Old World Thread

Post pictures of better times

Share stories of great men and great deeds the like of which the world may never see again

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan-American_Exposition
youtube.com/watch?v=3JzD9oYLVzY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Could I interest you in a Negro sale?

>mfw we will NEVER get this back

not this depressing shit again, Danon. Please.

lol spaceshuttle ready for takeoff

We live in a new age. There is no need for architecture that represents hierarchy. We are all equally useless and there is no need to strive for the stars when we can cloud the skies with with materialism. Enjoy your new Iphone Goy!

No.

a bathtub?

Britbong. The sad thing is that they themselves chose this.

Once you're past the rage, all that's left is a vacant, passionless void.

It symbolizes the cleansing of racist Europe.

The only thing I like anoit the modern age is watching freemasons get cucked by Jews.

When it all went wrong

ah yes, the racist houses and buildings we lived in

*Blocks your void*

How the fuck does autocorrect turn about into anoit? You retards who believe in AI need to go back to Africa!

That shit on the right is now listed and won't be torn down. Ever. Crazy to think that post modernism is actually an improvement on modernism and brutalism.

Benis building :DDD

That is the reason why they invented it though. Free from culture and hierarchy.
T. son of a modernist architect. Kill me

That statue of a fit white man needs to be replaced with a pregnant black woman

There are still pretty spots left in Germany that they didn't bother bombing at the end of the war. Pic related was reconstructed though.

its for the better, now those old buildings cant do any harm to our coloured friends ::)

Its only a matter of time before the sand niggers replace them with mosques, or blow them up.

The left party in Germany actually proposed to convert some churches into mosques in Potsdam.

Where's that? It looks like America with that funny town house between the two blocks, but the architecture looks very german/european.

I have seen much of Europe (but not Denmark I admit)
I feel Austria is one of the better preserved parts

This makes me sad.

We fixed it.

where is that?

I believe it is the US but unsure where.

From the Universal Expositions I think So Chicago or Philadelphia?

Nah they got wrecked as well but one of the way they denazified Germany was by blowing up landmarks and replace them with concrete blocks that could be defended in a nuclear war. Austria was allowed to rebuild some of their stuff

post the one with dead soldier in front of it and then the "refugees" sleeping there

Modern architects should all be shot DESU

This thread is cozy

Are you blind?

all bolchewists will be deported to Auschwitz / Sonderbau (IIIb) ; experimental torture science

Comfy

Just woke up give me some space

Its all ogre now. Darkness awaits

Modern architects build what gets funded. Most business build big box buildings for efficiency and low cost.

It has nothing to do with the architects.

Not at all. Its architects and government officials. Pic related got approved and was designed as a "homeage to dutch culture" (in denmark wtf) but got shut down by the locals.

Some of those ugly building are hell expensive
and the (((artist))) gets heaps

Arras ?

am i crazy, or does it seem like there's a ghost class of trillionairs just reeking havoc on Western civilization for the fun of it?

uh sweetie that's in the City. It's not meant to be historic, it's meant to be functional and make money. Something like that would never happen in Regent Street for example.

Will you repel the invaders this time?

>there's a ghost class of trillionairs just reeking havoc on Western civilization for the fun of it
pretty much

I bet this was designed by a jew.

i wwnt to tell you to stop but that wont fix the jewed buildings

I celebrated the new year under that pillar on the far side last year ;_:

Where is/was this? Looks epic.

My great grandfather, a Finnish-American was a volunteer for the Finnish army in 1939. He also fought in the continuation war. I don't have any photos of him, but here is someone he may have know.

Private Hyvönen, aged 62, a Finnish American volunteer heading to the the front lines of Mikkeli, 1941.

I have thousands of depressing pictures. Berlin before the war was utterly gorgeous. Its a hideous cluster of concrete now

Prague is

Unsure sadly, But it shows a side of America that I never knew existed even so far back in history

Why are you showing me a boat full of innocent syrian children?

My great grandmother lies in an unmarked grave somewhere in former Prussia. Several branches of my family tree just stopped there.
America was full of neoclasical works of art before the hippies and babyboomers got hold of things

Bovril'ya

Another Bovril'ya

Buffalo world fair.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan-American_Exposition
They look beautiful but most of those things were made of plaster and removed at the end of the expo.

I'm sorry to here that, user.

only rare individuals ever overcome their programming and rewrite their meta-program

nothing of merit in your image

>Berlin before the war was utterly gorgeous.
post them user, let's make the memories of the past live forever whitin ourselves

If any Burger want to see what could have been watch this infomercial about Chicago in the 40's
youtube.com/watch?v=3JzD9oYLVzY
Its painful even to me

If you don't have walls are you even a city?