Did you guys see this yet...

Did you guys see this yet? The girl on the left was found dead in a hotel walk-in freezer in good ol' Chimpcago Illinois. Cops thought she got drunk and walked in there and died.

But yet, dumb nogs were on kikebook-Live while the murder took place.

You can hear the girl say "help me" at 3:09... and at 3:55 you can see the victim through the girl's sunglasses.

video.fztf1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t42.1790-2/21632436_1454621784624629_6289942956036063232_n.mp4?efg=eyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InN2ZV9zZCJ9&oh=3780a2d9d4fabef19517c36a5d428510&oe=59B694CC

Oh, and keep in mind, these were FRIENDS of hers.

Why do niggers do stuff like this? Seriously? Why do thy always murder? It can't just be low IQ.

Other urls found in this thread:

video.fztf1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t42.1790-2/21632436_1454621784624629_6289942956036063232_n.mp4?efg=eyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InN2ZV9zZCJ9&oh=3780a2d9d4fabef19517c36a5d428510&oe=59B694CC
video.fztf1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t42.1790-2/21632436_1454621784624629_6289942956036063232_n.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=OJYU6L23pmA
youtu.be/OvFg1oIaDmc
youtube.com/watch?v=wEQD6sEW8Ak
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can also see the girl's lip quivering while talking, like she's trying not to cry.

nice virus

Nice virus link

nice virus link

Don't care. Nothing of value was lost

Not clicking that shit

It's not a virus...

Just type in "Chicago freezer" on jewgle, and it will pop up.

The video is all over facebook

delicious virus
poast .webm

why did i get this warning then
>virus

>fbcdn.net
It's Facebook's CDN you retards

it's safe niggers, it just looks weird cus it's a direct jewbook link

>video.fztf1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t42.1790-2/21632436_1454621784624629_6289942956036063232_n.mp4?efg=eyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InN2ZV9zZCJ9&oh=3780a2d9d4fabef19517c36a5d428510&oe=59B694CC

looking for brave anons behind proxys to click that link

>fbcdn
Facebook

Perfectly safe

link is safe mofos

Sheitttttttttt

Also, not s virus.

WEBM PLOX

don't listen to these people. The extra string at the end is a flash exploit. Randomware did the same shit. Be smart guys.

I'm on my iPhone, I can't do all that, just look at chat... perfectly safe

>fbcdn
facebook

underrated

You can just type in "Chicago freezer" and find the video

Obviously white alt-right people killed her, they were jealous of her blackness.

>Why do niggers do stuff like this? Seriously? Why do thy always murder? It can't just be low IQ.

You're right, it's low empathy as well.

only can hear the help me, but that sounds not really .... like someone needed help

LE GUYS LOOK IT IS LE VIRUS XDD
video.fztf1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t42.1790-2/21632436_1454621784624629_6289942956036063232_n.mp4

i was only fucking around m8. Anyway, you can sense pure evilness just from the video alone even if i didn't have any context for it.

Exactly! Webm nao faggot

AYO, HOL UP

You wouldn't bury your face in those tits.

*smacks dick profusely*

sadly, it's nothing

SO YOU BE SAYIN

You're right, I wouldn't. They probably smell like a rancid combination of wet dog, gorilla feces, various drugs and alcohols, and droplets of juice from sloppy melon eating.

here you go motherfuckers since some of you are afraid to click links

Why why why WHY ARE you asking same stupid questions. They're crazy apes, they don't have morality or consciousness like we do and they should not be looked as equals to white race.

put me in the screenshot, r/Sup Forums xDD

WE WUZ JELLO PUDDING POPS AND SHEEEIIIT?

So it sounds like this chick got raped and murdered after. She ask the girl shooting the video for help but she ignores her. That's why the put the music on right after

>from sloppy melon eating
T-tell me more...

Just got this today, use it wisely. Image posting is a powerful tool for red-pilling.

Like youtu.be/OvFg1oIaDmc but with more grunting, monkey noises and ooga boogas

goddamn

where in the clip does it happen?

>Just type in "Chicago freezer" on jewgle, and it will pop up.

See this
> story purporting that the bodies of 19 white woman were found in a Chicago freezer with "Black Lives Matter" carved into the......

> dead nigger
Whats the problem?

The nigger's biggest enemy is itself, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Literally who care about some dead monkey?

Am I deaf, or are those in the comments claiming that at 2:03 'they stupid, they in there raping her' is whispered? I've listened to that part a dozen times, and it still sounds like unintelligible gibberish.

no wonder black queens are coming to superior white cock

>nd at 3:55 you can see the victim through the girl's sunglasses.
uh no you can't. screencap it. I don't see shit

How can you racists be so cold hearted? That was somebody's family member that died, can't you chill the fuck out with the hate for one minute? You guys are nothing but sickos who get their little weenies stiff off the suffering of others, black people dying, ICE deporting undocumented workers, discrimination against LGBTQ, that shit isn't funny. You contribute nothing but toxicity on every platform you inhabit and then cry when your accounts get frozen or banned. You think your edgy comments make you cool, but they don't. I thought I was numb to all your negativity, but this is too frigid even for me, I'm leaving this place, you can all go fuck yourselves.

