Have you read his manifesto ?

have you read his manifesto ?
kid was too smart for his own good
slackbastard.anarchobase.com/?p=37774

Not clicking that link nigga.
Archive it.

Have you read this one's manifesto? Should I tell you about esoteric ectoplasmology?

the kid died in a ditch somewhere in iraq

to smart too live

get rekt, sandnigger

He became an isthishhadi and killed many kuffar

did he kill his own teeth?

no they tricked him to driving that truck and blowing himself even though he didnt kill anyone but himself
i think they were just tired of him, his butthole was too loose or something by then

>tricked by a bunch of deluded towel heads
we're talking four digit iq here

They were used as shrapnel

lol I remember this nigga

they even insulted him for dying like a bitch

When the acid trip wears off and you're now in Isis

So Randy Stair goes a shooting spree at his work and kills 3 innocent people. He got both shot guns, and 250 shots of ammo in the mail. While not being legally diagnosed, he had a paper trail online of mental instability and violent tendency. He is the model Chuck (((Schumer))) hoped for to push control regulation. He was what the MSM was itching for to push the young white male terrorist angle to deflect from islam. But it comes out the he was transgender, even thought it was in word and no real hard proof. We hear NOTHING about this in the MSM, it's a tiny blip in local news and disappears. Meanwhile other shootings and attacks by white males get HUGE media coverage. Are liberals that dedicated to protecting the trans narrative that they pass up this opportunity.

ISIS captured Ramadi because of this kid. Probably an hero to these people.

>chelsea
Good riddance

Looking at him, honestly, you can understand his decision. He was only going to 1) get bullied for the rest of his days and maybe kill himself or 2) join ISIS and die a martyr's deaths. Nothing else could've possibly happened and he knew it.

jake bilardi.
>tfw i went to his school and knew his older brother
also saw his dad at woolies recently.

What was his brother like?

>I learnt about how the British and the French competed with each other to colonise the African continent, the advent of which still today leaves the affected nations facing great difficulties.

No he fucking wasn't by the time he actually started learning about history he had developed a bias against his own people.

i don't remember, this was probably 20 years ago.

>polluting the whole planet
>unleashing barbarians on own population
>bombing rest of the world
>full of degeneracy & nihilism
>birth rates below replacement level

Join the holy struggle to overthrow the current world order and instate a holy Islamic caliphate, you will be warded greatly brothers. Inshallah.

All these things are signs that Allah is real and that he is punishing the degenerate kuffar.

>But it comes out the he was transgender, even thought it was in word and no real hard proof.
His confession video has him state that he was transgender. He went on and on abiut how he would leave girl's razors around the bathroom and was never questioned.

He was trans for the same reason they are all trans... for attention.

Ah well. Shit happens Bruce.

top kek

wrong, he only killed himself

nice try FBI
you also got me when you tried to sell me squirt guns, but i sent a fat neckbeard as a decoy & watched you nab him