Whats with teen girls sticking their tongue out on snapchat, insta gram ect. Is it some kind of demonic shit?

Whats with teen girls sticking their tongue out on snapchat, insta gram ect. Is it some kind of demonic shit?

Another one is the hand gesture elites seem to make. The weird thing is Soros does it upside down what the fuck.

Are these hidden gestures only the elite understand?

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ahegao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they askin for a Popsicle if ya know what I mean

>some kind of demonic shit?
no.
they're just horny girls with bad parents.

>gestures have some sort of hidden magical meaning
>elite communicate with hidden gestures!

This is the height of confirmation bias

This is the normal elite hand gesture. Is it to signal they are loyal and will follow orders?

it's a "power pose", it's something they're trained to do when they're feeling nervous.

Too many of them do this fucking hand gesture. Yes perhaps its just some body language to assert power or some shit. But normal people do not make this gesture.

just degeneracy
decadence

women usually don't wear belts

isnt that counter productive?
whenever they throw up that sign you know they are feeling anxious and thus weakened

Its a body language trick.

To avoid fidgeting, and looking weak.
Still stern people are considered to be confident and commanding.
Its a sure sign that someone was trained in body language persuasion.

people can feel anxious for all sorts of reasons. merkel is afraid of dogs. that doesn't impact her ability to run a country (being a complete narcissistic cunt who should be first in the gas chamber does)

I do that when i have to think. Always paranoid pol

No because people don't know this trick.
They just look at you and say "o hes feeling confident, must know what hes talking about"

this is the only stance to take

he tries to Channel the Dark Side of the Force to Shoot Lightning.

pic related

>Whats with teen girls sticking their tongue out on snapchat, insta gram ect. Is it some kind of demonic shit?
No, just the desire for cum. It has a weird name which I forget, aheoa or some shit.

That's a pose only for big guys

He wasn't attractive enough to say that to her

Ahego. Best anime face

fu k would I like to put my dick in that

Ah there we go, I found it

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ahegao

yes, haven't you noticed the increase of chokers/bdsm gear like harnesses in teenage girls as well?

before you could only find shit like pic related in sex shops, now Stradivarius sells them and I've seen so many normie girls wearing it at this point it's like there's something more elaborate behind wearing a fucking collar like a dog

Post photo of cute teens with tounge out pls

It's only reasonable to want to connect 2 puzzle pieces that fit.