Jesus fuck, this series sure shills Pizza Hut a lot

Jesus fuck, this series sure shills Pizza Hut a lot.

Is Pizza Hut a huge sponsor of this show or something?

I genuinely like Code Geass.

Is there any other anime which did product placement like this?

Yes

Railgun.

Steins;Gate

All the pizza hut in Rozen Maiden was so annoying I nearly lost it at some points.

A lot of anime shorts exist solely to shill some mobile game.

Dagashi Kashi

It's pretty fucking blatant in Code Geass. I swear, not a single episode passes where they don't order pizza, or see a pizza motorcycle driving by, or something.

Pizza Hut must have just paid every single bill the producer had for like, a year.

Slowpoke

Geass was really bad about it. I remember how much we made fun of it when it was airing.

I watch it annually. This year I'm trying something new. Watching the dub.

It's not bad.

Steins;Gate was legally distinct though, wasn't it?

It was like Dr. Popper or some shit? The subbers just made it Pepper.

I would say LS, but LS is on a higher astral plane of product placement.

Darker than Black

Was he animu-Hitler?

You know what the best part is? Even though Pizza Hut paid money to show up in nearly every episode of Code Geass, the Dub was forced to edit out all references to Pizza Hut.

I actually watch the german dub often. It's alright, I guess.

>rozen maiden
that looks like chinese electric batman to me

Sometimes sponsorship makes shit possible

I think dub lelouch was pretty good, lloyd was great, and everyone else was passable. I prefer to watch the dub so I don't have to listen to
>REROUCH
>EMPRAH
etc

He wasn't as retarded as Hitler and actually conquered like half the world before Schniezel and later Lelouch took over so no.

but they never once said pizza hut in the anime. they just showed the logo all the time

Exactly, they had to edit out every instance of the logo

My digital copy of the series dub is (i'm pretty sure) a rip of the japanese release with the dub included since there's no censoring of the pizza hut signs anywhere.
I'm kinda glad I don't have a physical copy of the DVD now.

You are retarded and probably a newfag.

wow user, I'm shocked and hurt. I think I'm going to go cry in a corner now.

Adult Swim asked Pizza Hut for permission and they said no. You'd think that Pizza Hut in America would be glad to get free publicity.

GREEN
PUBES

Yep this guy is definitely from reddit.
Get a trip so I can filter you.

Yeah, that was a stupid move. Weeaboos would have been practically shoveling their parent's money into Pizza Hut's face.

This seriously pissed me off.

IN
MY
MOUTH

Jesus user. Pubes are wonderful as fuck but it's never a good idea to put hair in your mouth.

Its just a side effect.
You can't say you love your waifu if you won't even tolerate a few of her pubes in your mouth.

I for one wouldn't mind picking vibrantly-colored pussy hair out of my teeth. Hell, for a girl as sexy as C.C. I'd even lick up her pizza sauce during that dreaded time of the month. You can't say you love your woman if you wouldn't ride her Crimson tide.

A true man's life is a sea of blood indeed.

Most anime.

>Hitler
>retarded

go fuck yourself troll

>I'd even lick up her pizza sauce during that dreaded time of the month
Thanks for that.

>hey I had this great idea, why don't we declare war on the entire world?
Back to Sup Forums.

>You can't say you love your woman if you wouldn't ride her Crimson tide.
Whole-heartedly agreed. I'll pass on the licking part, but if you're scared of sailing the red sea, you're just a low test beta.

The level on ignorance on Sup Forums these days is disgusting. What the fuck happened to lurking, or even doing a Googleâ„¢ search?

Kore ha Zombie Desuka

Not saying I wouldn't dive in in said situation but I'd rather live my life without drinking any blood that's not mine.

Drinking it is pretty disgusting, considering it's mixed with clumps of dead tissue, but normal sex with a condom on would be no problem for me.

>condom

Stop.

Pizzasluts are best sluts.

The staff found Pizza Hut too amusing themselves, so they went out of their way beyond just putting in a couple of ads in the background, which was all the company had asked for. That doesn't usually happen.

>The CONTINUE magazine for this month had an interview with the Pizza Hut marketing manager. Supposedly the deal with Pizza Hut happened because Eureka 7 featured a different pizza chain. The person in charge of Pizza Hut marketing saw it and thought "Damn, why didn't I think of that?", and after that approached the Code Geass staff with the idea.

