11-S - Catalonian National Day

youtube.com/watch?v=PuYMgb2qHX8

NEW STATE S00N

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dB_N7-HXTlI
youtube.com/watch?v=VTkBbF8hOjU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

for you

Bon dia i bona Diada, esperem que sigui l'última a l'estat espanyol.

1800 buses coming to Barcelona in this moment

Pobrets

I'm actually uncomfortable about the eternal moor. This is the perfect day for a happening. Literally thousands could be killed.

>Oh boy I can't wait to vote in Barcelona

>implying the support of the mayor is needed
schools and high schools are owned by the Generalitat and not the City Council, senpai

Reminder from the US consulate

>thousands of independentists killed

Literally nothing of value would be lost.

manolos BTFO

There is really nothing gained by this other than wasting your energy.

I be basque

sim, dumb spaniards fight each other por favor, us portuguese will sit by and invad- I mean just watch you! he he he...
dumb commie spaniards, you're not worthy of calling you "nuestros hermanos"

>catacucks thinking they're going to be independent

delusional faggots, keep going I'm having a good laugh at you

Let´s see if we waited too much in a few days.

retarded catalans and retarded spanish falling for the jew of dischord
not even surprising

Fotem el camp!
New state s00n my doods

What's actually going to happen next, say they hypothetically vote for independence, what will Madrid do?...

That is the problem. The Spanish government is hand-tied as fuck.

And let's not forget that they have been denying the problem all the time, saying that (independentists) "are only a minority" and bullshit like that.
Shit will hit the fan.

I just want the tanks to roll in, crush some commies.

Aneu me gafan bolets, porque nunca sereis independientes. Portam una miqueta de calcots també.

Likely won't happen, what are the tanks for? Catalonia has no army, and it's police force not only is against independents, they don't even have the budget for bulletproof vests....

My guess is that the result will be ignored because it's not a legal referendum. There'll be a few days of unrest in Catalonia and we'll hear nothing of it for another year.

Stop being so dramatic, nothing will probably happen, this is just the part of modern existence, everyone shrieks about oppression and wants to form a tribe of their own.

Probably, Spain doesn't need to respond in anyway unless the Catalan Government actually is retarded enough to attempt a coup d'etat, by which cause they'll just get detained and processed.

Bringing tanks into Barcelona, will only make those who do not understand how the Spanish constitution works, to side with the independents in a false call for sympathy to those seeking ''the right to self determination''.
Let them tire themselves out, no need for unnecessary drama.

Everyone knows africa starts at the Ebro river.

Dude, it's the commies who are trying to prevent Catalonia from seceding because they won't have anyone to leech from. It's not communism that made Catalonia the foremost industrial and prosperous region in Spain.

Africa is at the Ebro, you can not be nationslist and support the independest makers.

>you can not be spanish (castilian) nationslist and support the independest makers.

Fixed

Lads, grow up.

>you cunts are going to have a referendum.
>Then you're supposedly going to be allowed to leave.
>Then you will manage on your own without the EU.

You cunts will be begging come Christmas time. No matter how much you beat your God, he will not shit sweets.

>you will be begging to be expoliated and boycotted by the most corrupt government in all of europe
y tho

>catalonia is independent
>joins eu
>central bank is owned by Jews that enrich themselves and have a new country to sell to highest bidder
>immigration will not be stopped
>non whites in catalonia fundamental
>more refugees
If you cant see this you are sunhuman and you should dig your own tomb.

You can not be a nationalist and support the the independest party that is for nonnwhite residence in catalonia

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF CATALAN CULTURE

>youtube.com/watch?v=dB_N7-HXTlI
Literally, beat the fuck out of a log so it shits sweets for you.

You honestly believe Catalan politicians are less corrupt? Do you even Pujol?

Because your businesses will leave, you will lack international recognition and will have no access to the EU.

Catalunya will be the new Kosovo.

Nope, and they can do whatever the hell they want with few consecuences because we can't do anything about the Spanish law

>DUDE PUJOL LMAO
Pujol has been ousted by catalan society, Mariano is a hero, so is Aznar. CiU is tanking in the polls, PP is number 1. Slight difference.

Are you mentally retarded?
How can you not see this is inconsequential and is simply a way for kikes to enrich themselves?
The truth is Andalusia needs to.be independent and all andalusians expulsed.

>le businesses will leave maymay
Catalonia going on about wanting to become independent hasn't halted new businesses from setting up shop here.
It's idiotic to think that because of some political thing businesses will want to stop making money in the wealthiest region of Spain.

That's also true, we punish corruption, Spaniards don't give a single fuck. The pujol meme would have some sense if there was anyone here willing to vote for him

the world is becoming too ironic

>We need to overthrow the ruling class! Revolution!
>Yeah, let's form a country!
>No, wait!

I agree with you on that, but on the last elections it was either the PP or letting a fucking communist be president.

There wasn't much choice, despite me wanting to vote for Vox.

catalans independentists are absolute trash, neo-liberal SJWs screeching, while being funded by (((soros))) and other israeli merchants

also, catalans manage to be even dumber than gallegos

Fuck them, let them go, it would be doing Spain a favour to get rid of this cancer.

>le communist maymay
Yeah Podemos are so communist that almost all of Izquierda Unida's electorate gave them the finger when they formed a coalition.
But hey, whatever mental gymnastics you want to do to keep voting for a guy who is literally stealing your money to prevent some commies from stealing your money.

Podemos are so communist that they have this guy as a candidate for minister of defense kek

Catalonia should be independant, you will be without means to combat mass immigration Non White integration etc..

