Happy 9/11 boiz!

Happy 9/11 boiz!

Happy Peace and Prosperity day

Many happy returns, infidel.

Could you all stop being so insensitive? This was a tragic day for all Americans and should not be discussed to lightly.

b&

Happy 9 11 man! I know this day is important for you, so cheer up and enjoy the day!!!!

LMAO

Did you mean b8?

HAPPY 9/11 EVERYONE
why not sing together the hymn, but in american.

O! say can you sEeeEEeeeeEeEeeEeEEee
by thEe EEEeeEe daaaawn’s eaaarly liIIIiiiIIiIght,
Whatttt sOOOOOOOOOo proUuudly we haAAaAAaAAaAaAaAAAaAaailedddddddd
at the twi - li - g - h - t - ’ - s lAAAAAaAaaaAaast gleamiIIIIIIIIIIIIII -
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIng,

Happy 9/11

Happy 9/11 may God bless you with many more to come.

top pip my goodegentile sir

Don't worry. Europoors are letting out of their system now so they don't have to let the fact that their continent is filled with Islamic terrorism and edging towards being a third world shithole sink in. So let them.

>someone's feelings are hurt

If you can't handle a joke maybe you should just head on back to the Donald m8

Burgers ... still too soon to joke about it?

My feelings aren't hurt. It feels good that I've gone 8 whole months without a snackbarring.

>Be amerifat joke about holocaust all day
Yea those dumb kikes deserved it lol
>People joke about 9/11

Could you all stop being so insensitive? This was a tragic day for all Americans and should not be discussed to lightly.

I don't care about Jews but it's pretty funny that they make sick jokes about European terror attacks literally as they are happening, but somehow their shitty ugly towers being knocked down is off limits, 16 years after the fact.

As I said I don't give a shit, but take a good look at your own country before making fun of someone else's.

They cant banter for shit

>someone's feelings are hurt
>some one is projecting this hard

Its okay to be butt-hurt but don't expect sympathy for it, if your are triggered by the recognition america gets, just do some thing people will actually care about and your country will be recognized to.

"Haha dead Australians"
I don't even know how you would deal with a horrific terror attack like 9/11 or Manchester. Get your kangaroos to slap the terrorists on the buttocks?

>me no speaka di engalish

You must be really proud of that green card Pedro.

>Get your kangaroos to slap the terrorists on the buttocks

being this butthurt and bringing up the most of non offensive insults that are so pathetic they are laughable and im not Australian anyway im a poo

I can still feel the flavour of Nutella of that fateful morning I looked at the news.
Also at the time I was advocating for #notallmuslims and shit, I wish I could time travel and slap myself.

I live in a commuter town, I know the type of people who died in the towers.

Thanks, Osama!

I didn't notice, happy Mossad false flag day.

i don't even care about 9/11 but this dude just called your shit country out. get fucking roasted kid

>me no speaka di engalish

Than learn to speak English my Paki friend, its never too late to learn. Also watch out for that butt-hurt thing you've been feeling that I told you about.

JAJAJAJA

How do you celebrate your #9/11 ?

Mashallah

>I don't care about 9/11 but please don't say anything bad or I'll have to remind you how great America is and I'm fucking white I swear!
You can barely form a coherent sentence you filthy little spic. It's ok though America will change the official language to Spanish within 30 years so you'll feel right at home.

Why would you admit to that openly?