Otoyomegatari

Pariyagatari

Thanks for dump, OP, Pariya a best girl

the most anticlimactic event in years

She is perfect.

My Bushy Eyebrows Can't Be This Cute

They're gonna pass it again on the othe way.

EYEBROWS

Pariya best girl

Thanks for the dump OP.

Pariya a moest.

I love the current arc so much.

I hate the Priya arc. Come fight me.

Give me back my SS sol.

>when you grow up I'm gonna tie you to the bed for a week

>when *I* grow up I'm gonna tie you to the bed for a week

and then they kiss.

So chummy together.

I feel nothing but pity for you.

>that face she makes when he picks her up
My dick felt it.

I got really mad early on when the Mr. Smith threw the gold watch down the hill.
Does he ever go back for the girl?

No.

We don't talk about smith.
Not now, not ever.

When is the manga for this coming out

(nor should he, for that matter)

How old are Umar and Pariya supposed to be? Fifteenish? They seem a bit older than Karluk.

first chapter came out already. Don't know if it's been translated yet

link?

on some asian sites. no english yet, unfortunately

fug
I hope it's SOL and not just straight ecchi though.

ssfags BTFO

>timeskip
>Smith returns to village
>just in time for Pariya's wedding
>Amir is pregnant with her third child

I can't get a good reading on Umar.

Is he actually interested in getting a wife or is he just resigned to the fact it's going to happen?

Someone post fluffy hair Pariya, please.

This?

Yes, thank you.

He was disappointed when his father told him Pariya won't be going to their place for a good while. He'd probably be balls deep already if it was just up to him.

This. Not that the other arcs aren't good, but I read this for /ss/ sol. Well, we'll probably get more, since they had a small tension moment last time.
But seriously. Other brides are good and all, but where's my /ss/?
Or at least english bro finding his waifu?

better to get pariya than a girly girl that he has no idea how to relate to. their fathers discuss this; he's comfortable with her just like a guy. though, he's probably wracking his brain tring to figure out how he should break the ice, just like she is

>doesn't like girls who cry around him
>goes for the girl who nearly has an aneurysm every time they meet from stress

How the hell has Karluk not fucked his wife yet? He should be able and willing even at his current age.

In fact if I'm not mistaken marriage isn't even considered valid before consummation in Abrahamic religions.

Fuck off /ss/ fags.

KyoAni adaptation soon.

>How the hell has Karluk not fucked his wife yet?
have they said that they haven't?

>the main characters that had the most focus in the manga and have recurring pagetime between other character arcs , some times even during them are a canon /ss/ pair
>hurr, fuck of /ss/ fags
Can you at least be less idiotic when you try to bait?

Yes, please fuck off. Do you even know the title of the series?
It's not going to focus on one pairing.

It does though.
Or are you claiming that the main pair's arc is finished and had the same size as the other brides' arcs that are over?

It's not finished, but they aren't the main focus. They were merely the introductory pairing.

>they aren't the main focus
>larger arc, still ongoing through the whole story, at times their arc ties in with other arcs

Yes, they aren't the main focus. It's like HxH, there are multiple main characters and different arcs for all of them.

keep telling yourself that

Good job not refuting his point in any way.

I will, it's painfully obvious. It's going to jump around quite a bit.

Gon had an arc throughout the entire story that tied in with other peoples, but he isn't the main focus either.
This manga isn't just about /ss/. Fetish fags need to fuck off.

>It's going to jump around quite a bit.

And asking for them to get more focus again after several arcs now where they were a side thing is somehow being an '/ss/fag'?

You're the only one that needs to fuck off.

Well, no, actually, needs to fuck off too for having shit taste, but the point stands.

Yes. It'll focus back on them when the time comes. I assume we'll be getting a big arc for them soon enough.

That doesn't mean other arcs need to be rushed.

See, now you open the floor to discussion on what is shit taste and what is not. Totally different discussion than whether the /ss/ couple are the main focus or not.

Also, comparing this to hxh is deflection. This isn't hxh and doesn't have to follow the same rules.

Sure it does. It's basically the same.
Multiple main characters that interact with each other and get their own arcs.

They aren't the only manga to do this, just HxH is probably the most well known to relate it to.

That was mostly a joke. already summed up why the /ss/ couple is pretty blatantly the main focus, considering they have a role of some kind in every story except the catdykes.

both posts you quoted are by me, just so you know

Thank you OP

I thought so, but I worded it like that just in case.

Why does she sweat so much?

She must smell RANK.

she's in a stressful situation? nervous as fuck? did you read anything about her current situation?

I've never read hxh.
All I know is that in this manga, you have a couple that had, size wise much, much more screen time than the other characters, many of which had arcs that came to a climax, unlike the main couple who also appears in other arcs and interacts with the characters. And their arc is still ongoing.
They have the largest -by a big amount-overarching, and ongoing arc . That makes them main characters. You're ridiculous if you try to avoid that fact.

There are multiple main characters. They were the introductory characters.
There is likely to be more characters and brides introduced in the future, and they'll either tie in the the first (along with all the other brides) or they'll be side stories.

How many chapters has it been since they had an arc?

>since they had an arc
They have AN arc, like every other couple. Every time you see them interacting, their arc continues.

Their arc has hardly gone forward at all. They're simply background characters at this point.

You didn't notice the tension last time with mc not liking being helped all the time and wanting to grow and amir being confused/worried over his reaction.

You're blind. Their arc is progressing.

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

>Few pages makes them the main characters

Other characters that had their arcs come back every now and then as well and grow just as much.

>it's fucking nothing
>young boy is impressed and content with being pampered at first, woman is happy but wants him to grow
>he grows frustrated of being weak and wants to grow
>woman questions the change in his behavior
>nothing

And I'm back to

what, do you expect some dragonball training arc so that karluk can reach super sayajin 4? real people take time to grow determination, find the right path anf get stronger. you might do better in a battle shonen, if that's what you want

>samefagging this badly

You what? They just aren't the main focus anymore. A little growth doesn't make them what the entire manga is about.

The manga is about multiple brides and their stories. Not /ss/ only.

Demon girl and shota? Didn't I read a hentai like this?

>They just aren't the main focus anymore.
have you watched Baccano!? the story is like that, many character, many arcs that intersect, combine and branch. the focus is not on one particular group, it shifts when ever the author deems necessary. amir and karluk get revisited, unlike the other so far, however.

The SS couple hasn't been important since forever. Don't they tie in to the story just like all the other brides? Aside from those lesbians.

Exactly. That's the point I was making.
It jumps around to many different groups which connect with each other, that's what I was saying.

Yeah, the guy got conscripted for a serialized non-H version of it.
Something like that, although they're really the only ones who have reappeared after their arc is done.

the thing that makes amirxkarluk unusual is that they get revisited, so it makes them stand out as much more important in this work

There hasn't been enough chapters to revisit some of the others.
I think the twins and Pariya once her arc will be shown again.

les couple probably wont be though

/ss/ is god tier, I can see why we keep coming back
Amir's biological clock is ticking I'm surprised she hasn't jumped him yet

Can a man have some sauce?