>Originally Pizza Hut was supposed to make only about 3 ~ 4 appearances in the show, but either Taniguchi or the producers must have been really amused by the idea and added all sorts of scenes. The marketing manager was really shocked when the delivery motorcycle actually made an appearance in the show. Neither did he expect to see the Pizza Hut logo all over the place.

>According to him, the limited time-only Code Geass Pizza Hut box is now considered a "rare" item.

>best couple
>never even fuck

That's because he's gay

This season, Kumamiko is shilling Uniqlo, and Shimamura, both apparel brands.

>vlc

The manga also shilled them, so this wasn't some anime decision for money

This knowledge makes all the Pizza Hut appearances more charming and less cynical. It's also cool the Pizza Hut marketing manager watched Code Geass.

Blame Google images, not me.

Doujin where?

Psycho Pass

What did they shill? I don't remember.

I say you're no man of taste if you don't get aroused while eating pizza and thinking of her hot bloody snatch from now on.
I suppose tasting it isn't wholly necessary, as long as you're willing to bloody your sword. Plus she'll love you forever if you do.
Come on now, if you really like a girl don't you think you should taste her essence at least once? There's no fluid in her body more personal than her very lifeblood, the proof that she is a healthy woman ready to breed.

Kara no kyoukai

I havent watched that one in a while, what did it shill?

>hey guys let's split up our army and engage the east with minimal power knowing that there's a 1 million standing army.
Sure seems retarded.

Pizza Hut. See

Yeah man and a lot of short films exist to shill products they're called "ads"

So is Code Geass like Demolition Man but instead of Taco Bell its Pizza Hut?

> if you really like a girl don't you think you should taste her essence at least once?
That's the kind of fucked up stuff I often find myself thinking about. But I like it.

It was an actual sponsorship deal.

Atta boy. And you know she'd be insanely embarrassed and maybe slightly disgusted while you were doing it, but way too aroused to ask you to stop. She might even fall in love if you're good enough.

SUNICKAAARUUUS

Eating pussy is literally for betas. There's science to back it up. It's done by men who view their partners as more attractive than they are.

>men who view their partners as more attractive than they are
How does that even work for straight couples?

FLCL was supposed to have product placement for some juice company but the deal fell through, so that's why the Ninamori episode has that really detailed generic juicebox.

It does like this

>oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, I'm a 5 and my wife is a 7, she ended up with me because I'm a beta provider, fuck I'm going to be cucked
>I know! I'll eat pussy! that's a good trick!

By then, it's already too late. Because if you use beta coping techniques, you implicitly identify yourself as a beta.

What a load of bullshit. I'd eat the pussy of every woman I like enough to have sex with.

Sounds like you need to get out of the closet

You'll be eating someone else's cum out of that pussy.

The opinions of NTRfags and those obsessively paranoid about NTR should be ignored

Cheating is reality. NTR is something delusional gooks invented.

>NTR is something delusional gooks invented
Assuming you're talking about cuckold fetish, it's not, it's a real fetish. That doesn't mean the cuck will enjoy seeing literally everyone fucking their wife, but as long as the "cheating" (not real cheating at this poin though) does not break the ground rules set by the couple, he gets off watching another man taking her.

You don't know what NTR is. Fuck off.

What the hell are you talking about? If you needed to distinguish between cheating and NTR it follows that you were talking about the latter as a fetish, which is the cuckold fetish.

I bet you think there was NTR in Boku Dake.

reported

>ew vaginas are gross
I have science to back up that you're a fucking queer.

Fuck off faggot

Dolls and collarbones.

Tomino must be ashamed of faggots like you

Especially the collarbones.

hot

>declares war on half the world
>land war in russia after the success Napoleon had

You're cute

Ok well aside from one very minor mistake, Hitler wasn't retarded

>very minor mistake
Pretty fucking big mistake if you ask me.

>minor mistake

What's a big mistake then?

>Coca-Cola Zero
>Coca-Cola C2
>Coca-Cola Orange
The whole show is basically a commercial.

Did Lulu love CC? Did CC love Lulu? Did they fuck?