Why do Americans on here seem to hate us now?

Why do Americans on here seem to hate us now?

we always have, limey.
it's because you guys fucked everything up and we had to establish an entire republic to fix it.

Isn't he one of ours?
Saw it on the news tonight.
Literally cannot comprehend finding some prehistoric jiggaboo attractive enough to fuck, let alone marry.

Everyone on here is an asshole to everyone all the time, that's why we're on this website. You're just now getting offended at it for some reason. In the several years ive been on pol, i've seen someone genuinely say sorry maybe twice.

MY HATRED OF THE BRITKEK IS UNBRIDDLED
I WOULD HAVE INVADED YOUR SHIT ISLAND DURING WORLD WAR 1 AND STOMPED YOUR FAGGOTS JOHNN BULL ASS FLAT.

YOU AND YOUR PATHETIC FAGGOT GROUND ARMY. WORST ARMY OUT OF ALL THE FUCKIING ARMIES EVER.

THE CHINESE GOT A BETTER SALVATION ARMY THAN YOU.

They might have fucked it up, but without the bongs neither you or I would exist.
Thank your lucky stars it wasn't the Spanish, Portugese or, God forbid, the French who colonised what is now the eastern seaboard of the United States.

I'm gonna fuck your boipussi, daddy

Why is OP such a whiny faggot?

this is Sup Forums user, everyone thinks everyone else is a faggot

Every time an American posts, there's a 40% chance it's a non-white. Stop assuming American posters are white, and you will understand the inferior wog hate

Holy shit she's dark.

We may have overdone the 56% thing.

But who really gives a shit as this place is powered by hate. Imagine it as a giant hate engine pulling carriages full of the lost over the edge of the pits of hell.

BTW I still say with all these fucking meme flags I'd like an actual English one as I suspect a lot of the Britposters are actual subhuman Jocks.

xenoestrogens in all thier food is making them crazy

RETURN THE FALKLANDS
>asks why they're hated
>the balls on this edentulous brit

i've hated the redcoats since the 1700s

success breeds jealousy

Shut up poofter.

>return

Something tells me you're on a proxy because thats the wrong flag user

We hate all of Europe

Hey bongs just a leaf dropping by to say hello to his decrepit old father who is now a cuck.

How is the 15,000 children that were raped/some killed by the muslim people you brought in?

Or how about that time a gang of muslim people got arrested for raping and killing children then feeding their cut-up body parts in kebab shops specially designed for the British?

Can't forget about sharia-law zones that are now in your country

and don't make me forget about having a cucked police to the point that they won't lift a finger against any muslim criminal?

Long live the whore queen!

We dont hate you. We just feel bad for you.
The bullying is us teasing you hoping you will snap out of it. Or just snap. We want the best for you, but our power is only in brute force leaving us with nothing we can do that won't hurt you.

Shrinkage.

Seem to care a lot you seppo wannabe

Unironically due to T_D Reddit invasion. It's why I barely visit this place anymore. It's all memes and "ok achmed" "sort your country out Muhammed". I swear the average age wasn't particularly high before but this place is literally overrun with teenagers now. Thanks trump!

Wait a minute. Nobody in POL gets insulted as much, as often or as intensely as Americans. Know why? Because we're fat, stupid, smug and powerful. We deserve it. It's part of the bantz. So nobody hates you any more than you hate anyone else, Bonglander. Short answer: because you worship an ugly old dyke queen. And his mother, too.

looks just like steve bannon

Americans tend to hate Germany for some reason, but that's it.

>Why do Americans on here seem to hate us now?

A few years ago Brits had endless threads making fun of Americans and shit talking our massive mountains of guns and burgers.

Then Trump and Brexit happened and we all got along for a while because we all wanted the same thing.

Now us burgers are just mad about the Brexit delays and watching you guys get destroyed and cucked. You need guns and freedom of speech. Something most EU countries have made fun of us for.

>This

I miss burger posting