Met my neighbor

Have an old nigger living across the street from me. Never met him until yesterday. Turns out he's more based than any of my white neighbors.
>volunteered to fight in Korea, wounded in battle
>Played pro football
>Lives in 99% white area
>Lived here since 1947
>Said his brothers have done time
>Worked until age 73
>House and property is impeccably maintained at age 83, not a blade of grass out of place
>offered me help or to loan tools any time i need

Serious question - what does pol think of based nogs? I have a few other based neighbors but most whites around here are degenerate beer swilling rednecks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DKb7Hyus5-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Upstanding black people aren't niggers.

>He relaxed around blacks
The bell tolls for thee OP

He also has an absolute mint 02 GMC stepside half ton. It looks like a time capsule ive never seen a vehicle in such mint condition

This.
Theres niggers and then theres Black people.
It's usually not hard to tell them apart, Unfortunately the number of Black people has been declining since like the 50s and the number of niggers has been soaring.

Until the 1960s and LBJ's "Great Society" most blacks lived like WASPs.

Ignoring the Canadian flag.

Why are you describing Gran Torino with a black dude as Clint Eastwood?

Some Canadians fought in Korea asshole. In fact A canadian officer is noted for leading the last ever bayonet charge in battle in Korea. It was successful and saved a bunch of dumb yanks who were pinned down.

seems like a fine person
black people like him are not niggers, although they don't seem to be the mayority

You're describing Gran Torino.

Let me help you out Frank.

youtube.com/watch?v=DKb7Hyus5-Y

He also lamented kids driving their four wheelers across his lawn. Around my town a lot of kids have dirt bikes and 4 wheelers. His lawn is impeccable and once in a while the kids will drive over it.

Im not a muang manlet you faggot im a based chad. And he played in the CFL

>Cucknadia
>Based nogs

Disgusting toilet people I'm glad Canada is on the way out.

Is he going to let you drive his 02 GMC stepside half ton to take this girl you like out on a date after you prove to him that you're a man by using his tools to be a construction worker?

Bump.
Everyone say goodbye to OP

thats not a nigger. hes a black person.

Lol i can see the comparison but i have a pretty nice 3/4 ton myself i dont need it.

>I'm a based chad
Wew laddie that's cringy

Well how else would you describe being 6'3" masterrace blue eyed and fucking a lot of bitches, for brevity?

Somebody's below 5'9"............

Even if this is the most white black person in canada, he will be surrounded by a gorillion dindus in saggy pants looking to steal what they can and bloated shaniquas in tight gym pants smoking and drinking their way through the day

Maybe instead of banging chicks you could settle with one and pass you "master race" genes.
So far you apparently acted like a nigger.
Or maybe you are under 18 and you have nothing to do here.

>played pro football
lol... yeah dude real based

>what does pol think of based nogs
Be wary when his senpai stops by. I thought I had some nice black neighbors too. Until their family started visiting them regularly. First time I went outside and saw a fat shirtless niggers chimping out in my front yard on a cell phone "NAH NIGGA BIX NOOD MUHFUGGA"

Any upstanding citizen is fine regardless of race. I know plenty of blacks who are raising families and have good kids, all while supporting themselves. They almost all live in rural areas or suburbia, though.

Not all blacks are nigger. There are whites who are niggers.

> I don't deserve to feel pleasure anyway

Black people only become a problem in big groups of low IQ individuals ready to chimp out.
In a 99% white country with no all black neighborhoods, few people would be truly racist.

Is it racist to call them blacks?

Would rather a devout christian gf

What color do they identify themselves as? My bet is black.

There seems to be a number of "black people" that are not nogs.

I'll say this: The more northward you go, the whiter you get - black will crack when the ice does.

And the fewer there are, the less they can get away with acting like douchebags, and they know it.
It's pretty likely that OP lives around a few decent-enough black people.

based anyones are more or less ok
also theres a difference between black people and niggers

I like them.

I'm op phone posting now. I'm more worried about the Muslims taking this country over than my neighbor.

your prime minister will destroy Canada and then you'll have a merkel situation
fuck merkel

thats fucking retarded. Only black people can be niggers. You can call a white person a nigger, but the image popping up in their head is not a white person. It's a nigger.

There's always going to be some based blacks. The fact is however, they as a community live a different lifestyle than we do. They don't have the same values and have a very high time preference. I've never disliked a black person that I've gotten to know on an individual level. It's the community I can't stand.

>played pro football
Of course he did

>for every decent black there's 1000 Tyrones

I'm sure there are some nice blacks. I don't want to be around them though.

I used to think there is a difference between black people and niggers, but there isn't. The so called "based black man" creates, is related to, or otherwise condones niggers. They stick up for each other in tribalistic fashion.

At this point, I just want them to all fuck off back to Africa. Enough is enough.

The real redpill is not hating niggers indiscriminately. It is making a sound judgement based on data and observation.

A normie sees one upstanding black person, is reafirmed in his beliefs and proceeds to ignore the multitude of thuggish niggers.
The redpilled respects the upstanding black person, but knows that he is the exception and not the rule.

Great response nordbot