Where were you on September 11, 2016?

Where were you on September 11, 2016?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dDPJcxuImig
youtu.be/9gF2UySGZAU
twitter.com/zgazda66?s=09
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Practicing the arts of meme magic

Stealing that vid and getting banned from YouTube for reuploading a copywriyed video. Made 350$ before shutdown

Sup Forums

Just chilling at Cedar Rapids

>like a side of beef

does she talk about this in her book?

Changing someones oil at a quick lube shop.

lootin n shit

Ah yes, the Hillbot 5000 malfunction

Shut up racist

Here

i remember it well. it was a sunday and i was here shitposting

what am I looking at guise

Holy shit, that really was a year ago. Felt like yesterday.

A beautiful moment in American history. Hillary got the wobbles.

yeah ditto

Did pol exist on 9/11? If not what was the go to meme board?

Doubt there was enough room after all the blaming she had to p

here

Celebrating that imminent death. Didn't realize a clone body was ready in that clinic.

On Pol actually.

Deleting it wont hide your shame

Witnessing Hillary's levitating power

This. It doesn't work.

In New York having a seizure and getting tossed into a van.

the moment Hillary lost the elections

Who here /powerstance/ with the hilldawg?

Anyone still got the pic?

Shoeplay at the beginning by that one chick is sexy

This.

Made me realize how strong and well funded the deep state was.

ah shit it's been a year already?
Time really passes by

Did anything come out of that body double stuff that happened right after?

I was deleting it out of politeness to not derail the thread. You dipshits do know we are anonymous right?

>he took the time to take a screenshot

What fell out of her pant leg @ 0:12?

Anyone got a theory?

Most of these posters were still in the vagina.

That video was so important.

It wasn't just that it showed her poor health and stamina.

The point was that had CNN managed to capture that footage everybody knows it would never have seen the light of day.

Uploading the video that saved the US

youtube.com/watch?v=dDPJcxuImig

At the time it was theorized to be some element of an apparatus that held her catheter in place.

Yeah i saw that, what is it?

Do we know who took the video? Whoever he was he did the job the media refused to do.

>That was a year ago today

>The point was that had CNN managed to capture that footage everybody knows it would never have seen the light of day.

I still rage when I think about CNN and the others saying she "stumbled", like anyone might, when she clearly passed out. Lying liars, all of them. If Trump had had the same health issue...

Pisshead

metal dildo. you can hear it hit the ground. sounds like a dildo.

>Where were you on September 11, 2016?

Wasn't there an user who said Hillary literally shit her pants at that moment?

I remember the media saying it was "sweltering heat" when she "stumbled" and it was like low 80s and she was completely passed out. The man that took that video was a hero.

Hillary, like other sickly old people (such as pope Francis) was probably having a sciatica attack. Coupled with dehydration, pneumonia, and a slew of other health problems, she could barely stand. She's 69. I'm surprised that the media was so pro hillary that no one seemed to question whether she was in good health but attacked trump constantly for being overweight.

i took the time to screenshot while being redirected

this was my first thought too
>time keeps on slipping
youtu.be/9gF2UySGZAU

twitter.com/zgazda66?s=09

I went for a walk that day in dress clothes in NYC and it was perfect weather.

Masturbating to Traps

the moment western civilization was saved

Honestly surprised the guy is still alive.

Intern necromancers. Never again

masturbating about trump

Holy shit, this incident was a year ago already. JUST

>DEAD GRANDMA
Reported to authorities =3

I do wonder how much impact this video had, Americans watching this, how popular was it on the mainstream outlets?

Did the media really try and hide it?
I don't remember.

So many things happened that make me think it was one of these minor scandals that pushed Hillary's campaign over the edge.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

I loved every second of it. The news was delivered by my beautiful newsfu. I knew there was something special about that day, Hillary's last stand...

That video appeared not long after the video of Hillary helping two big guys up the stairs. The two together were pretty strong.

they ran with this for a bit then tried to hide it

Poo poo pee pee

nope Sup Forums started a few years after

At home, thinking "Trump just won the election"

>he fell for the ruse

Wasn't even born yet.

They did not try and hide it. It was playing all day. Forced them to take health questions seriously.

No. Everyone posted on somethingawful

I thought she fucking died that day. They had to pull out the Hillary Clinton stunt double, plus everybody thought she had fuckin pneumonia.

The MSM claimed it was due to dehydration or some shit. She was brought to Chelsea's house, drugged up, then had a 3 minute "press event" about how well she is now.

Main Street Cafe, Grand Junction Colorado eating breakfast watching it go down on the little tv mounted in the corner. The small town sheriff's freaked out and drove up and down the interstate with their lights flashing for three days plus they closed the local mall cuz they thought Ayrabbs were going to blow it up.

i feel the same. time is just going by to fast

2016 not 2001, dipshit.

>Sup Forums is actually much older than 2003 (as sometimes claimed by reallyoldfags)
>moot was a cia nigger that took over
>censors all evidence and mentions of Sup Forums being older
>nobody notices because we're all anonymous so no single person is missed
>it's been a honeypot ever since
>no, Sup Forums is actually a cia psyop to control a mass of societal outcasts that they have united by painting normal society as the enemy and that they can manipulate into whatever opinion they want them to have.
WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEPLE! WE ARE BEING USED AS CIA TOOLS! WE ARE MERELY POLITICAL PAWNS!

Wasn't Chelsea's house a registered hospital or medical facility? So they could get heavy duty MRI equipment inside?

haha me too. I really thought at this time he won the election.

I am new to Sup Forums, how does one set their flag to that of the glorious county kekistan?

Oh shiiiiit it has been a year since the shoe? Fuck me. Time DOES fly.

Lotta bullshit was spread by monkey man that day

It was a linked article.
All that means is whatever actually happened was more embarrassing to the Clintons than Hillary shitting her pants.

you must join the council of kekistan first

How might I achieve this?

I have no idea, but it was during this time that people started to notice on of her "bodyguards", carrying syringes and handling her when visibly startled, zoned out.

stroke your meme glands softly, yet firmly.
ree out a maga cry
abide by the laws of mgtow but defend lauren southern only when it is out of context
88 for gassing the jews but deny the holocaust happened
tweet sam hyde telling him that he is a genius choc a block full of originality and ask him if he can do a special with pewdiepie
spout memes about cleaning your room
lust over 2d catgrills and only accept flirtatious advances from based asian waifus

this is but a start but you will get to the level of mememagicianxd soon based pede
praise kek

minding my own damn business like yo ass should be nigga

Where were you on September 11th, 2017?

Most helpful, praise kek

the fuck?

don't remember. probably watching some rekt type videos of feminists/sjw videos

I was watching my sides go into orbit

Going to have to get an outside opinion before doing this, you understand. But, much appreciated.

At home getting drunk for my 21st birthday

At work.

picture is outdated

SHE'S DOIN THE STANKY LEG!

Can confirm a credit card is needed