I frankly see you as retarded, there is no posdible independence not firmly in control of international capitalists and if you did manage you would get invaded by usa and nato to bring you to heel for their profit.

because it's all fake, diversion, paid by (((them))) indeed
catalans are the jews of spain, literally

Pablo Iglesias publicly admits to being a communist, on top of supporting economic, social and security ideas which I completely oppose. Such as increasing leech-generating social welfare, instant citizenship to anyone setting a foot in Spain, and no borders at all.

Plus, wanting to change the constitution so Catalonia can become independent.
>youtube.com/watch?v=VTkBbF8hOjU
Antes prefiero que vuelva la Falange que tener un communista de presidente, y eso que yo soy liberal.

Let the kikes keep their capital, organize yourself around people and not capital that kikes dominate, form communities local trade unions etc.. Ignore all capitalnand mass politics.

This post is like warning a guy being raped by a 10" nigger dick that he shouldn't resist or he'll get raped by a 4" wiener.

>españolito has to start talking his bastard moorish dialect because he's so triggered
every. fucking. time.

Imparabla

Pero si jo sóc Català (I espanyol orgullos)

Im telling you to not give a fuck aboutnthings out of your control and form meaningful bonds and impact by having an actual community that is formed around the people, and protecting this community by banning non union trades thus ensuring the orotection of the trade of the person and protection ofbthe power of the community.

People is starting to gather in Barcelona

FREEDOM

You are soooo oppressed.

catalan speaking about dialect

how does it feels to have a 40 IQ?

What is accomplished?
Will you see higher wages?

Sup Forums on Trump
>stupid lying (((MSM))) trying to shill Hillary when trump will MAGA
Sup Forums on Brexit
>stupid lying (((MSM))) trying to shill against Brexit
Sup Forums on LePen
>stupid lying (((MSM))) trying to shill for Macron
Sup Forums on Catalonian independence
>be a good goy and listen to the (((MSM))) telling us how the referendum is illegal and Catalonia will be bankrupted, yes goy, Catalonian independence will be terrible, just accept the (((spanish government))) living off your gibsmedat
why are there so many good goy spaniards on Sup Forums?

I can't wait to October 2. You fuckers don't know what you are doing.

I simply do not see any nationalism here, just a new zog state that will change nothing.

You're fucking retarded, dude. Cataluña has not been independent for the last 300 fucking years, when your Princess married the crown of Aragon, thus joining the lands. Later on, Aragon married Castille and you became property of the Crown of Castlle.
No has invaded you, no one took over your lands by force. You have no right to self determination.

But israeli-funded catalan MSM are 100% pro-independance.

pic related are catalans begging for more refugees cocks

Article 155 soon my boys.

Franco did not purge the commies so that a bunch of republican commie faggots could destroy the Bourbon dynasty and united Spain. Catalonians will be justly punished.

>why are there so many good goy spaniards on Sup Forums?
I have a feeling we are on the receiving end of those gibs, so go suck a dick

You're saying (((them))) are not behind Spanish media then? Funny

>Voting for independence

Are Catalonians retarted? There is only one way to assure independence, pic related
If it comes to a war, we will have your back castillians, no one likes cuckalunians

The biggest businesses are international, and care much more about access to the EU and other trade agreements than access to a region of a few million with only average western european GDP per capita.

How can anyone do that?

It was the princess of Aragon that married our Count-king, dumbass. We literally took Aragon over.

100% support the Spanish and hope these leftist fucks get their shit pushed in hard

(((they))) are behind both, babau

and for sure Rajoy profits as much as this catalanism bullshit as much as puigdemont and co
they are probably having a good laugh together counting their shekels, while you pay the highest price for electricity in europe (with one of the lowest salary), but yes ! the problem is andalusians getting too much gibs

>We literally took Aragon over.

Aragon independence movement when?

Not the only reason at all, you should know that
There's no Aragon anymore, these days it's just a name gaven to a castilian region. Pretty cucked btw

Balkanisation of Iberia when?

This, from north of the Ebro river it's all african

Being a catalan is a constant reminder that it's people did nothing else than being a loser and a post modernist cuck

Now.

these votes are just a frustrated will to power by people who don't know what avenue to direct their energies into

>There's no Aragon anymore, these days it's just a name gaven to a castilian region. Pretty cucked btw

Puto facha franquista, ARAGON WILL BE INDEPENDENT. CATALUÑA ENS ROBA, OY VEY

*this* is your Napoleon..?

the catalanism hysteria came just in time to cover up the aftermath of the crisis
so yeah basically it's as simple as that
plus catalans have a superiority complex with spain (which I cant understand why, madrid is way superior at every level, culturally, but anyway, not the topic) - and also catalans are super rats, I saw catalans fighting for 50 cents on the floor. So you dont want to share your shekels with andalusians. Sad !

Harry Potter and the golden Caganet

I never realized how much Puigdemont looks like post-op Michael Jackson.

Aragon doesn't exist, there's no point on denying it

dont forget that one too

And this other nice gentleman, most Catalan secessionists are physically grotesque and probably mentally challenged as well.

that rises another question: is catalanism a mental retardation ?

Untrue, secessionist voters have higher studies than unionists and therefore IQ. This is a fact.
Also I've noticed they tend to be prettier.

Thought that was ramzpaul at first

LITERALLY HITLER, A ver si los viejos como vosotros os moris ya, joder!

>retrat oficial

digits will determine if there will be a civil war

Why would it matter?
Catalonia will be another refugee riddenn zogn state but just finished destabilizing a country.