Tfw Br*tain consistently blocked the formation of a strong unified Europe

>tfw Br*tain consistently blocked the formation of a strong unified Europe
>now we're gonna wreck their shit and watch them sink into irrelevance

DO IT THERESA DO IT

Other urls found in this thread:

europa.eu/european-union/sites/europaeu/files/whitepaper_en.pdf
cvce.eu/content/publication/1997/10/13/316aa96c-e7ff-4b9e-b43a-958e96afbecc/publishable_en.pdf
thetimes.co.uk/article/trump-puts-eu-ahead-of-britain-in-trade-queue-l7t8zwn7k
ft.com/content/e4b63df0-77fa-38f3-a613-4be4b86ec91f
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tory-peer-brexit-young-people-lord-harris-work-longer-hours-uk-leave-eu-a7922486.html
blogs.lse.ac.uk/brexit/2017/05/22/global-trade-cant-replace-the-value-of-the-eu-single-market-for-the-uk/
thetimes.co.uk/article/824e5b90-86ab-11e7-a8f3-117a3aea90d9
independent
archive.is/eY8dk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

read who Altiero Spinelli was
this is what UE is all about - communist police-state
they don't even hide it now
europa.eu/european-union/sites/europaeu/files/whitepaper_en.pdf

Read this from part 3 on page 8
cvce.eu/content/publication/1997/10/13/316aa96c-e7ff-4b9e-b43a-958e96afbecc/publishable_en.pdf

Ok then North North Africa

The JewU is a piece of shit but it's what we get for letting Anglos have a say on the continent. They should have just let us or Germany do our thing. At least we'll fuck them over now.

>t. Melbourne hapa

>western civ
>worth saving

well that didnt take long mohammad

Yeah, I had a bunch more pictures that I was going to post in response. Such a disappointment

>implying

>western cig is so shityy, it's all Jew run and soulless
>why aren't you defending the existing social order durr

Petain or maybe de Gaulle was the last time I'd really call us France

Keep getting blown up by muzzies.

>Trump puts EU ahead of Britain in trade queue
>thetimes.co.uk/article/trump-puts-eu-ahead-of-britain-in-trade-queue-l7t8zwn7k

>Theresa May hailed a baking company as proof that showed how Brexit could be a piece of cake. Its just been bought by a French rival company, MD says it was "decimated" due to prospect of leaving EU
>ft.com/content/e4b63df0-77fa-38f3-a613-4be4b86ec91f

>Tory peer says Brexit is good because young people will be able to work longer hours
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tory-peer-brexit-young-people-lord-harris-work-longer-hours-uk-leave-eu-a7922486.html

>London School of Economics: Global trade can’t replace the value of the EU Single Market for the UK
blogs.lse.ac.uk/brexit/2017/05/22/global-trade-cant-replace-the-value-of-the-eu-single-market-for-the-uk/

>European Investment Bank cuts off cash for British building projects due to Brexit
thetimes.co.uk/article/824e5b90-86ab-11e7-a8f3-117a3aea90d9

WHAT THE FUCK? IT'S NOT FAIR THE LEAVE SIDE TOLD US IT WOULD BE GREAT NO NO NO NO

And here's the archive
>independent co uk/news/uk/politics/tory-peer-brexit-young-people-lord-harris-work-longer-hours-uk-leave-eu-a7922486.html
archive.is/eY8dk

I really don't care m8, we just need to start from scratch at this point

Hello where are the pretty feminine brit boys :3

Welcome to the EEA. We won't be long, so enjoy your stay, without a say, May.

nice try ahmed, you're not fooling anyone

>now we're gonna wreck their shit and watch them sink into irrelevance

Why, you've got ring side seats to the devastation of your own cowardly nation. Grab some popcorn mate, unfortunately, I've got to watch the demise of your miserable little chastity belt of a country from the internet.

i couldn't give any less of a shit about relevance.
the fact the English are more open to talk about deporting every non-white in our country is far better than being in the EU

Germany is the one trying to turn it into EUSSR, frog. Once we're gone there's no one to save you from the eternal kraut.

Don't Anger the Anglo.