Kabaneri: Proof that Mumei is Ikoma's sister

en.yibada.com/articles/121153/20160504/kabaneri-of-the-iron-fortress-spoilers-3-evidence-proving-mumei-is-ikoma-s-sister-see-picture-video.htm

Only a dense autistic fuck wouldn't realize this obvious foreshadowing.

Kill yourself.

Too much of a bitch.

When will we get the superior hairstyle back?

The important question, will it be wincest ending?

I immediately lost interest in her the moment she got rid of her pigtails and replaced it with a generic crappy hairstyle.
Ayame > Mumei

I feel like Mumei being his sister would be too obvious

They're not even the same colour, retard

I doubt the average normalfag could figure it out.
Are you blind?

>pigtails
>not twintails

Ribbon on the right is red

I don't even watch that, if it has wincest I would watch it though

It's purple.

Are you retarded? We saw Ikoma kill his sister on screen.

did you fourget she actually was a zombie and he suicide bag'd her

We've never seen a suicide bag used on someone already turned, does it actually work? And plus we didnt get that "oh shit you really got me" blue spark stuff did we?

They arent as that user said
You can even look at the episode if you think it's bullshit,they clearly aren't the same colour

If you watch closely, you'll see that he placed the bag too low down for it to destroy the heartcage. Then there's a cut to the magic green stone. It saved Ikoma, maybe it saved his sister too.

Why don't they recognize each other even though he remembers the incident? You can't blame the MC-forgot-his-childhood-friend trope.

Why would she say to Ikoma that her brother named her Mumei, if Ikoma really was her brother?

And where is the stone now?

How many times is someone given a name by a brother? Hmmmmmmmmmm!

Its a goddamn claymore, of coruse it works when pressed to the heart

Ok then, how did his sister shrink? Where are the veins that she already popped up, why is her eye normal now instead of black with the yellow light? Why does she not have a scar on her back if the thing missed?

He blasted his sister's heart out, and Munmei's shines through her back.

I think that is more of her not wanting to show them her tits

Does anyone already feel sad about Ikoma's best friend's imminent death?

Why is Ikoma now all normal when he wasn't before? Plus she showed the scar on her back at the end of episode 2 didn't she?

I'm sorry you have brain damage, I didn't know he had gigantic veins all over himself before

Ah didn't know what you meant. Fair point, she does have that glowing thing going on when she's tired?

I dunno, just seems the OP is pretty obvious on this, the switch between the sister and her, might be stretching but seems like too many clues for me.

But whatever, it's a short series so we'll find out either way soon enough

ROCK ON
SHOUJO

But ikoma blew his "sister" heart whit a bomb user.

But hey is anime...anything can happen.

There is also the fact that Mumei is using a controlled version of the infection instead of jsut fully turning like his sister did

Why does his glasses only have one lens?

Either one broke or he uses the lens to see small details in the shit he was researching

She looks the exact same as his sister

Someone post the comparison shots

So kabaneri don't age then?

Kinda of a dick move this mumei was gonna ditch her bro in a cage? Pretty cold

Also kurusu can fight aparently. How did he choped habane's arm tho? Isn't it hard as steel?
inb4 nippon steel.

Ikoma's personality didn't change when he became a kabaneri, and I doubt her sister was this much of an insane cunt, otherwise he wouldn't have cared about her.

You're full of shit.

They're not even trying to hide it

I think that's just the part in front of their heart. Kabane are tougher than normal humans but I don't think their entire body is as tough as steel.

DROPPED, worst anime ever

The plot in the anime is really stupid....

Is this your first anime with a similar plot? Sure sounds like it is.

It really is. The writing is shit, characters are retarded.

If she is his sister, being mad at him for nigeruing at least halfway justifies the constant beatings.

Or maybe you're really stupid for disliking something so transparent.

What the fuck were they chanting at the end?

Awesome episode, and I'm happy that the action is back.

The scene with Ayame offering her blood as a contract was awesome.

I wanted to see those tits

Now that I saw Ayame tits in this episode, I don't want anything with Mumei.

B R O S

>That ribbon is one of a kind and no one else has produced ribbons in the entire world
I can only blame the anime if they take this retarded route.

Is samurai man getting NTRed by the MC?

just got a boner from the last episode

Is Ikoma going to be always shirtless now?

Not that I'm complaining though. He's sexy af.

Why would you want homo end?

I might be heteroflexible cus that nigga ikoma delicious af

>af
Fuck off.

>:-^)

They look nothing alike.

I really don't know how to feel about this show.

The plot's going nowhere, the writing is predictable and somewhat bland, and there's all sorts of dumb mildly-edgy shit (muh blood contract).

