Why the fuck didn't people escape the city the moment the first plane hit the tower?

Why the fuck didn't people escape the city the moment the first plane hit the tower?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikispooks.com/w/images/d/db/Collateral_Damage_-_part_1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=n_fp5kaVYhk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump.

People in the twin towers were told not to evacuate but to stay in their offices

wikispooks.com/w/images/d/db/Collateral_Damage_-_part_1.pdf

Ever seen NYC during rush hour? The toll stations would've had lines stretching for miles.

¥what is walking

Because every one thought the first one was just a tragic accident. It wasn't until the 2nd that they realised what was happening.

>millions of people evacuating a city all at once
Good one. You mean the towers I suppose? They were instructed not to evacuate. Keep in mind, most everyone thought it was an accident until the second plane.

The fuck kind of question is that?

Oh wait, Europoor, you don't have any metropolises as massive as New York.

Daily traffic is a nightmare. Now imagine everyone trying to leave at once.

fucking phone posters

$What is property

Most people can't fit in a backbag and/or aren't cucked enough to leave their property to be robbed by niggers. Stop being poor and you'll get it.

>planes
also, hur dur. do you even Manhattan ?

¥hurr durr le europ**r doesn't know how NYC really is meymey XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

BASED
but seriously, this + adrenochrome

Everyone thought the first plane was an accident, and once the second plane hit they sealed off Manhattan completely.

youtube.com/watch?v=n_fp5kaVYhk

Because these colors don't run.

nobody anticipated the mutli-pack of WMDs

I know that's what happened, I just can't understand the logic behind it. A literal plane just crashed into the tower next to you, how is an evac not standard protocol?

Everyone thought it was an accident, a second plane wasn't expected. and the engineers had claimed back in the 70's the towers could never collapse if they were inadvertently struck by a plane. So the massived, literal shitstorm of debris and dust, wasnt considered likely.

(There was actually a vid on Youtube of an architect or whoever, saying the towers couldn't collapse. cant find it atm)

Here's the thing; this kind of hijacking suicide attack was unprecedented, and no one new what was coming next, and how to deal with it. Air hijacking protocols were written under the classic "negotiate with hijackers and get them to land." No one had a plan of what to do.

Theres a transcribed vid on YouTube of all radio traffic going through NORAD that day; all information was going through a grapevine. No one new exactly what was happening, what planes were confirmed hijacked, whether or not jets should be scrambled. It was a massive clusterfuck. 93 crashed (or was shot down, I don't deny that possibility) very shortly after they knew it was hijacked.

TLDR; caught with our pants down, because no one expected an attack of that type, coordination, and scale.

93 was crashed, the passengers learned about the towers and attempted to storm the cockpit

Yeah its pretty damn telling; especially considering that when War of the Worlds where presented on radio as a real UFO invasion, people created huge chaos when rushing out of the city. And they literally saw absolutely nothing as nothing was going on.
Still many people claimed they had seen aliens, the weapons etc. americans are very easily swayed by authority.

Im inclined to agree. I still think it's possible the airforce shot it down, and the gov covered it up.

However, I think it's 95% that the struggle and crash was the true story.

And that is only before the authorities decided to shut the roads in and out of Manhattan. For a while there nobody was getting in or out without government permission

There was also allegedly a fighter plane that left with a full load of missiles and came back with two missing.

From a propaganda perspective "heroic passengers fighting back against evil terrorists" is a much better story for a grieving nation than "our own military shot them down"