INVESTIGATION META-GENERAL /cfg/ /htg/ /pedowood/

SH!LLS N33D N0T APP1Y

Post your fresh information. We are investigation the global paedophile conspiracies, human trafficking conspiracies, and organ harvesting conspiracies.
We are tracing links between politicians, their handlers and their crimes.
We know congress is run on blackmail, we know the UN is corrupt to the Nth degree and we know something about who is actually in control.
This thread is for the investigators, the evidencers, the archivists and the disseminators.
This thread is not for larpers, tripcodes, shills, newfags, journalists.

Remember: Back-up your evidence, keep it succinct, share your leads and fight shills by bumping legit threads.

stay woke, stay lit

Other urls found in this thread:

myvisajobs.com/Visa-Sponsor/Billiken/1203378_Review.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Some potential info in these threads

US SENATE user thread I

US SENATE user thread II

US SENATE user thread III

US SENATE user thread IV

dropping some old cfg pics

>USA uses human trafficking as a political tool
-refugees
-destabilisation
-human trafficking for profit

can confirm outrageous shilling in all four of these threads.

Intelligence community vs. President vs. Deep state vs. the people vs...

bump

can confirm, literal roleplaying attention whore
protip, people with those jobs dont have time to sit on Sup Forums all day making threads about it
kill yourself retards

It's worth pointing out that this was done the morning of 9/11. There are still patriots in the government.

let's slide 9/11 threads
you fucking zionist faggot

BUMPAROOOO

This was posted in the other thread:

So.. autismo came out.. the property is perry's in dc myvisajobs under billiken group.
billiken group from Saint Louis
(billiken is a weird idol created awhile ago for worship also tied to the ROJ, if you haven't do your own digging there)
the address is 1811 Columbia Rd Nw Washington, DC 20009
The Facebook page and bombshell: it's a sushi place… here's where I begin to really question LARP…
saied(dot)azali on fb
Whois info Led me to the owner, SAIED AZALI
man.. I'm not gonna go down this hole as I just started… but I give you what I found in just a matter of minutes

Go suck a bag of dicks Frank!

myvisajobs.com/Visa-Sponsor/Billiken/1203378_Review.htm

facebookcom/perrys.dc
facebookcom/saied.azali
Captch: Florida ogle

>Pic is his wife, she seems? To be the tranny supporter as there's a lot of pics with her and they.. anyways he opened a new restaurant called the mintleaf.. not sure who currently owns the sushi place.. I'll be lurking

do not argue with shills
hide, ignore and filter them

thanky((EU)) for the bump

pic related, who was the recent arrest in Haiti?? saw it posted a couple of days ago

also can anyone give / find a rundown of the key names, points from the senate user? (totally a larp yeah, lets not bother..)

here's a couple of links
unvis.it/jamaicaobserver.com/news/Haiti-police-arrest-dozens--arrest-12-in-human-trafficking-ring
unvis.it/sentinel.ht/2017/03/02/haiti-missionary-arrested-child-sex-tourism-charges/

buuuumps

>facebookcom/saied.azali
So this Saied Azali guy used to work at an art gallery called DuPont Underground:

facebookcom / DupontUnderground

>sliding 9/11 threads with a larp thread that is posted daily
pic related
have a bump on the house, roleplayers

ITT

Previous thread showing Pruned or Deleted at 303 posts, just after bump limit. Not archived, but removed.

BUMP

Thank you for reposting. Shit got really slided in last thread I mean I've experienced before but damn that was insane. Keep thread going.. gonna pass out and investigate some more when I wake up.. if anyone can better pinpoint the billiken group I'd greatly dig further.. it's just what I came up with in 30 min or so

Im not suprized, (((they))) know about this.

The NSA is monitoring this thread i can guarantee you that.

Someone has archive of the thread the shill mods deleted?

The roman empire still runs everything. Or try to atleast. They own those joos.

Hopefully someone, I did not think to archive it in time.

Why? what was going on? I left that thread to read the fourth thread by Senate user and came back to it being pruned....

I wouldnt either be suprized if mods are contacted by the NSA or other (((entities)))

>shills

You mean people who have different opinion on the topic?

Basically is got derailed with shills, especially 'bodhi mantra' who shits up any thread he pops up in.

It being pruned after being shilled to 303 means we need more traffic to this thread, and people on top of making new ones, and keeping the new General for this purpose alive.

FOLLOW LEADS
INVESTIGATE IN SMALL TEAMS WITH TRUST AND OPSEC
POST FINDINGS ANONYMOUSLY

Gogogogo guys

Make sure to always carry a firearm on you if you decide to head out.

Ah, a real thread. Deep state hates this shit being bought up. Remember to keep local copies of these threads lads as well as using archive sites like archive.is regularly, you never know when they suddenly disappear. The more anons archiving the info the harder it is to (((shut it down)))

Godspeed anons

Bamp