>You can hear the girl say "help me" at 3:09... and at 3:55 you can see the victim through the girl's sunglasses.
i can't see or hear shit but i don't care

every race but white women wants white cock

just download a cracked antivirus and install you can click anything you want.

>behind proxys

Why the fuck would a proxy protect you from malware? You need a fucking sandbox.

>it's too frigid for me

>How can you racists be so cold hearted?
Still not so cold hearted as she is right now

No, user. Don't go. Please!!!!

Oh, that's right, go fuck yourself.
We don't enjoy, facilitate, nor endorse these horrific acts; neither do we ignore the basis and inherent behavior that drives them.

Have fun in la la land, pussy

you missed the joke slavbro

Low impulse control and high time preference also play into it, just iq fags are retarded

This guy. I see what you did there, my dude.

Tippity top kekkles.

That's pretty punny, user.

I can't hear it either.

But at 3:08 you can very clearly hear the girl whimper out "help me". Listen to the sounds that the male niggers are making, and it's fucking obvious that they're raping her.

>cold hearted
>stiff
>ICE
>frozen
>cool
>numb
>frigid

kek

But those comments are just the tip of the iceberg.

Hmm. It appears I may've been ((freezer)) burned. Dammit

never trust a nigger looks like her friend set her up to be raped and killed for $200

did we kill her or was it a pack of niggers, you seem to be pissed with the wrong people

You can see what's going from the reflection on her glasses

Niggers will do anything for $200

If you believe they murdered her, I suggest phoning the police or detectives because they might not be smart enough to pick that up and having her walk in drunk is a good alibi.

>niggers kill each other

Who knew?

Facebook Live: Livestream Your Murder Today! A POC Friendly Platform!

what the fuck is this?
can't see shit.

I get it.

This dindu right here breaks it down well:

youtube.com/watch?v=wEQD6sEW8Ak

kikebook is a fucking zoo

im not watching a 9 minute video my man

why cant dumb people write simple dotpoint arguments instead of rambling incoherently without any structure or persuasion

Given these were niggers, the victim was probably pregnant, and the freezer part was home-made-abortion gone wrong.
But it could be just thinking they kan get away with anything. They get away braking law so often, they think they can also break laws of physics.

>The girl on the left
that's a monkey, op.
you blind bastard.

I couldn't tell what any of that monkey talk was saying and reading the comments on YouTube was no better. Fucking subhuman trash, the lot of them.

Wow it's fucking nothing. OP and other shills are fake bitches, surprise surprise. There is no "help me" there is no seeing the victim in her shades, there is no talk about anyone bring raped, nothing. Just a girl filming herself wearing awful clothes and mouthing alone to bad music

>Am I deaf, or are those in the comments claiming that at 2:03 'they stupid, they in there raping her' is whispered? I've listened to that part a dozen times, and it still sounds like unintelligible gibberish.

There is nothing. Those comments are shills. Shills, shills, shills.

Interdasting

False. You've had too much kike propaganda if you don't think the majority of white females find nonwhites repulsive. Especially niggers

The 3 dimples. Nigger brains are sick and lacking parts that make a human. Since niggers are mixed in many different ways. Some niggers are less human than others. Low IQ is one trait of the sub human traits. It is what inherently makes them niggers and subhuman and why civilized people want to uncivilize to get rid of the TRASH!

Niggers in their Western clothes. Niggers with their white face money in pockets. Niggers driving white man inventions. Niggers with white mans job and white woman. Then say whitey stopped them from flying in Africa. Niggers with their white man education and English language and entitled special colored privileges and congress written laws for white discrimination and black back doors.

Yet they can't replace their brains with a White persons. So they would rather replace you!

When was the last time a mosquito apologized for sucking your blood?

CIVIL WAR TODAY!

CIVIL WAR NOW!

4:16 I can clearly hear her say "Let me out!"

I can't believe niggers sometimes man.

It's nothing about low IQ. They're different creatures, you're applying HUMAN's logic to something not mankind, of course you will be puzzled.

Yeah but white woman always say they will try anything once. Sometimes that is all that is need for a Tyrone in tow! Why they don't execute them like white babies. IDK.

I guess they are hoping for the dark skinned whitey with blue eyes look. 99% of the time they get goblins.

i know a lot of white women who will get blacked/browned/riced. they generally end up with a white guy, not always however.

>Yeah but white woman always say they will try anything once
Those are the kinds of women you never want to stick your dick inside of my main man.

>not getting the joke
turn your fucking brain on

> black kween
> picture of a random crackhead nigger prostitute
2/10 made me reply

They do shit behind our backs whether you know it or not or whether they do things or not. Woman will always be trifling and always try o see what they can get out of something or a fucked up situation.

THEY NEED TO BE BEATEN!

>Clearly isn't 100% black
Lol Gotta love when a nigger talks about QUAANS N SHEEIT but the girl always got white attributes. Comedy gold.

competing against the natural environment vs competing against other people/tribes

Woman are parasitical these days to White Men just like every body else.

YES WE SHOULD BE FUCKING PISSED OFF!

my guess is that some of the cute dark ones have south-hindu or amerindian admixture