11 that Wikispooks has seen. It is an in-depth analysis of US/UK post-WWII covert operations and criminal banking activities originating with hidden 'Yamashita' and NAZI gold; it demonstrates Western complicity in the 1991 Moscow coup which heralded the collapse of the Soviet Union and shows that the faudulent instruments used to finance these events and the subsequent looting of Soviet industry, were at the heart of the 9/11 attacks. Ostensible maturity/settlement/roll-over for these instruments were dated through 2001 and would have clinched several high-level criminal investigations had they been allowed to expire normally.

>The report argues that 9/11 was staged primarily to bury 'the biggest financial crimes in history'. It does not exclude the other well understood motives epitomised by the notorious September 2000 PNAC report File:RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf and the Wikispooks 9/11:Israel did it article; rather it dovetails neatly with both

Someone post Lucky Larry

THs is what most people dont get,instead of going down rabbit holes like tower 7 or the imaginary plane that hit the pentagon,we have to investigate what reasons made it happen,what palyers were involved and what happened after this event(like the Iraq war),this is the way we can get all those fuckers and not going in circles talking about thermite and other stupid shit

I cannot show you the truth, I can only point you in the right way.
Try google.

"Jews did it" is obviously a meme. But Mossad was involved, as was CIA and other actors.

Also, check this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Silverstein

>Spearhead movement to make mudslimes seem innocent
Buddy, I've got some news for you. No-one who knows shit isn't coming at it with that angle. Mossad provided intel and preps, House of Saud provided the foot soldiers. They both can fucking die as far as I'm concerned.

bollyn.com

/thread

well done my little niglet

Basically this, but needs more elaboration.

>bollyn.com
already gave you everything

infowars.com/trump-vows-elect-me-and-youll-find-out-who-really-knocked-down-the-twin-towers/

after accusing the zionist now Alex Jones seems to be following the Mossad line: It was Saudis
Trump is a jewish plant

Alex Jones manipulations

youtu.be/tl294zrYLzk