What was kony 2012 about?

what was kony 2012 about?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k1FKS1SHSsc
youtube.com/watch?v=8RZFwPtN8Vg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZI1A9MPcipM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kony cornered the market on children, so the elites got assblasted that their monthly spirit cooking session had to be postponed due to lack of offerings.

Killing boys and kidnapping girls, but world only care about it when the girls got kidnapped.

It was a con to get dumb western liberals to give up their dollars.

it was about scamming numales

It was primarily about some fag who jerked off in the middle of the street. A lot of SJW virtue signaling too. And some nigger in Africa.

Social engineers running a project to see if they could use social media to whip the public into a frenzy.

It was a pedo funded gimmick to raise money to find an already dead nigger

Some guy going to astronomical lengths to impress the lib girls in one of his vagina classes

Public masturbation in San Diego.

Virtue signalling

So what happened to Kony? Where is he now?

Social engineering test

Fairly sure he's dead. Even before the Kony 2012 video, even.

literal propaganda to start a war

youtube.com/watch?v=k1FKS1SHSsc

Distraction and

Exploiting ignorance of the complex unsolvable quagmire that is Africa for money.
Then apparently masturbating in public when it all falls to shit.

I have heard this also.
Apparently he died in the late 90s or mid 00's

>masturbating in the street
Can I get a quick rundown?

an experiment on how easily the public can be manipulated.

Down your face, innit guv?

retarded americans never reading a newspaper and not knowing about kony 10 years earlier

Putting the infant in infantry

Kony was yet another Mossad/CIA made up Boogeyman like Bin Laden and Al Baghdadi. except Christian instead of Muslim.

Quieten down. Your waffles are shit. Frites are decent though.

Leftist virtue signaling as usual. They thought a hashtag would save thousands of child soldiers.

Something to do with running around naked in San Diego and wanking.

there was this really nice guy names Edward the peace bringer Kony, h saved children from child rapists and became a popular hero throughout all of africa before the evil west became aware of his heroism which was interfering with their plans to depopulate the country so mainstream media in many countries and even on facebook labelled him many nasty things and had him executed.

CIA's first attempt to force a meme. It failed.

They have learned very quickly since then. Probably by employing shitheels like us along the way.

Rule 1: You cannot force a meme

It was about taking to the street, stripping off all your clothes, and having a good old fashioned public jack.

The liberal shill the CIA tricked into posting and promoting the K2012 stuff got wise and so they dosed him, he went mad, ran out into the street naked and started trying to fuck cars and stuff.

He failed to understand one does not snitch. There's probably a liveleak of the news footage.

This is probably the correct answer.
I still have no clue what the fuck this retarded Kony shit was about. All I know is that the guy masturbated in public.
Not a single person has been able to explain what this ''meme'' was even about. It's just nonsense. Something CIA glow in dark niggers came up and forced for no real reason.

It was CIA niggers all along

>you can't fore a meme
0/10, see me after class
see: Baneposting

They tried to harness the usual wave of memetics to drum up a causi bella (or at least UN troops on the ground) in Africa. For minerals and all that other good stuff, no doubt.

Kony was supposedly a warlord who used a child army. Not unusual in Africa.

The CIA pushed this and another one not long afterwards called "LilliPutin" which were photoshops of Putin as a midget. It also didn;t work.

Meanwhile the Russians - who are good at this stuff - hit a home run during the scuffle in Ukraine by posting a handful of pictures of Mummy. The Ruskies understand how to make the internet look the other way for five minutes, which is all they needed to seize all the chemical factories and whatnot.

You pathetic faggots.

> 2012 was a seminal year of our era
> VICE (((rose to normie mainstream))) prominence (((out of nowhere)))
> funded by MTV guy, Disney and Murdoch, the MTV for new era degenerates, Internet MTV
> long-form internet content started to gain traction
> KONY - FIRST PSYOP
> KONY - FIRST PSYOP
> KONY - FIRST PSYOP

Kony was a probe, they were TESTING OUT the response how susceptible people are to FAKE NEWS and what are the demographics/platforms and trends most responsive in those situations.

We should list all the occasional psyops and social engineering tests that were rolled out, big or small. My suggestions;

> Gangnam style, completely fabricated hype, used the hype to drive the views past the "elusive" billion mark
> ALS ice bucket challenge
> Harlem shake
> mannequin challenge

Can't think of more...

Both Baneposting and Bogposting are funny enough because of the repetitious nature of them. There's no agenda behind them. That's key to sniffing out a forced meme: is this person trying to make me laugh or are they trying to push a version of reality at me? The latter always fails, see also the new Hillary Clinton apologist website now up in flames.

This!

I remember it like it was yesterday. Honestly like nothing I have seen before or since.

Essentially, these guys sent a video around, mostly via Jewbook, where they explained how this nigger was making child soldiers and how we have to stop him. Then he asked normies to sign some stupid pledge and one of my stupid friends also bought the fucking merch and has the Kony 2012 t-shirt. Lmao
Honestly, it makes so much sense it is her.

Anyway, I took to Facebook to make some dank level memes and mocked the dumb thing. People got super annoyed at me for doing that.

Then, a couple days later, the whole thing was exposed as a fucking white Christian pet nigger help project and a video came out of the main guy naked and streaking Hollywood blvd or some shit.
As a poo-in-loo, I fucking LOVED that.

Honestly, that was a funny day. Kony 2012 was the source of many lulz.

Statists breaking the NAP by attempting to infringe on a man's sovereign and inalienable right to his child army.

That planking shit.

