Miss her?

Miss her?

Please tell me again soon Galko-Chan!

Yes.

What is Galko doing?

Putting bitches into their places

Given how often these threads show up, no.

would make a hot mother.

But user, she probably would molest her child.

Who?

I think the danger is her child molesting her.

/ss/ is the best route to go!

Why is she so fat?

eating too much semen

H

DONT DELET THIS.

E

Asserting her dominance before the chestlets.

who?

>ss fags are creaming from one little scene

I'm glad the anime industry doesn't cater to your autismo fetish.

Committing a crime.

I bet you like NTR.

Both Galko and Phantom World had episodes about /ss/, my good meme.

T H I C
H
I
C

Is this screenshot real? Fucking dropped if so.

>the only good show of winter
Of fucking course.

Still haven't watched the show. I'll let you know when I get to it.

I'm watching the show for the fat girl.

Her tits and thighs are too big

Hello, my homosexual friend.

i'm going to marry otako!

>too perfect
FTFY

Yeah

Im actually surprised by how many guys were watching it, thought it was more for girls. Would have thought that some jokes would go over the head for guys but there seems to be quite many who just watch it for fap material. not that I wouldn't want to fuck Galko too

>Im actually surprised by how many guys were watching it, thought it was more for girls.
Didn't you learn your lesson after Sailor Moon 20 years ago? Also, I don't really see how this show was aimed at women. The design is clearly aimed at guys.

>thought it was more for girls.

sister please, Ojou was clearly made for you to selfinsert and there were tons of jokes that hit you better if you are grill. Also I thought Sailor moons fanbase was like 50/50

>I don't really see how this show was aimed at women

I watched it with two of my female friends, I think they appreciated it more than I did.

>Also I thought Sailor moons fanbase was like 50/50
The original manga was clearly aimed at girls and mostly liked by girls. It wasn't until the anime conversion that it gained a large male following. Because of a total style change and more general market appeal. The director of the anime being well known for taking shoujo material and making it appeal to guys. There's also a lot of other factors like how the anime didn't take itself too seriously, focused more on 'cute girls doing cute things' than the Sentai fighting/love plot and etc. Basically, guys like it for more than just seeing the girls long legs.

>thought it was more for girls.
>mensturation and tits jokes
>for women

In what universe? Body talk triggers women.

Galko was made for BBC

Is K-on for girls too?

Teenage boys talking about pubes is embarrassing, awkward, and gross. Teenage girls talking about pubes is embarrassing, awkward, and gross, but also highly fascinating.

No.

Ain't gonna happen.

Lord have mercy

Galko was made for MY cock.

oh lawdy

For men who have the heart of little girls.

>Miss her?
So should I just filter this word/phrase or what?
Galko thread always miss my filters somehow.

Young girls and grown men.

If you remove the fanservice, the 16-35 yr range is completely gone.
I don't know any man who would want to watch girls talk about periods,asshairs,etc without some sort of "reward". It was shit.

every day

That pic isn't for this show, you retard.

Fuck off mate, how was I supposed to tell?
And my opinion still stands, the show was shit.

more of her to love

>my opinion
>stands
Your opinion is shit and it stands on the shit pile that is your taste.

Is that the guy that does all the NTR with great ahegao?

Even if you don't know Japanese, as I don't either, you can search through things for context clues (the toys in the image, the 4-12 female demographic, the "8:30" probably an early morning anime). Given your lack of ability to comprehend information, it's no surprise you have that shit opinion either.

I really doubt anyone will stop you.

What? Some fucking small ass little images of a toy with no given information about it or fucking anything else while also being in a foreign language means I should be able to figure it out? Also, literally context has been given about the pic so it's 100% safe to assume that the pic is related to the show.
Both of you just fuck off.

Do you have legitimate autism, boy?
Sounds like it.

Not an argument.
Eat shit.

So you do have autism.
Well that's good to know.

Anyone got some jiggle Galko webms?

>Still no argument

Because you have low testosterone

Argument to what you low IQ mouthbreathing retard, all you've said so far is that you think it's shit?
What argument do you want to get?
Two people told you your taste is shit. When it comes to taste majority wins.
Stop shitting up the thread and take your asshead pills.

Dumbass, the argument is over the fucking image.
I couldn't care less what someone has to say about my opinion.

What argument are you looking for if al you doing is splurt shit?

The image is quite well known, the only reason you don't know it on sight is because you're newcancer.

Just gif buddy, it seems I missed all the webms ;_;

>you are too old to be the boy in /ss/
>you will never be molested by your teacher, babysitter, friend's older sister, etc
WHY COULDNT IT HAVE JUST HAPPENED ONCE I MISSED MY CHANCE

Sorry that I go outside and don't have the chance to see every fucking image on Sup Forums.
Get outside every once in a while user, it's good for your health.

For the love of all that is holy post more

I watched Galko for the comedy.

>That doujin where her sister turned her into an anal slut.
That was fantastic.

Now you'll have to settle with molesting a loli who fantasizes with being molested by her teacher, babysitter or friend's older brother

those aren't real though

DELETE THIS

I got most of the jokes because I have a mother and a sister who have absolutely no qualms with talking about their periods and other 3D girl stuff on the diner table. Not that I am a pussy that gets grossed out either.

Galko goes well with everyone because the characters are more humane, which is a really good change of pace from the one-dimentional waifus we get all the time.

you just described like 10 artists, man.

SAUCE NOW

all i know about this series is that the girls are all qt to hot and i'd impregnate everyone of them.

The fan service wasn't even why this short was so great, How haven't we got an S2 yet.

Aren't they waiting for more source material?

There wasn't any fanservice to begin with, your pic is the closest we got and is not even considered fanservice since she's not doing anything suggestive there.

my fucking dick

>implying your dick does any fucking

shut the fuck up

fuck the lolis

Why.

I heard you were talking shit.

This bitch looks like the average public meat toilet in ahegao doujins, shittiest design ever.

FUCK is this got scanned?

>draw a slut
>it isn't

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Thats kind of the point.