New England Drug Crisis

Heroin and other such opiates have become rampant in New England in the past few decades. It's gotten to the point where even I have an issue with it.

>be me
>live in Manchester NH
>city is 86% white
>crime rates some of the highest in the nation
>see drug deals go down on a daily basis
>kids all look depressed and drugged
>can't find cough medicine that doesn't have shit in it that will kill you because people steal it
How do we fix this? What we're doing now clearly isn't working. Any similar stories from New England fags?

>opiates have become rampant in new england
because there's fucking nothing to do there.

Escapism.
Just one symptom of a larger issue.

So the issue stems from this area being shit? What distinguishes us from the rest of the country in being uniquely shitty?

Do you have a cluster of poverty in an area of your city?

In our childhood we assume the future will bring a good job, a wife, kids, house, and a car.
When adulthood comes, if we lack these things, we find ourselves feeling under accomplished.
Once the dream becomes unobtainable, some people fall victim to escapism. Some people fall into drug addiction to cope.

Of course, just like any major U.S. city. What distinguishes us is the incredibly high opiate use and abnormally high crime rates for a strongly majority Caucasian city.

Even nice areas of New England, such as Cape Cod, have an opiate epidemic, for instance. It's quite unique to this area of the country in terms of how pronounced it is.

well put user

That seems like an incredibly defeatist attitude that would lead to the destruction of Western civilization.

If you honestly believe you have no prospects in life, what's the point of just destroying your body and family ties? It seems like it would only compound the issues you already have.

Discipline yourself and become a better person instead of doing crap that will put you 6 feet under.

It is important to understand it. Self improvement requires you to admit the faults within.
>4 years sober and counting.

Manchester NH for me as well, small world. I work in the hospital as an RN and deal with these tweakers all day every day. We need to stop giving a shit and let this wave die out. The use rates of teens are WAY down but 20-30 is way up.

As far as nothing to do in New England what a crock of shit, I'm always running to lakes, hikes, motorcycle rides, or idk fucking working?!?!

I've personally seen someone get a heart valve transplant and relapse. If having open heart surgery doesn't get the message to a junkie that they need to stop NOTHING will.

Reduce your national debt from 20 trillion so the CIA can stop supporting your economy by slinging H

I have the benefit of going to college here so I'm largely sheltered from the real world, but I do go out often.

You're completely right, even the people 25-40 working at places like Taco Bell or 7/11 in this city look like junkies. I had a run in with this one dude working at 7/11 one night where he stabbed a knife into the desk in front of him because he was tweaked up and a customer was taking too long to get out his card.

Your solution would be to completely stop helping these people? Wouldn't the city go to complete shit in a matter of months as these people keep stealing and searching for the ultimate high?

It's a bit hard to reduce national debt when everyone is strung up and spending their deposable income on heroin...

>If you honestly believe you have no prospects in life
I don't. Stop jumping to conclusions.
Checked but where are the proofs?

KILL ALL DRUG DEALERS ASSHOLE

Currently it is not unusual to be brought back 5+ times via narcan, when junkies her someone just OD they FLOCK to that dealer looking for the high quality fentanyl (it's cut with heroin sometimes) if we stop saving them, they OD and die. Others flock to same dealer and OD and die, Darwinism at its finest. Setting up resources and helping these "people" (more like walking dead) is useless. They all think they are stronger willed than the drug, snort some oxi at a college party then 5 years later they are on the corner begging for change. As a medical professional the humane thing to do is let them die. Sup Forums bro let's grab a beer at Murphy's sometime and further digress, can't beat $1 after 9pm!

I can't even fathom what form of autism would drive people to want drugs from a dealer that almost killed one of his clients...

Murphys is one of the only non-shit bars in this city, sadly I am but a lonely college junior and my fake was taken by a upper-class liquor store, so I'm gonna have to decline your offer.

> It's gotten to the point where even I have an issue with it.

Sick reference bro

Thanks I'm here all week, every week.

They are looking for the strongest stuff for the lest money. Sorry to hear about your fake.

Otherwise it's actually a decent city, I bought a rental property in it that's doing well. Everything is really close, the ocean and mountains are close, night life isn't terrible and Boston is 45 min away.

Like my love free of die. No taxes (state) or sales tax, and I legally bought an ar15 with 1000 rounds of armor piercing rounds out of the trunk of a car at a gas station all 100% legally. I also conceal carry on my bike daily invade the junkies try and pull some shit I can 100% legally blast them in the face.

Fucking love NH Sup Forums

Oh shit, another Manchester bro.

Live Free or Die user

I never said you specifically, I was speaking broadly to people who think escapism is a rational reaction to being dealt a shit hand.

The Philippines have that right, that's for sure.

The junkie hoards are taking the die a little to seriously

Anyone want to hear some /MED/ stories from the hospital about how retarded these junkies are?

This state far exceeds the shithole I grew up in (Massachusetts). It still has a lot of the same problems but is politically free along with little-to-no minorities. The drug problems are even worse up here though which I didn't think was possible.