Pokemon Go? That was a trend as widely received as the Harlem Shake, Gangnam Style, ice bucket challenge etc

neoliberal psyop

Rofl I forgot about this

Lol, well memed, Sven.

YESSSS fuck thanks...we need someone do analysis of this.

> 2012 - Kony, Vice
> 2013 - Planking / Harlem shake
> 2014 - Ice bucket challenge
> 2015 - Don't judge "ugly to beautiful" challenge
> 2016 - Pokemon Go, mannequin challenge
> 2017 - ...

there was a song about it actually

youtube.com/watch?v=8RZFwPtN8Vg

Test run to see if (((they))) could use social media to get the normies excited over literally nothing.

harlem shake was a legit meme
but other than that you're pretty spot on

the viral market is controlled
but we still control the memes

Spare my sides

just justification to send spec ops to the jungle

An exercise in virtue signaling

you mean "Casus Belli"?
bc "causi bella" sounds like a romantic italian film

A crazy black cult leader who CLAIMED to be christian was running around committing war crimes EXACTLY like EVERY islamic group on earth does.

The CIA wanted to see how retarded people were when they accused him of war crimes, and no one noticed this similarity. The result was: Really Retarded. The lessons they learned from Kony2012 are now being applied to destabilize Myanmar with the Rohingya.

Another Jewish planned distraction

youtube.com/watch?v=ZI1A9MPcipM

Leftist cucks virtue signaling about things they have no clue about. So pretty much par the course.

>be me
>literally roommates with some Christian fuck freshman year of college in 2011-12
>literally one of those cucked Christians who welcomes refugees later in the 2010's
>hyped the living shit out of Kony 2012
>dragged my flat to go to the Kony club
>literally dragged his entire Christian frat to go along with it too
>my frat literally made fun of him and his frat after they just did minimal research into it; like any normal person did
>other flat mates join in because they also think it's the most retarded thing ever
>Kony guy goes crazy and jacks off in the street naked
>never hear from this stupid thing again

It was the dumbest fucking thing ever. Literally a good portion of my campus fell for the meme. The creator absolutely screwed the "movement" in the best way possible, so it wasn't too bad. I played this every morning to wake up said roommate too youtube.com/watch?v=k1FKS1SHSsc

Russian cointelpro trying to wake up westerners about america being owned by jews who hide how much cunts niggers are

This

It was a test run on viral marketing and getting people to support stupid things without question

To seperate the stupid from the intelligent
srs
I was in high school back then and detested all those fucking stupid (girls) people who believed dat shit

This

I can't stop *wubby wuuby wub wuuuuub* *wuub* *wuuub* *wubby wuuby wuuuub wuuuuuuuuuuub*

>spain

Libs didn't realise how good their propaganda capacity is

They still think you're annoying because before anyone could understand what was the whole thing about, most people moved on

Test run

the idea that stopping Joseph Kony would magically make Africa better is some hilarious shitlib tier logic, it's like there are literally a million more where that guy came from and he'll be replaced by an even worse military nigger the second he goes

Slacktivism/clicktivism/virtue signalling

Fidget spinners

> You cannot force a meme

FUCK YES HOW THE FUCK DID I FORGET

FIDGET SHIT.....

thanks Hans!

> 2012 - Kony, Vice
> 2013 - Planking / Harlem shake
> 2014 - Ice bucket challenge
> 2015 - Don't judge "ugly to beautiful" challenge
> 2016 - Pokemon Go, mannequin challenge
> 2017 - Fidget spinners

Notice what happened to its creator, arrested for public masturbation, it probably was a retaliation or infighting between intelligence structures. Personally the whole thing looks like field exam on mass manipulation through viral videos.

Like all charities or movements: don't ever donate. Like 85% of the money goes to overhead like paying for "networking" aka airplane trips to luxurious retreats "to meet with potential donors" and paying executives salaries to the tune of a few million bucks a year, etc etc. They are scams. As long as they spend all the money they receive every fiscal year, they get non profit status, and they can just pay their executives bonuses and shit right before the fiscal year ends to "not make a profit".

I really need to get in on this desu

>Kony
(((Elites))) got buttblasted that Kony was being a huge hindrance at child trafficking since he was saving the kid from (((their))) fucked up shit they do all the time like rituals and pedo shit
>Vice
(((MSM)))'s attempt at doing grassroots journalism
>Planking
Niggers finally started to become a dominant force at social media
>Harlem Shake
It was the start Filthy Frank's journey on conquering Youtube
>Ice Bucket
(((Elites))) or one of the notable (((Rotschilds))) are old as shit who are getting ALS like its pancakes so they force the scientific community to find a cure ASAP
>"Ugly to beautiful"
Critical Theory/Cultural Marxism
>Pokemon Go
Pokemon is huge as fuck user, Nintendo just capitalized on Genwunners and Nostalgiafags
Remember /vp/ was the first of the Sup Forums splits since Pokemon threads were so damn frequent back then
>Mannequin challenge
Nigger meme
>2017- Fidget Spinners
(((Elites))) encouraging ADHD as normal

This. They ended up using social media to ignite Arab spring

it was about how stupid people are to donate to scams, they should go watch the nic cage movie for redpill

>Not liking the wubs music

Wow, imagine being this retrograde. Well, it's likely that you don't have Synaesthesia, so electronic music is likely a lot less enjoyable for people like you.

If last digit is 0-9 Milhouse cannot be a meme

what about hoverboards?

Filthy Franks Harlem Shake was not part of this. It was a meme created by a Aussie millennial and his autistic friends.

Go get cucked by niggers Seville bro

Debts

The Kangaroo Wankers will always have a special place in my heart