But some of the characters are entertaining (that fucking Brit), and the action scenes are ridiculous, and the aforementioned edgy shit comes across as humorous half the time.

I guess I'll keep watching, but man this is a dumb anime.

>triggered by use of "af"
No user, you fuck off.

It's a stylish monocle.

I am not "triggered" by anything. We don't want crossboarding trash like yourself using niggerspeak on this board.

>thinks "af" is "niggerspeak"
>thinks "af" implies crossboarding
>assumes I was the same user that used "af"
Man, you just keep making yourself look more and more stupid.

Who are you quoting?

Glass is probably expensive and he probably only needs correction in one eye/can only afford correction in one eye.

Is symbolic.

Fuck off cancer.

Either the samefag is trying really hard to redeem his stupidity, or there's another idiot in here.
Idk which is worse.

>always walking shirtless
>assaulting girls
>having a two-colored hair
>choke collar
what a protagonist we have here.

Why doesn't he take all that crap off already?

>Idk
Enjoy your ban for chatspeak. See global 3 and fuck off.

He fucking nailed that shit into him m8.

It's Japan. They don't do suspense or intrigue well.

This series already jumped the shark when the 'oh so dangerous' monsters got fucking annihilated 10-1 in MELEE RANGE by a girl using nothing specific. The entire first episode kept mentioning how the guns weren't effective at killing Kabanes at all so the MC made his steam spike ram thing as a problem solver.

Then the same episode we get a girl kicking off their heads. Then the next episode she's going full bullshit on an army of them without getting touched.

It already killed the 'potential' the anime had so fast that it's gone to shit. I was hoping for a Gantz/Walking Dead anime where the MC would die but his friend would discover the steam spike and start making them. Then he'd die while the steam spike was mass issued to the soldiers who'd be wearing full samurai shit and so on.

Instead we got predictable boring shit that is almost certainly from a LN.

You can remove rivets user.

He needs the neck one to keep the infection out of his brain. I can't explain the other shit.

Not him, but it might as well be niggerspeak since it's used on twitter. It has spread on normalfag infested boards like Sup Forums and Sup Forums where people unironically post twitter screenshots, where such lingo is present. Anyone who uses it is a crossboarder.

lol wtf iz u talk aboot globl 3 wat iz that? xD

It's riveted to his flesh.

>Gantz
kek

>He needs the neck one to keep the infection out of his brain.
That doesn't make ANY sense.

Yeah, not really, because if it constricted his veins enough to keep the infection out one would think it would also prevent him from speaking. Maybe it just needs to keep a certain amount of infection out. That's the explanation in any case.

What? Since when does the use of "af" mean crossboarding normalfag?
You lot seriously need to stfu and kill yourselves.

I'd tell you to lurk more, but your illiteracy would proably make an endeavour like that futile.

>Yeah, not really, because if it constricted his veins enough to keep the infection out one would think it would also prevent him from speaking.
It would also induce a stroke.

if its really symbolic then they will finally show that nips have learned something about how to develop a plot

>First episode airs
>Sup Forums says is wasted potential
>Marathoned all 4 espisodes aired
>Show is better than expected
>mfw Habaneri surpassed my expectatives.
>Never fucking trust Sup Forums user says.
I should have listened.

I wouldn't mind that much if this wansn't extremely similar to SNK. If Mumei ends up being his sister then it would be like Eren and Mikasa. Two brothers as protaginists fucking again? This would be 100% SNK ripoff

Maybe you are just too old for anime man

Mumei isn't his sister, but she is basically his 'new' sister, albeit not because of blood, but because they are both the same now. If anything she's the imouto replacement character

If this is true I will literally eat my own shit.
Screencap this.

>thinking nips will pass up some incest gags
>thinking their kabaneri shit isn't genetic and why both didn't turn
>she literally said something like: they're all cowards just as brother said this episode when ikoma called them cowards earlier

Come on m8

Well then we prepped your expectations by calling it out. If you were hyped for it then it just might have fallen short of your expectations.

You're welcome.

>she literally said something like: they're all cowards just as brother said this episode when ikoma called them cowards earlier
She was talking about Ani-sama,the guy who named her Mumei,i.e. not Ikoma

Not the same colour,Mumei's blue,sister's pink,if you have any doubt then rewatch that scene

Sup Forums shit on good anime.

Bad anime is simply ignored most of the time.

Nah, Mumei is too hot.

Anyone else getting yuri vibes from this slut?

Jesus these characters are retarded.
"Waah, there's a habanero on the train, they're all evil, kill them"
"Waah, that one was pregnant, why'd you kill her"