I'm sorry so many Massholes come up here and are starting to ruin this state politically, we aren't all the same I promise.

Holy fuck for such a small city it's weird finding multiple manchesterbros on Sup Forums

If this city didn't have such a drug problem it'd be a paradise.

Please share, hopefully it will dissuade any autists on this board considering opiates

New england cities are built on old road layouts that were meant for work houses to be in walking distance to the mills/docks/etc.
Roads got widened for cars but nobody wanted to give up square footage so houses/apartments got optimized making them more imposing. With homes that take up every square foot theres no room for beautification which hurts morale. Low morale means junkies, criminals, nobody giving a shit about the city.

>drug users die
>no customers to buy drugs
>cops rush to save junkies with narcan
>take 10 hours to file a report when some blacks drive a car into your house and run away

The government keeps them alive because they make huge dollars off them.

There are a ton of depressing areas of the country with far less opiate problems than New England though...
Honestly that's not much of a stretch, without these people we wouldn't even need half the cops we currently have.

The mass-ricans and Dominicans really are shitting up the place no joke

Hospital story

>get patient 35 looks 55 urine too positive for thc, coke, opiates, benzo, meth and methadone (seems to be working thanks Obama)
>yuuuuge abscess on left elbow
>denies any drug use
>youfoolingmeoryoirself.jpeg
>take her to OR literally filet her arm elbow to wrist
> gagreene around muscle, nerves, tendons
>two weeks of Iv antibiotics
>normally we can do this out patient but not with junkies
> leaves AMA 1 day before discharge
>we set ser up with rehab etc etc

$250,000 well spent anons, so fucking well spent...

Why does pol keep acting like this drug crisis is something new? NEWSFLASH IT'S NOT. The American people have always struggled with drugs and alcohol. Right now that drug happens to be heroin and other opiates. Eventually it'll be something else.

That sounds absolutely disgusting, how do you deal with these people without vomiting?

>$250,000
Holy fuck that's probably more money than she'll make in her entire short life...

We're not talking about the crack cocaine epidemic. We're talking about shit that is being peddled specifically to kill Whites.

Instead of just accepting it as something that will always happen, why not try to find a solution to the problem?

The most important thing is to assasinate Tronald Dump. Than all problems will be solved. Drugs are good, dont you know?

It's part of the job, not always fun but gotta try and help them no matter my opinions...

They don't give a flying fuck, nore do they realize hospitals and gov programs eat the costs (aka tax payer)

Just room and board at a hospital is around $5000 a night, that doesn't include meds, OR time, nursing care etc etc.

They just need to fucking die it's such a drain on society and they are beyond help. Many studies show heroin has a relapse rate over 90%

>Urine is positive for thc, coke, opiates, benzo, meth, and methadone
>All of those at once

I'm glad for as much of a wreck as I am right now I'm not a druggie or alcoholic.

One thing to keep in mind is that none of this is actually worth $250,000, even if someone eventually foots that exact bill.

Why can't they just drink on the weekends like the rest of us?

Never understood why people just can't stick to liquor. Mainlining heroin is wayyy too much effort it's basically a lifestyle.

>My drug is better than your drug
You're just as much of garbage as they are.

ITT: Normies

Bro I don't know what "the rest of us" is, you might be surprised.

>heroin is the same as drinking on the weekends
go hurrrr somewhere else

To be fair, a city of alcoholics would be far more successful than a city of opiate addicts.

They think they are better than the rest of us. It's starts with snorting some oxi on the weeekends. They don't think anything of it, then they do it every few days, then it's too expensive and they say fuck it and convert to cheaper I've febtanyl/heroin mix

It's not even heroin most of the time, people get that mixed up. It's most often clinical grade fentanyl from china/mex

A kilo of fentanyl is relatively easy to smuggle and when cut up its equivalent to dozzens of kilos of heroin.

The dealers cut heroin into fentanyl to make the high last longer. It's also out of your system in 3 hours.

If I wanted to I could steal fentanyl at work and shoot up all night and unless they piss test me at the punch out clock I WILL be 100% clean by the time I drive to the testing company.

It really is that crazy out there...

>How do we fix this?
Stop being degenerate

Doesn't help that you ((doctors)) refuse to believe that genetic endorphin deficiency is a real thing and still believe that methadone is an effective, useful treatment.

Are most junkies just shithead fags looking for a cheap high? Yes.

There are a rare few who aren't though, like an intelligent negro you could say. Those few need proper treatment.

The fuck? Whenever someone here was rumored to have laced shit we boycotted until it was brought back to normal, we had one death in 2 years and that was from a penicillin allergy. I think you're making shit up, I mean you're a ((doctor)) right? It's what you do.

Politicians keep you poor, the cost of living is insane over there. You literally have to spend most of your income on housing and taxes. I'm surprised it isn't a fucking dystopian nightmare yet. Of course everyone is going to do drugs to escape the reality you poor fuckers live in.

>The use rates of teens are WAY down but 20-30 is way up.

I hate to say it but I think we millennials are something of a lost generation. If I recall right obesity is down among teens too, is there any metric millennials lead in that is positive?